剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
decide that for themselves?
自己决定吗
Professor Pevney.
佩夫尼教授
What in the world how did you get here?
怎么回事 你怎么来了
Well, as you know, I have friends in the resistance too.
你也知道 我在抵抗组织也有朋友
I'm here to help. I don't understand.
我是来帮忙的 为什么
It's complicated, but
事情很复杂 但是
I've realized that I've let other people down
我发现我让人失望了
when I should have done what I knew in my heart was right.
我应该遵从内心正确的选择
I wish there was something we could do.
我也希望我们能做点什么
But Seeker Hubbell has all the power.
但是哈贝尔探索者掌控了所有的力量
We have nothing. You have everything...
我们什么都没有 你拥有一切
including history, on your side.
包括历史
I'm not sure history can stand up to
我不确定历史能否经得起
the power of an energized shock weapon, Professor.
冲击武器的威力 教授
For every Adarian, there are at least six clones.
对于每一个阿达人来说 至少有六个克隆人
And they've come to rely on your kind
他们开始依赖你的同类
for virtually everything.
去做所有的事情
That's true, but
是的 但是
On Earth, the Montgomery Bus Boycott
在地球上 蒙哥马利抵♥制♥公车运动
and Delano Grape Strike led to lasting change.
德拉诺葡萄罢♥工♥导致了持久的变化
If you can call a national strike,
如果你能号♥召全国罢♥工♥
you may be able to bring the Seeker to his knees.
也许就能让探索者屈服
It's too dangerous. I won't risk any more lives.
太危险了 我不会再冒生命危险了
With respect, Atria, you would not be risking our lives.
恕我直言 阿特丽亚 不是你冒着我们的生命危险
We would.
我们是自愿的
Odessa.
奥德萨
You seem awfully relaxed
你看起来很放松啊
for a woman whose job isn't remotely finished.
可是你的工作还远远没有完成
I thought I told you I wanted
我应该告诉过你
Osborn's insolent lap dog dead after he arrested me.
干掉奥斯本无理的走狗 他居然敢逮捕我
I thought we might need him.
我们需要他
Anyway father, you needn't worry.
父亲 总之你不必担心
Everything has gone exactly the way we've planned.
一切都在按照我们的计划进行
So, you planned on not having the girl divulge
所以 你不让女孩说出
the information we need to actually use the portals.
我们使用传送门的信息
The girl doesn't even know she has the information we seek.
那个女孩都不知道她有我们要的信息
You must be patient while we extract it.
我们正在提取 你一定要有耐心
I'm 175 years old, Odessa.
我175岁了 奥德萨
Why on Earth would you expect me to practice patience now?
你凭什么认为我现在会有耐心呢
We have the girl, and with
我们得到了那个女孩
the telepaths in place on board the Nexus,
联结的心灵感应也就绪了
we'll soon have control over the entire datastream.
我们很快就能控制整个数据流
Not to mention, your two scheming and ungrateful daughters
更不用说 你那两个忘恩负义的奸诈女儿
who conspired to kill you, are now under lock and key as well.
密谋要杀你的人 现在也被关起来了
I'd say by any measure, that's a pretty good day.
无论如何我都觉得今天真是美好的一天
You don't worry enough, Odessa.
你需要担心的事情不够多 奥德萨
And you worry too much.
你担心的事情太多了
You trusted me to handle this and I have.
你信任我来处理这件事 我也处理了
So, you do your job and let me do mine.
所以你做好你的工作 让我做好我的工作
You have the audacity to talk to me like this.
你竟敢这样跟我说话
Don't forget, you're a guest here on Hypatia,
别忘了 你是希帕提娅的客人
where men are not usually welcome except as slaves.
除了奴隶以外 男人通常不怎么受欢迎
Despite your new and considerably improved body,
尽管你的身体有了很大的改善
you're still a fugitive for destroying the Tereshkova.
你仍然是一个摧毁捷列什科娃号♥的逃犯
I don't suppose you'd want me to let EarthCom know
你不想让我告诉地球网
where they can find you, do you?
他们在哪里能找到你吧
You wear Jax's face, but I do not recognize what lies beneath.
你有杰克斯的脸 但我不知道下面是什么
When I was first sent into the cosmos, I was like you:
当我第一次被送到宇宙时 我和你一样
intrigued by humankind.
