剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
You ever seen anything like it?
你见过这样的东西吗
No.
没有
It must have something to do with that portal that brought us here.
一定与把我们传送过来的传送门有关
Either way, it's freaking me out.
总之太吓人了
Well, it's not sending out any energy signatures at all.
无法发出任何能量信♥号♥♥
I think it's derelict.
这里应该是被遗弃了
These were standard issue in the Ark ships
这些是在大迁徙期间
during the Great Migration.
方舟飞船上的标准配置
He's covered in burn marks.
他身上都是烧伤的痕迹
What was Ralen doing on Euphoria 7?
瑞伦去欢欣7号♥星干什么
I mean, he just turns up in the middle of an EarthCom black op?
那是地球网的秘密行动 他怎么会出现
He's part of a species that is building an armada
就是他的种族在建造舰队
to wipe out the human race.
准备消灭人类
We don't know that yet.
这可不一定
You can't let personal feelings get in the way of duty.
你不能让个人感情妨碍工作
I know.
我知道
You made that abundantly clear
你让我给我叔叔当间谍时
when you used me as a spy for my uncle.
说得很清楚了
I'm trying to protect you, Jax.
我在保护你 杰克斯
I don't need you to protect me, okay?
我不需要你来保护我 好吗
I can protect myself.
我可以自保
And look where that's got you.
看看你在哪里
Are we really doing this right now?
现在还要吵架吗
I know you like him, Jax.
我知道你喜欢他 杰克斯
I like him too.
我也喜欢他
But you cannot ignore the empirical evidence against him.
但你不能忽视对他不利的证据
I hope I'm wrong.
我也希望我是错的
I really hope you're right.
我真心希望你是对的
But we need to be vigilant.
但我们要保持警惕
Can we at least agree on that?
起码在这一点上达成一致吧
I think our best hope of finding any useful tech
那艘飞船上应该有
to contact Earth is on that ship.
联♥系♥地球的科技吧
Can you just stop it for one damn minute, Atria?
你能不能停下来 阿特丽亚
I am begging you. Stop what?
求你了 停止什么
I wasn't doing anything.
我什么也没做
And you missed another class.
你又翘了一节课
I can't do anything about that.
我没办法啊
My head feels like it's on fire right now.
我的头要炸了
What is that?
这是什么
Don't worry about it.
别担心
It's not your concern anymore.
这不关你的事了
Jax and Ralen missed their return shuttle from Euphoria 7.
杰克斯和瑞伦错过了从欢欣7号♥星返回的穿梭机
Mystery solved.
谜团解开了
They slept in.
他们睡过头了
What I mean is that's all I found.
我是说我只找到了这个信息
They've vanished from the entire data stream.
他们从数据流中消失了
How is that even possible?
怎么可能
I searched for Xander too.
我也搜索了桑德尔
Ghosted in the same way.
同样找不到了
There is no record of them leaving Euphoria 7,
没有他们离开欢欣7号♥星的记录
and there's no record of them still being there.
也没有他们还在那里的记录
We have to tell someone.
我们得上报一下
Go.
去吧
Good evening, cadets.
晚上好 学员们
I do hope for your sake this is worth
我真心希望你们打乱了我繁忙的日程
disrupting my very busy schedule.
是真的有要紧事
It concerns your niece,
这与你侄女
Ralen and your teacher's assistant, Xander Duvall.
瑞伦和你的助教 桑德尔·杜瓦尔有关
Interesting.
有趣
I assumed it was regarding the C minus you received
我以为你是因为战斗战术与战略期中考试
C 而来呢 阿特丽亚 on your Battle Tactics & Strategy midterm, Atria.
得到的
The point is,
关键是
they haven't reported back from Winter Solstice Break.
他们冬至假期后还没有回来报到
We think they might be in some kind of trouble.
我们觉得他们可能遇到麻烦了
Students often get into trouble on Solstice Break.
