剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
So you owe money to the bookies again.
所以你又欠赌场钱了
I placed the bet with the Hypatia Syndicate.
我在希帕提娅财团下注的
I'm talking a real vicious bunch of ladies.
那群女人太恶毒了
I mean, who said they were the fairer sex?
谁说女人好惹了
They want me to do an errand for them.
她们想让我替她们做一件事
And if I don't,
如果我不做
they're going to throw me out of an airlock without a spacesuit.
她们就会把我从气闸扔出去 还不让我穿太空服
I've been told it's an unpleasant way to die.
我听说这种死法很难受
Why are you telling me this?
你跟我说这个干嘛
I'm here on a scholarship. I don't have money.
我是靠奖学金上学的 我没有钱
That's the thing, son. They don't want money.
问题是她们不要钱 孩子
There's an ancient alien artifact.
有一件古老的外星制品
Nobody knows the extraterrestrial race that created it.
没有人知道是哪个种族创造出来的
It's called the Jindoo.
它叫金斗
It's stored in the vault in the Academy Museum Archive.
储存在学院博物馆的档案室里
The Jindoo is valuable,
金斗价值连城
and the Hypatia Syndicate would like me
希帕提娅财团要我
to procure it for them.
帮她们拿到
You mean as in steal it.
你是说偷吧
Steal" Is such an ugly word.
偷这个字很难听 "
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Why don't we say "Purloin"? It's much more poetic.
不如说顺手牵羊 更有诗意
More like pathetic.
更可悲吧
Son, I wouldn't bother you, but...
儿子 我也不想烦你 但是
I can't acquire the Jindoo without your help.
没有你的帮助 我就拿不到金斗
Look, Dad...
爸
I'm glad you came clean with me.
我很高兴你能向我坦白
I wish I could believe that you were sincere.
我也希望我可以相信你的真诚
And I wish I could believe you were capable of changing.
我也希望我可以相信你有能力改变
But I can't.
但我不行
You have burned me too many times.
你让我失望太多次了
So just do us both a favor
所以帮彼此一个忙
and get the next shuttle off Earth.
坐下一班穿梭机离开地球吧
Just go away and leave me alone.
别再烦我了
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Dismissed. Thank you.
下课 谢谢
The papers next week, please.
下周记得交论文 谢谢
Xander. Jax.
桑德尔 杰克斯
Why do I get the feeling you're not here for a friendly little chat?
为什么我觉得你来找我没什么好事呢
Well, because I'm not.
因为的确没什么好事
I heard you took Pilar to the asteroid belt,
我听说你带皮拉前往小行星带
and to the wreckage of the Tereshkova.
还有捷列什科娃号♥的残骸了
Why would you take her instead of me?
你为什么带她而不带我呢
Because I wanted to evaluate her skills as a pilot.
因为我想评估她作为飞行员的技能
And recruit her to Command Track, huh?
招募她当指挥官 是吗
Or were you trying to recruit her to C.I.S.?
还是你想让她加入中情局
Jax, I can assure you that was not my intention.
杰克斯 我可以向你保证我没这个意思
And you need to lower your voice.
你还是小点声吧
So it was an accident that you just happened
所以你遇到捷列什科娃号♥的残骸
to stumble across the debris field from the Tereshkova?
是一次意外吗
And then, let me get this straight,
我直说了吧
then you just happened to find a piece of wreckage
然后你就碰巧发现了
that was worth salvaging.
一块值得打捞的残骸吗
I don't buy it. You...
我不信 你
You ask me to trust you, you say you want to help me,
你让我相信你 你说你想帮助我
and then you just keep lying to me.
然后你一直对我撒谎
Jax, I know you need to find out what happened to your parents,
杰克斯 我知道你想搞清楚你父母的事
and I respect that, I really do.
我尊重你 真的
But this is not all about you.
但不是所有事都与你有关
Sometimes you ask me questions that I cannot answer.