被人类所吸引
But they are imperfect,
但他们不完美
as are the Sumi, as are the Cronin,
苏米人和克罗宁人也一样
as are the Zatarians.
还有扎塔人
Of course.
当然
It's the struggle that defines them,
是斗争定义了他们
their desire to be more than they are.
他们渴望超越自己
When I encountered their lechery,
当我发现他们的淫♥荡♥
their greed, their avarice,
贪婪 贪财
I tried to correct it.
我试着去纠正
So when the day came to report to the Ancients,
所以当我向古人报告的时候
I could tell them that humankind was worthy of survival.
我可以告诉他们人类值得生存
They are not.
他们不值得
And what makes you so sure of this?
你凭什么这么肯定
They destroyed their planet and did nothing.
他们摧毁了自己的星球 却什么也没做
They stood by as tyrants ruled over them,
当暴君统治他们时 他们袖手旁观
and they did nothing.
什么也没做
They accumulated wealth while others grew destitute,
他们积累财富 而其他人却一贫如洗
and they did nothing.
他们什么也没做
That is not the humanity that I know.
这不是我所了解的人性
I was sent here by my father to spy on Jax,
父亲派我来是监视杰克斯的
but after what I encountered,
但我了解他们以后
I was willing to sacrifice everything
我愿意牺牲一切
to fight for them,
为了他们而战
to fight with them.
与他们并肩作战
The real Jax would never give up.
真正的杰克斯永远不会放弃
There is nothing you or anyone can do to stop the final judgment.
你和其他人都无法阻止最终审判
Then I will die trying.
那我就至死方休
I believe I understand you now, Ralen.
我相信我现在理解你了 瑞伦
It is the passions of the humans that has seduced you.
是人类的激♥情♥诱惑了你
Despite their many foibles,
尽管他们有很多缺点
they are a unique species amongst the galaxy.
他们是银河系中独一无二的物种
Even in the face of the greatest adversity, they still find hope.
即使在最大的困难面前 他们仍然能找到希望
I want you to know, my wife,
妻子 我想让你知道
that I am truly sorry for anything I've done to hurt you.
我真心为我对你的伤害感到抱歉
You are most special.
你非常特别
I will do whatever is necessary to help you, my husband.
我会尽我所能帮助你 我的丈夫
You've already done enough.
你已经做得够多了
Because of me, you are a pariah among our own people.
因为我 你成了我们种族的贱民
The future will no longer be
未来将不再是由
made by crooked old men in ornately furnished rooms.
驼背老人在豪♥宅♥里创建的了
It will be made by people like us.
未来将由像我们这样的人创建
Let us try.
我们试试吧
Together.
咱俩一起
I suppose you've heard about the work stoppages all around Adar.
你应该听说了阿达的罢♥工♥事件
Even my Atria clones seem to have been corrupted
就连我的阿特丽亚克隆人
by your heretical teachings.
似乎也被你的异教腐蚀了
I should kill them too,
我应该杀了她们
but I've grown so very attached to all of them.
但我对她们很依恋
So, I suppose you've come here to outline your demands.
所以你是来提要求的吧
How about I tell you my demands!
不如让我告诉你 我的要求
You will make a speech of contrition
你要向阿达人和委员会
to the people of Adar and to the Council,
发表悔恨的演说
where you renounce your demands,
放弃你的要求
and you will return to Adar as my personal servant.
回到阿达做我的仆人
And why in the worlds would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
So that I don't kill anyone else,
这样我就不会继续杀人
including all those you care about most.
包括你最在乎的人
It's against the law u202dof man and god to kill, Seeker.
杀人违反世间的律法 探索者
My dear, I am the law.
亲爱的 我就是律法
Perhaps next time you'll learn not to trust the Sixes.
也许下次你就知道不要相信六号♥了
They always were a little... squirrelly.
他们总是有点 靠不住
I'm sorry, but I did not want to see any more of our kind hurt.
很抱歉 我不想再看到同类受到伤害了
I can't believe you betrayed us.
你居然背叛了我们
I thought you cared about being free.
我以为你想要自♥由♥呢
So...
所以
do we have a deal, Atria Nine?
说定了吗 阿特丽亚九号♥
We have a deal...
说定了
my Seeker.
我的探索者
Jax Zhou.
杰克斯·周
And how are we today, Miss Zhou?
今天怎么样啊 周小姐
Where am I?
我在哪里
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表