剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Jax transmitted a message to me.
杰克斯传了一条信息给我
I know where they are.
我知道他们在哪
And what was this message?
信息是什么
Help.
求助 "
Surrounded by New Portland enemy."
我们被新波特兰的敌人包围了
We have to help them, Professor.
我们必须帮助他们 教授
And I will.
我会的
Give me the coordinates,
把坐标给我
and I assure you I will find them.
我保证我会找到他们的
I don't think so.
我觉得不行
You don't think so?
你觉得不行
We don't think so, sir."
是我们觉得不行 先生 "
This is not a game, cadets.
这不是儿戏 学员
I need those coordinates now.
把坐标给我
And you'll get them...
会给你的
on one condition.
不过有一个条件
I've interfaced with the battle cruiser's computer and nav system.
我连接了巡洋舰的电脑以及导航系统
Entering coordinates.
输入坐标
You have your destination, Captain.
找到目的地了 舰长
Light speed.
光速前进
I sent a message to Pilar.
我给皮拉发了信息
I trust her.
我相信她
Hopefully help is on the way.
希望救援正在赶来
What about sending a message to EarthCom
不是说要给地球网发信息
about the Zatarian fleet preparing to strike Earth?
示警扎塔舰队准备进攻地球吗
Guess that's on hold for now.
那个先放一放吧
You do not believe me when I say
我说我不知道扎塔舰队的意图时
I know nothing of the intention of that Zatarian fleet.
你并不相信我
You're my friend,
你是我的朋友
and I know you've never lied to me.
我知道你没骗过我
So I'm going to ask you something,
所以我要问你一件事
and I need you to tell me the truth.
你要跟我说实话
Why did you follow me to Euphoria 7?
你为什么跟着我去欢欣7号♥星
Now is definitely not the time or the place.
现在不适合回答这个问题
Well, there may not be another time or place.
也许以后就没机会了
Very well.
那好吧
I was viewing a romantic comedy transmission on Earth
你不在时 我在地球上看了一部
while you were away.
爱情喜剧片
I enjoyed it quite much, actually.
我很喜欢
I wanted us to have the same happy ending.
我希望我们俩也能有那样的完美结局
You are so weird, Ralen.
你真奇怪 瑞伦
Am I?
是吗
Yes.
是的
But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
但这未必是件坏事
I don't think you understand.
你好像没明白
I came to Euphoria 7 to tell you
我去欢欣7号♥星是想告诉你
that I had developed sentimental feelings for you.
你令我多愁善感
Sentimental feelings?
多愁善感
Romantic feelings.
爱情的感觉
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I may be foolish to confess this to you, but...
向你坦白这件事可能很愚蠢
I believe I am in love with you, Jax.
但是我可能爱上你了 杰克斯
Okay.
好吧
You are hurt way worse than I thought.
你受的伤比我想得还要严重
Do not do what you always do.
不要老是这样
Make a humorous retort to deflect uncomfortable conversations.
开个玩笑来转移尴尬的话题
And I presume it is uncomfortable for you.
我猜你一定很尴尬
It's not uncomfortable, it's just a little surprising.
不是尴尬 只是有点惊讶
Not that I expect you to answer this, but...
我不是希望你能回答我
I wish to know if you perhaps
但我想知道你是否 ...
share my feelings.
和我有一样的感觉
Those creatures, they're inside the city.
那些生物已经进城了
We need to leave now.
我们得走了
We're completely surrounded.
我们被包围了
Here. Shoot anything that moves.
给 有动静就开枪
They're on the roof.
他们在房♥顶上
Stay close. What do we do now?
别分散 现在怎么办
I'm sorry about your friend Elliot.
你朋友埃利奥特的事 我很遗憾
I would have done the same for him.
换作是我也会这么做的
Hang on!
坐稳了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
This is Fleet Admiral Donovan Osborn
我是多诺万·奥斯本舰队司令
onboard the EarthCom battle cruiser Moshe Dayan.
