剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Previously, on Pandora...
《潘多拉》前情提要
So, what's your story, Jax?
那你呢 杰克斯
Her parents were killed at New Portland.
她的父母在新波特兰被杀了
I am never going to let this go.
我不会让这件事就这么过去
My pop's telepathic. C.I.S.?
我爸会心灵感应 中情局
Jail.
监狱
My dad served in the military, too.
我父亲也服过役
He said EarthCom did some pretty messed up stuff during the war.
他说地球网在战争期间做了不少坏事
This ship must never reach the earth.
不能让那艘飞船抵达地球
The Tereshkova, she's gone, destroyed.
捷列什科娃号♥ 没了
We should go on a date.
我们去约会吧
Working with a team is different.
团队协作感觉很不同
Avar Sumitov, reporting for duty.
阿瓦·苏莫陶 前来报到
You start to feel responsible.
要担起责任
Magda Coy. To Magda and Avar.
玛格达·科伊 敬玛格达和阿瓦
Magda and Avar.
敬玛格达和阿瓦
All right, let's concentrate, Pilar.
集中精神 皮拉
It's going to get pretty hairy out there.
外面有不少小行星
I've got this, Commander.
我没问题的 指挥官
Proximity alert.
距离警报
Navigation hazard detected.
检测到航行危险
I'm impressed by the way you handle the ship, Pilar.
皮拉 你飞船开得非常好
You're a natural born pilot.
你很有飞行员的天赋
It's a piece of cake when you can use nanotech to jack
当你能用纳米技术来直连
directly into the Earhart guidance and sensor systems.
埃尔哈特导航和传感器系统就很简单了
I'm better at detecting asteroids than the ship itself.
我比飞船更擅长探测小行星
Yeah? You know, it's not too late
是吗 其实现在重新考虑
to reconsider Command Track for next semester.
下学期的指挥官课程也不算晚
I was considering it,
我之前就在考虑
but after we lost Magda and Avar,
但我们失去玛格达和阿瓦之后
I realized I can't be responsible for others.
我发现我无法对别人负责
Only myself.
只能对自己负责
We're all responsible for others, Pilar.
我们都要对别人负责 皮拉
It's not about those you lose.
不止是你失去的人
It's about those you can save.
还有那些你可以拯救的人
Right, we've arrived at the debris
我们抵达了
of the battle cruiser Tereshkova.
捷列什科娃号♥巡洋舰的残骸
Well done. You've completed your training mission.
干得漂亮 你已经完成了训练任务
I'll take over from here.
接下来交给我吧
I thought the Tereshkova blew up a few thousand klicks from here.
捷列什科娃号♥爆♥炸♥地点离这有几千公里吧
Yeah, it did, but the remains of the ship
是的 但是飞船的残骸
must have got caught up in the gravitational attraction
应该是被小行星带的引力
from that asteroid belt.
吸引了
I understand how attraction works, Commander.
我很清楚什么是吸引力 指挥官
I see it every time you and Jax are together.
每次你和杰克斯在一起时 我都能看到
What's the deal with you two anyway?
你们俩到底是什么情况
There is no deal. Keep telling yourself that.
没什么啊 你就继续骗自己吧
Maybe you'll actually start believing it too.
也许你会被自己洗♥脑♥吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm detecting something.
我探测到了什么
A beacon.
信♥号♥♥浮标
Really? We're not picking up anything on the ship sensors.
真的吗 飞船传感器毫无发现
It's out there, trust me.
就在外面 相信我
Yeah. Got it.
发现了
What is it, some sort of distress signal?
好像是求救信♥号♥♥
No. A proximity alert.
不 距离警报
Out here? That's strange.
这里吗 真奇怪
I should earn extra credit for this.
你应该给我加分
That is where the signal is coming from, Commander.
那就是信♥号♥♥的来源 指挥官
Get the ship as close as you can.
让飞船尽量靠近
I'll suit up and go out there and retrieve it.
我穿上防护服去拿回来
What do you think it is?
你觉得那是什么
I have to admit, I was dubious
我承认 你建议带皮拉
when you suggested taking Pilar along on this mission.
执行这个任务时 我有点不放心
Well, EarthCom had searched the area dozens of times
地球网已经搜索了几十次了
with little success.
