剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Guys! Guys! Get in here!
来人啊 来人啊
I'm one of the great scientists.
我是伟大的科学家
Not a lot of people know that.
这一点没多少人知道
I'm one of the great scientists, I'm telling you.
我告诉你 我是伟大的科学家
You know, making spaceships...
制♥造♥太空飞船
I'm trying to save the world.
我在努力拯救世界
I ask you, who could be against that?
我问你 谁会反对我的努力呢
Please... just let me say one thing.
请让我说一件事
No.
不行
No!
不
It was all a lie.
一切都是谎言
Fisk's plan to save the Earth,
菲斯克拯救地球的计划
it was just a scam.
只是一个骗局
He didn't care about anything or anyone
他什么都不在乎
other than making money.
只想着赚钱
The planet and humanity would have been doomed.
地球和人类原本是注定要灭亡的
After the tragic murder of Nelson Fisk,
尼尔森·菲斯克惨遭谋杀后
his bold plan suddenly died with him.
他大胆的计划突然随他而去了
The only viable plan left was the Great Migration.
唯一可行的计划就是大迁徙
Elena Liu successfully presented her proposal in London.
刘爱玲在伦敦成功地阐述了她的提案
It was adopted immediately by governments around the world,
立即被世界各国政♥府♥采用
providing the foundation for what would become the Earth Confederacy.
为地球联盟的建立提供了基础
And we ventured out into the stars
我们乘坐数千搜弧光飞船
in thousands of arc ships across the galaxy,
穿越星系探险宇宙
setting up the colonies and waited patiently
建立殖民地 耐心等待
for Mother Earth to heal herself.
地球母亲自愈
Sir, what happened to the people who were on Fisk's team?
先生 菲斯克团队的成员呢
Well, some of them disappeared even before the Great Migration.
有些人甚至在大迁徙之前就消失了
Some suspect they were murdered, but we'll never know why.
有人怀疑他们被谋杀了 但我们并不清楚
There was one young man you may have heard of, though.
但是有一个年轻人你们可能听说过
Harlan Fried. Indeed.
哈伦·弗里德 没错
Now, Harlan Fried was, as a young man,
哈伦·弗莱德年轻时
one of Fisk's most trusted advisors.
是菲斯克最值得信赖的顾问之一
Yeah, okay, he was hot.
好吧 他真的很帅气
Which makes it even more odd that,
奇怪的就在这里
after being the biggest advocate for Fisk's proposal,
他原本是菲斯克提案的最有力支持者
he quickly chose to endorse Elena Liu's Great Migration plan
但他很快就选择支持刘爱玲的大迁徙计划
and abruptly left politics to start Parallax Galactic,
突然离开政界 开始创建视差银河
the very same pangalactic multinational we know today.
也就是我们现在知道的泛星系的跨国公♥司♥
Now, many believe it was an act of conscience on his part.
很多人认为他是因为良心不安
Others wonder if there was more to the story than that.
但有些人觉得其中可能有猫腻
Fisk's plan wouldn't have worked.
菲斯克的计划注定失败
I know that, and you know that.
咱俩都很清楚
But the rest of the world still doesn't.
但其他人并不知道
So what? His plan is as dead as he is.
那又怎么样 他的计划已经随他而去了
Only if I kill it.
除非我毙了它
We still have public opinion with us.
舆♥论♥仍然站在我们这边
So if you want me to endorse your plan,
所以如果你想让我支持你的计划
you need to make it worth my while.
你起码要让我觉得值得
I have a company I'm looking to start.
我要成立一家公♥司♥
I need seed money from the international grant money
你得把收到的国际补助金中的种子资金给我
you'll receive, and I need ships.
我还需要飞船
You want money and spaceships
让你毙掉一个你知道行不通的计划
for disowning a plan you know would never work.
我还要给你钱和飞船
Don't you realize that billions of people will die
你不知道如果实施菲斯克的计划
if Fisk's plan were implemented?
会死几十亿人吗
Oh, and I want a moon.
我还要一颗卫星
Io, in fact.
木卫一
Jupiter still has 79 other moons,
木星还有79颗卫星
so you shouldn't miss it much.
所以你应该不会很在意
So do we have a deal, Miss Liu?
刘小姐 成交吗
We have a deal.
成交
Nice getting to know you, Jax.
很高兴认识你 杰克斯
Suffice it to say,
我只想说
I truly enjoyed our time together.
我真的很享受我们在一起的时光
I wish I could say the same.
可惜我并不这么觉得
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I'm sure we'll see each other again in the future.
我相信以后我们还会再见面的
You okay?
你还好吧
You didn't kill anyone else, I hope?
你没杀其他人吧
No.
没有
But I need to find out what else my uncle is hiding about Harlan Fried.
但我要搞清楚我叔叔还隐瞒了哈伦·弗里德
And me.
和我什么事
Uncle, are you home?
叔叔 你在家吗
Xander, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
桑德尔 抱歉 我不是故意吵醒你的
I'm looking for my uncle.
我在找我叔叔
Well, the professor had to leave unexpectedly on business.
教授临时出差了
Anything I can help you with?
我可以帮你吗
I think there's something strange going on with me,
我身上发生了怪事
and my uncle knows more than he's telling me.
我觉得叔叔对我有所隐瞒
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Xander, where are you?
桑德尔 你人呢
Jax, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were here.
杰克斯 抱歉 我不知道你也在
Is everything all right?
没事吧
I was just looking for my uncle.
我只是在找我叔叔
I didn't mean to wake you.
我不是故意吵醒你们的
I have to go. Good night.
我走了 晚安
It must be very important for you to come here, Donovan.
多诺万 你来这里一定有要事吧
It is.
是的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表