有时你问我一些我无法回答的问题
That is not good enough, and you know it.
这个回答还不够 你知道的
It feels like you've been angry with me
我感觉自从我们在视差研究机构
ever since we lost Magda and Avar
失去了玛格达和阿瓦以后
at the Parallax research facility.
你就一直在生我的气
You blame me, don't you?
你是在怪我吧
Of course not.
当然不是
But you do. You blame yourself.
但是你在自责
You're not the only one.
不止是你
I still blame myself every day for what happened to Greg.
我每天都在为格雷格的事而自责
Everyone I get close to dies. I'm...
我亲近的人都会死 我
I'm bad luck.
我是个扫把星
Not to me.
我不觉得啊
I know you found something important out there,
我知道你发现了重要的东西
something that may have to do with the death of my parents.
可能和我父母的死有关
I just need you to tell me what it is.
告诉我是什么吧
I wish I could, Jax. I really do.
我也想说 杰克斯 真的
But I simply can't. Why?
但我不能说 为什么
It is a matter of EarthCom security.
这事关地球网的安全问题
I am under orders.
我是在奉命行事
You may not have to answer to anyone, but I do.
你不用听命于人 但我需要
I am only following orders.
我只是在服从命令
Just following orders.
只是在服从命令
I learned in history class that the "Superior orders defense"
我在历史课上学到"上级命令的辨护理由"
was the same excuse used in the Nuremberg Trials.
在纽伦堡审判中也用到过
It's the defense of cowards.
这是懦夫的辩护理由
So now you're calling me a Nazi?
你管我叫纳粹
That seems pretty unfair, Jax.
这不公平吧 杰克斯
If you carry on running around doing whatever you want,
如果你继续随心所欲
whenever you want,
不分场合
you're going to end up alienating your friends
到头来你会疏远你的朋友
and getting expelled.
然后被开除的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to call you a Nazi.
我不是故意叫你纳粹的
That was... that was kind of harsh.
这话有点过分了
Yeah.
是啊
It was a bit.
是有一点
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Beyond program.
超越程序
Western Town activated.
西部城镇启动
Oh, yeah.
好
I didn't know you could ride horses.
你还会骑马啊
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
It wasn't very hard.
不是很难啊
Atria said you like to come to this sim
阿特丽亚说你想一个人待着的时候
when you want to be alone. Exactly. When I wanna be alone.
就会来这个模拟世界 没错 我想一个人待着
So what, exactly, did your dad do that made you so upset?
你♥爸♥到底做了什么事 让你这么难过
He wants something from me.
他想让我给他一个东西
Needs my help with one of his crazy schemes.
他有一个疯狂的计划 需要我的帮助
What crazy scheme is that?
什么疯狂的计划
He says he owes a bunch of money to the Hypatia Syndicate,
他说他欠希帕提娅财团一大笔钱
and they'll kill him if he doesn't pay.
如果他不付钱 她们就会杀了他
How much does he owe?
他欠多少钱
They don't want money.
她们不要钱
They want him to steal something from the FTA Museum.
她们想让他从舰队训练学院博物馆偷个东西
The Jindoo.
金斗
He needs my help to pull it off.
他需要我的帮助
You're not seriously thinking about helping him, are you?
你不会真的想帮他吧
Are you kidding? Of course not.
你在开玩笑吗 当然不会
Well, that's a relief.
那就好
All right, well, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果有什么需要我帮忙 就告诉我
I'm going to let you get back to...
那你继续
whatever it is you're doing here.
完成你的任务吧
Just riding in to clean up another town.
我就是骑马去清理另一个城镇
I know.
我知道
And it ain't big enough for the both of us,
这匹马两个人骑不了
so I'm gonna go.
我走了
Hi yo, Silver.
回见 银色子弹
Hello, Thomas.
你好 托马斯
Seriously?
不是吧
If you don't help your father,
如果你不帮你父亲
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表