几乎没有进展
But as I'd hoped, Pilar's nanotech enhancements
但正如我所希望的 皮拉的纳米技术
allowed us to amplify the sensitivity of our instruments.
放大了仪器的灵敏度
You're sure she doesn't know what this is?
你确定她不知道这是什么吗
No. I told her it was an engine thrust control module.
嗯 我跟她说这是一个发动机推力控制模块
And she didn't question you?
她没有质疑你吗
A No, she's more concerned with getting an A on her assignment.
没有 她更关心她的任务能不能拿
A A for Pilar.
皮拉是
A+ A plus for you, Mr. Duvall.
杜瓦尔先生 你是
I've run some preliminary scans,
我做了一些初步扫描
but the data seems to be quantum encrypted.
但数据好像是量子加密的
It's programmed to do that when it detects damage.
它检测到损坏就会执行此操作
It'll take data recovery several weeks to restore it.
恢复数据需要几周时间
Well, EarthCom should be excited
地球网知道捷列什科娃号♥黑匣子
to hear that the Tereshkova's black box has finally been found.
终于找到了 应该很高兴吧
Absolutely no one can know about this.
不能告诉任何人
Sir, we lost hundreds of men and women on that ship.
先生 我们在那艘飞船上损失了数百人
That black box could be the closure
这个黑匣子可能是他们的爱人
that their loved ones are looking for.
一直在寻找的了结
The reason the Tereshkova exploded.
捷列什科娃号♥爆♥炸♥的原因
As you know, EarthCom is concerned
你也知道 地球网♥关♥心的是
the Zatarians are rearming for war.
扎塔正在重新备战
If anything is on this recorder that implicates the Zatarians,
如果这个黑匣子的记录涉及扎塔
even tangentially,
哪怕不是直接证据
in the destruction of the Tereshkova,
证明他们与捷列什科娃号♥被毁有关
it could light the fuse on a conflict even worse than the last one.
这可能会引起比上次更严重的冲突
Millions could die.
可能会死数百万人
So we need to keep the discovery of this black box a secret
所以我们要保守这个黑匣子的秘密
until it's decrypted and I know exactly what is on it.
直到解密后 让我知道上面到底有些什么
Do I make myself clear?
听清楚了吗
Crystal, sir.
清楚明了 先生
I think you just woke up the whole school, Atria.
你好像把学校的学生都吵醒了 阿特丽亚
Wow, that was delightful.
真是太爽了
And a total surprise.
完全出乎意料
Uh, what was a surprise?
什么出乎意料
If you have sex with the same person multiple times,
和同一个人多次发生性关系
it just gets better.
感觉会越来越好
It could have something to do with the quality of your partner.
这可能与你伴侣的质量有关吧
Or it could just be us establishing an emotional bond.
又或许是因为我们建立了情感纽带
You know, acting like a human.
就像人类一样
Finding your soul.
找到你的灵魂
So, how do I know which one it is?
那我怎么知道是哪一个呢
Could be both.
可能两者都有
But let's just keep doing it until you get an answer.
但我们还是继续做♥爱♥ 直到你找到答案吧
Audio only.
仅限语♥音♥
You need to get down to the Black Hole right away.
赶紧去黑洞
It's urgent.
事态紧急
As I've said before,
我说了
I go by the given name of Billy Dwayne,
我叫比利·德韦恩
and I know I can be an awful pain.
我知道我很烦人
But since we're friends,
但既然我们是朋友
D吧 feel free to call me Billy D., ladies and gentlemen.
各位就叫我比利·
That's right.
没错
D 比利·D Billy D! Billy D!
比利·
Say it again.
再来一遍
You okay?
你没事吧
Not really.
有事
I thought you'd be excited to see him.
我以为你见到他会很兴奋呢
What's wrong? Who is that guy?
怎么了 那家伙是谁
He's my father.
他是我父亲
This lady, she rubbed me down, look fine.
有位美女抚摸着我
I smiled up at her and said,
我对她微笑着说
I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"
我按了门铃 是吧 "
I don't understand why you're so mad at your dad.
你为什么那么生你♥爸♥的气
I think he's a hoot.
我觉得他很好笑啊
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表