正在地球网巡洋舰摩西·达扬号♥上呼叫你们
Do you copy?
收到请回复
Sir! Sir! Sir! Yes!
长官 收到
Yes, sir! This is Commander Duvall.
收到 长官 我是杜瓦尔指挥官
I am with Jax and Ralen on the surface.
我和杰克斯还有瑞伦正在地面
Yes, sir!
收到 长官
Am I glad to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真是太好了
We see your vehicle.
看见你们的车了
We are making planetfall and will commence exfil.
我们准备着陆 带你们撤离
Deploy infiltrators.
派遣渗透者
Infiltrator Squad One to Squad Two, get in formation.
渗透者一队二队 保持队形
Deploy shuttle.
派遣飞船
Prepare for exfil.
准备撤离
Protect the shuttle. Dust off inbound.
掩护救援飞船着陆
Okay, we have eyes on the shuttle.
我们看到飞船了
The shuttle has landed! Over there!
飞船着陆了 那里
Everybody out. Now.
所有人立刻下车
I'll lure them away so you can make it to your ship.
我把他们引开 你们快上飞船
The aliens are coming. We need to go!
外星人来了 快走
Marcus, come with us.
马库斯 跟我们走吧
No, I ran before.
不 我逃过一次了
Everybody I cared about died 150 years ago.
150年前 我在乎的人都死了
This time I'm going to do what's right.
这次我不会再犯错了
I'm going to stay and fight.
我要留下来继续战斗
Be safe and send Earth my regards when you get home.
注意安全 回去以后向地球转达我的问候
Thank you for giving me a second chance.
谢谢你给我第二次机会
Get out of here. Go. Go. Go!
离开这儿 快走
Come at me, you ugly bastards!
来追我啊 你们这群丑八怪
For Elliot!
为了埃利奥特
XL4号♥飞船 我们已经离开星球 This is shuttle XL4. We have cleared the planet
这里是
and will commence docking.
准备对接
The first portal took us to a Zatarian outpost
第一个传送门把我们带到一个扎塔的前哨
where the fleet that we'd been tracking is mustering.
我们一直追踪的舰队正在那里集结
The coordinates from my multi bracelet
我手环上的坐标
I am aware, Mr. Duvall.
我很清楚 杜瓦尔先生
What I now need is a full debrief on portals you encountered.
跟我详细汇报一下你遇到的传送门
How they worked and where they took you.
它们是怎么运作的 把你们送去了哪里
We lost Jacqueline's signal when she made the jump
杰奎琳穿越第一个传送门时
through the first portal.
我们丢失了她的信♥号♥♥
What signal?
什么信♥号♥♥
From the nanotech you injected into her on Euphoria 7.
你在欢欣7号♥星上给她注入的纳米信♥号♥♥
You don't think you were the only one watching.
你不会以为只有你在监控她吧
Why do you think I gave it to you?
不然你以为我为什么会给你
You knew that Fried would use her to open the portal?
你知道弗里德会利用她打开传送门
You wanted her to do it.
你希望她能打开
To see what was inside, yes.
没错 我想看看里面有什么
Say, if that was the case,
既然是这样
then why didn't you just tell me
你派我去欢欣7号♥星时
when you sent me to Euphoria 7?
为什么不直接告诉我
You had an extremely valuable part to play in our little drama,
你在这出戏里扮演了十分重要的角色
and I believed you would be more convincing
如果你不知道具体怎么收场
if you didn't know every detail of the denouement.
我相信你的行为会更有说服力
And you knew I wouldn't do it
如果我知道我要把杰克斯交给哈伦·弗里德
if I knew I was serving Jax up to Harlan Fried.
你明白我就不会这么做了
Well, that too.
也是
Jax.
杰克斯
Did we make it off the planet?
我们成功撤离了吗
We did.
是的
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表