剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
What I saw, it was so real.
我看到的 太真实了
It wasn't it wasn't like a dream at all,
根本不像梦
like a premonition... the Earth's future?
就像是地球的未来景象
Jax, if what you saw was real, then we have to be ready.
杰克斯 如果你看到的是真的 那我们得做好准备
We're right back where we started,
我们又回到原点了
with Father in control.
父亲又继续统治了
Not exactly where we were before.
也不完全是
He's young, he's vital,
他很年轻 很有活力
he's obsessed with his own youth.
痴迷于自己的青春
Hiring Leone Vokk was careless and premature.
雇用里昂·沃克太不明智了
He's the best there is.
他是最好的选择
Vokk is a blunt instrument.
沃克是个钝器
Osborn will see him coming a mile away.
奥斯本大老远就能看到他
We need to be smarter.
我们需要更聪明的人选
We? Yes.
我们 是的
We cannot let Father control the portals.
我们不能让父亲控制传送门
This is not a fight for controlling Parallax,
这不是控制视差的战斗
it's a fight for our very survival.
这是为了我们的生存而战
I know how we can get Jax
我知道怎样才能得到杰克斯
and unlock the secrets before he does.
在他之前解开秘密
She knows about the Box.
她知道了盒子的事
We need to tell Donovan.
我们得告诉多诺万
Osborn already knows.
奥斯本已经知道了
What if she opens it?
万一她打开了呢
Then they'll come for her.
他们就会来找她
It's too soon. We're not ready.
这太早了 我们还没准备好
We'll find out, won't we?
走着瞧吧
We should have never trusted Donovan to handle this.
我们不应该信任多诺万来处理这件事
His affection for the girl has clouded his judgment.
他对那个女孩的爱 影响了他的判断
Who are you referring to? Jax or Pandora?
你指的是谁 杰克斯还是潘多拉
The higher we soar,
我们飞得越高 "
the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly."
在那些不会飞的人看来 我们就越小
You know, I thought we came far as a race.
我以为我们这个种族经历了这么多
More compassionate, more evolved as a species.
会变成更富有同情心 更进化的物种
Earth has come a long way.
地球已经走过了漫长的道路
But who said I work for Earth?
但谁说我为地球工作呢
Thomas?
托马斯
I'm still learning how to control my new powers.
我还在学习如何控制我的新能力
Mind reading and telekinesis is quite a powerful combination.
心灵感应和心灵遥感的结合非常强大
I think you'll be an even better asset to us than your father.
你对我们来说比你父亲更有价值
Any news on when he's back from that mission you sent him on?
他什么时候才能完成任务回来啊
No.
不知道
You're lying, I can tell.
我看得出来 你在撒谎
What's Xeno 726?
什么是外来物 726
How did you know that? How could you read my mind?
你怎么知道的 你怎么能读我的心
I can penetrate your mental block, Tierney.
我可以穿透你的精神屏障 蒂尔尼
Now tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
It's an asteroid.
它是一颗小行星
There are over 17 million heavily guarded safety deposit boxes
有1700多万个重兵把守的保险箱
hidden inside of it.
藏在里面
I needed your father to break in
我需要你父亲破门而入
TK 421 and steal the contents of one of them: TK 421.
偷走其中一个东西
He never came back.
他再也没有回来
He's done working for you...
他不会为你工作了
and so am I.
我也是
I'm going to find my dad.
我要去找我爸
And don't try and stop me.
别想阻止我
I won't get in your way.
我不会阻止你的
We have a new job, ladies.
我们有新工作了 女士们
Regan Fried has offered us a substantial amount of money
里根·弗里德给了我们一大笔钱
to acquire an asset for her on Earth.
让我们在地球上帮她抓个人
Jax Zhou.
杰克斯·周
Set course for the Sol system.
设置航线 前往太阳系
I learned during my time on Earth
我在地球上学到了
that clones do have souls...
克隆人也有灵魂
and we are as deserving of the same rights and protections
我们同样应该享有同样的权利和保护
as any other being in the universe.
就像宇宙中的其他生物一样
The Seeker claims to speak for the creator of all worlds,
探索者声称他可以代表所有世界的造物者
but he only speaks for himself.
但他只能代表自己
I intend to give a voice to everyone.
我要让每个人都有发言权
Adari and clone alike.
不论是阿达人和克隆人
So, the rumors of your return are true. We are truly blessed.
原来你真的回来了 我们真的很幸运
What brings you back to our beloved Adar, Atria Nine?
你为什么要回我们深爱的阿达 阿特丽亚九号♥
I'm here to run for Seeker.
我是来竞选探索者的
What blasphemy is this you speak?
你说什么鬼话
A clone cannot hold a seat on the Council. That is forbidden.
克隆人不能参加委员会 这是禁止的
Actually, it's not.
其实没有
Clones are property, you have no soul!
克隆人是财产 你没有灵魂
Tell them to leave now, or I will make them.
让他们立刻离开 否则我就用强了
No.
不
Arrest her!
逮捕她
Her visit here is under the protection of the Earth Confederacy.
她的访问受到地球联盟的保护
So back off.
退后
And who exactly are you?
你是谁
Delaney Pilar, freshman.
新生 德兰尼·皮拉
I'm a classmate of Atria.
我是阿特丽亚的同学
And if you ever even bothered
如果你真的看过
to actually read the Adari Articles of Founding,
阿达的创始文章
you would know that anyone can become Seeker.
你就知道任何人都可以成为探索者
Anyone... not anything.
前提是人 不是东西
I'm not sure they would make that distinction.
他们应该不这么觉得吧
Of course you could arrest us,
你当然可以逮捕我们
but I'm transmitting everything you say and do
但我把你说的和做的
on the datastream back to Earth,
都传回地球的数据流了
so it's your move.
你来决定吧
That felt good.
感觉真爽
Scary, but good.
很吓人 但是真爽
And, trust me, we're just getting started.
相信我 这才刚刚开始
I wonder if you truly comprehend
你们是否真正理解
the importance of interstellar protocol.
星际协议的重要性
Could it have something to do with the fact
这会不会有可能跟
that when we made first contact with the Zatarians,
我们第一次接触扎塔人时
and neither understood the other's customs,
双方都不了解彼此的风俗习惯
languages or intentions,
语言或意图有关
we found ourselves stumbling into a war
结果我们陷入了一场战争
that would last nearly 15 years
持续将近15年
and almost led to the annihilation of both our species?
几乎毁灭了我们两个种族
Could be one reason...
可能是一个原因
Another reason.
另一个原因
It pays to be polite.
礼貌很重要
And to understand the enemy you're... dealing with.
为了理解你面对的敌人
You better have a good reason for disrupting my class.
你扰乱我的课 最好给我一个充足的理由
Poetry.
诗歌♥
And I looked,
我看了看 "
and behold a pale horse,
看到一匹苍白的马
and his name who sat upon it
坐在马上的
was Death...
是死亡
and Hell followed with him."
地狱也随之而来 ...
I don't really ever think of Revelations as poetry.
我不认为《启示录》是诗歌♥
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
A blade for a blade.
都用刀吧
Jax, go. No.
杰克斯 快走 不
Go! Now!
快走
Jax Zhou.
杰克斯·周
Jax Zhou.
杰克斯·周
Jax Zhou.
杰克斯·周
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来 不管你在哪里
Let him go.
放开他
Get away from her.
离她远点
No! Help! Stop! No! Let me go!
不 救命 住手 不 放开我
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表