剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
They were also called "Date movies."
也叫"约会电影"
Yeah. Date.
是啊 约会
As in two people.
只适合两个人
Then you go to that airport
你现在就去机场
and you go win her back.
把她追回来
I'll never make it.
来不及的
Well, then why are you still here?
那你还等什么呢
Get going!
快去啊
Laura...
劳拉
We have not had a single moment to ourselves.
我们到现在没享受过二人世界
We can't tell Ralen to just leave.
那也不能让瑞伦离开吧
He needs friends who care about him.
他需要朋友的关心
Maybe not for long.
也许不需要了
You better shut your mouth
你就不能闭嘴
and let this scrawny man confess his love...
让他好好表白
Kossara's single now too and stuck on campus
科萨拉也是单身
since her plans with Xander got squashed.
他和桑德尔分手后就一直待在学校
She's agreed to go on a date with Ralen.
她说愿意和瑞伦约会
If she and Ralen hit it off,
如果他俩擦出了火花
then maybe she can take him off our hands.
我们就可以摆脱他了
You wouldn't know it, but he is very sensitive.
你可能不知道 他很敏感
Do we even know if she's Ralen's type?
我们都不知道她是不是瑞伦喜欢的类型
I just want to spend some alone time with you.
我只是想和你独处
That's what you want too, right?
你也是这么想的 对吗
May I please have some more popped corn?
能再给我点爆米花吗
Before this goes any further, I want to apologize.
我想先跟你道个歉
When we were together, I was a monster.
我们在一起的时候 我就像个怪物
Obsessive, jealous.
占有欲强 爱吃醋
I know it's no excuse,
我知道这不是借口
but having Harlan Fried as a dad growing up doesn't help.
但我爸毕竟是哈伦·弗里德
Yeah. He wasn't exactly the best role model.
嗯 他跟模范父亲完全不沾边
I can only imagine.
我可以想象
I don't blame you for leaving me.
我不怪你当初离开我
If I were you I would've done the same thing.
换做是我也会这么做的
But I'm not that person anymore, Jax.
但我已经变了 杰克斯
More than anything, I'd like to prove that to you...
我非常想向你证明
if you'll let me.
前提是你愿意
What? Now?
什么 现在吗
Yes, your guest has arrived.
是的 你的客人已经到了
Unfortunately, I have to go.
太不巧了 我得走了
I have some boring work stuff.
我要处理些无聊的公事
But if you stay here, I promise I'll be right back.
但如果你愿意等我 我保证很快就回来
Pretty please?
拜托啦
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
Join us for a Solstice celebration tomorrow night at 10:00 p.m.
欢迎大家明晚十点参加冬至庆典
Zero G volleyball courts are open today.
零重力排球场今日开放
Book your game with our pros today.
请与工作人员预定场次
Hey, Jax, just checking up on you.
杰克斯 我来看看你怎么样了
Pilar, now is really not a good time.
皮拉 现在不是时候
Why are you whispering? Where are you?
你干嘛这么小声 你在哪
Aren't you supposed to be at the Academy?
你不是在学院吗
I'm on Euphoria 7 with Xander.
我和桑德尔在欢欣7号♥星
Xander? I don't believe it.
桑德尔 不是吧
I knew you guys would finally hook up.
我就知道你们有一腿
It's not what you think, okay? I got to go.
不是你想的那样 好吗 我挂了
Regan Fried?
里根·弗里德
Lost? I...
迷路了 我
I was just looking for Cordelia?
我在找科迪丽亚
She's having a drink.
她在喝酒
Where you should be.
你也应该在那啊
Right.
嗯
So, what did we learn about Cordelia Fried...
我们目前了解科迪丽亚·弗里德多少
other than the fact that she can clearly drink you under the table?
除了她能把你喝到桌子底下去
For starters, I learned that her sister is now here.
首先 她姐也在这里
Regan Fried?
里根·弗里德
And she gave Cordelia a device with some type of data on it.
她还给了科迪丽亚一个上面有数据的设备
Did you get a good look at it? No.
你看清了吗 没有
I was lucky that I was able to get away.
我能逃掉都算走运了
Then you'll have to get it from her.
那你只能从她那里拿了
Well, how do you expect me to do that?
我怎么拿啊
The resort is throwing a party for the Solstice tonight.
今晚度假村要为冬至举办一个派对
You'll have to go. You'll get close to her.
你去参加 然后接近她
And then, when she least suspects it,
等她放下戒备时
you'll get the device.
你就拿设备
And when you have it, we'll meet up.
拿到后 我们就汇合
I'll make a copy, and you'll get it back to her
我复♥制♥一份 你再还给她
before she even knows it's gone.
她都发现不了
Well, how will you know when I have it?
你怎么知道我什么时候能拿到
Because I'll be watching. With this!
因为我会用这个来监控
It's a present from the professor.
这是教授的礼物
This is the latest in surveillance technology from the CIS.
这是中情局最新的监控技术
This is a neural implant.
这是神经植入物
It attaches itself to your midbrain
它可以附着在你的中脑
and lets me see and hear everything that you do
通过拦截和传递
by intercepting and transmitting neuronal messages
发送给听觉和视觉皮层的神经元信息
sent to the auditory and visual cortices.
让我看到和听到你所做的一切
Wait, that's going inside of me?
等等 这东西要注入我的体内
I don't think so.
那可不行
It's biotech. It's like Pilar's nanites.
这是生物技术 就像皮拉的纳米机器人
Plus, this flushes itself out of your body in 24 hours.
而且这东西24小时后就会排出体外
It's completely safe.
非常安全
But I'm more concerned with you being inside of my head.
我更担心的是你进入我的大脑
Jax, I need to keep tabs on you.
杰克斯 我得监控你
And we can't risk Cordelia or her security detail
我们不能冒险让科迪莉亚或她的安保
detecting more traditional surveillance measures on you.
发现你身上的传统监视设备
You may think she's changed,
你可能觉得她变了
but she's still Harlan Fried's daughter.
但她还是哈伦·弗莱德的女儿
Fine.
好吧
Better not turn that thing on when I'm in the shower.
我洗澡的时候最好别打开
Wouldn't dream of it.
想都不会想的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Oh, you enjoyed that?
你还挺开心啊
Xander, can you read me?
桑德尔 能听清吗
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
You look nice. Totally nice.
你挺好看的 超级美
Sorry I asked.
当我没问
Do you have eyes on Cordelia?
你看到科迪莉亚了吗
I do. Going in.
看到了 我去了
Why, Miss Zhou.
周小姐
You're positively breathtaking.
你真是美得动人心魄
The goddess Athena herself
连雅典娜女神
couldn't look more radiant than you at this moment.
都没有你光彩照人
Now that's a compliment.
这才叫赞美
Where's your boyfriend?
你男朋友呢
I took your advice. Ended it.
我听了你的建议 和他分手了
He took the first shuttle back to Earth.
他坐头班穿梭机回地球了
You're better off.
这样更好
You're way too good for him.
你太优秀了 他配不上你
I got you something.
送你个东西
It's beautiful.
真美
It's a rock fragment from Canyon of the Moons...
这是月球峡谷上的一块岩石碎片
where we spent the summer three years ago.
我们三年前在那里度过了夏天
This way, you'll always have something of mine
这样在你心旁
close to your heart.
就一直有我的痕迹了
Cordelia Fried, you never cease to amaze me.
科迪莉亚·弗莱德 你总是能给我惊喜
Come on, let's go dance.
我们去跳舞吧
Are you sure this is wise,
你确定在这个姑娘身上
spending so much time with this girl?
花这么多时间明智吗
Let go of me.
放开我
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表