学生们经常在冬至假期中惹上麻烦
Your concern is noted, but not warranted.
你们的担心我知道了 但是没必要
They are on assignment for me.
他们在执行我布置的任务
Doing what, exactly?
什么任务
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't realize I am required to report to my first year cadets.
我怎么不知道我还要向一年级学员汇报啊
We'll, uh, let you get back to that busy schedule now, sir.
你继续忙吧 先生
We were just worried.
我们只是有些担心
Ralen was with them?
瑞伦和他们在一起吗
Affirmative.
对
Yeah, we think so, sir.
是的 先生
The USS Searcher lost contact with Earth 150 years ago.
美国海军搜索者号♥150年前与地球失去联♥系♥
Intended destination: Proxima Centauri.
预定目的地 比邻星
Looks like they never made it.
看来他们没能抵达
I think that I can access the ship's log.
我好像能查到船上的日志
Hoping to find astrogation data.
希望能找到天文数据
What about a way to get a message back to Earth?
有没有办法与地球联♥系♥
No, the comms gear's been completely stripped.
不行 通讯设备都没了
But you guys keep an eye out for anything else
但你们留意一下
we may be able to salvage.
能回收的东西
We lost navigational control.
我们失去了导航控制
There isn't much on here.
这里没什么有用的东西
Most of the data's been corrupted.
大部分数据都被破坏了
We lost navigational control because of a spatial anomaly.
由于空间异常 我们失去了导航控制
Our star charts are useless.
我们的星图没用了
Ship was heavily damaged,
飞船严重受损
but we managed to set her down.
但我们安全降落了
We called it Homestead.
我们称之为宅基地
Population: 2,012.
人口数量 2012
Morale is high.
士气高涨
We may be lost, but we will make this work.
我们虽然迷路了 但我们会成功的
We have no other choice.
我们别无选择
No other choice.
别无选择
Captain Alice Grant, USS Searcher, commanding.
爱丽丝·格兰特舰长 美国海军搜索者号♥指挥官
Major Taylor, front and center.
泰勒少校 出列
I wonder what happened to them.
不知道他们后来怎么样了
The same thing that's going to happen to us
如果我们无法联♥系♥地球
if we can't send a message out.
也会变成这样
I realize that no one off this planet may ever see this,
我知道别的星球没有人会看到这个
but I would still like to say
但我还是想说
that the only reason that we're all still alive
我们活着的唯一原因
is because of the courage and the bravery shown by Captain Grant.
就是因为格兰特舰长的胆量和勇气
So on behalf of the entire crew and the settlers,
所以我代表全体船员和开拓者
I would like to officially thank her.
我要正式感谢她一下
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Year five.
第五年
Homestead is strong and growing.
宅基地在顽强地生存
Maybe getting lost was the best thing that ever happened to us.
也许迷路对我们来说是件好事
Captain Alice Grant, out.
爱丽丝·格兰特舰长 下线
We found a cave under the city.
我们在城市下面发现了一个洞穴
You are looking at the first recorded evidence
你所看到的是第一个记录在案的证据
that we are not alone in the universe.
我们在宇宙中并不孤单
My geologist believes that these markings
我的地质学家认为这些印记
are over 30,000 years old.
已经超过3万年了
It appears that this pictograph
这个象形文字
is of an alien holding up a baby.
好像是一个外星人在拖着一个婴儿
A human baby.
一个人类婴儿
Are you all right, Jax?
你没事吧 杰克斯
They arrived yesterday.
他们是昨天抵达的
We tried to make peaceful contact,
我们尝试和平相处
but they just started slaughtering us.
但他们开始屠♥杀♥我们
We're going to try to get this transmission to Earth,
我们要把这个传回地球
warn humanity that these creatures are out there.
警告人类这些生物的存在
God help us.
上帝保佑
Move! Move! Move! They're coming!
快跑 快跑 他们来了
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表