剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
I have come to offer support.
我是来支持你的
Greetings, husband.
你好 丈夫
Greetings...wife.
你好 妻子
Excuse me?
不好意思
I'm sorry, Professor Osborn.
对不起 奥斯本教授
I let myself in.
我就自己进来了
Berman Livingston at your service.
我是伯曼·利文斯顿
Yes, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
What I'm not sure of is why you're in my home.
你为什么会在我家
I'm here to examine the evidence.
我是来检查证据的
I can assure you it's all quite in order.
我可以向你保证一切都很正常
I'll be the judge of that.
让我来判断吧
Let me get it for you,
我帮你拿
so you can be on your way.
然后你就可以走了
Do you make a habit of intruding into a man's home
你有闯入男人家
and ruining his chess game?
乱摆弄象棋的习惯吗
The only habit I have is to keep things in order.
我唯一的习惯就是维护秩序
Perfect, perfect order.
完美 完美的秩序
Which is why I never lose a case,
所以我从来没有输过一个案子
even when someone is working very hard to misplace...
即使有人非常努力地放错
or...
或者
hide it.
藏起来
I hate to lose.
我讨厌输
In court or anywhere else.
法庭和其他任何地方
But I suppose my reputation precedes me.
但我应该已经名声在外了
Otherwise, I wouldn't be here, would I?
否则我就不会在这里了 是吗
This is the flight data recorder from the Tereshkova
这是捷列什科娃号♥的飞行数据记录器
which, until this morning,
今天早上之前
was under heavy security in the Academy Museum.
都在学院博物馆受到严密的保护
This is all the evidence you'll need.
这是你需要的所有证据
Excellent.
非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
checkmate.
将死
Ralen didn't blow up the Tereshkova.
瑞伦没有炸掉捷列什科娃号♥
He's not a spy, and he's not trying to start a war,
他不是间谍 也不是想发动战争
and you know that. Jax, the only person
你知道的 杰克斯
who's going to be starting a war here is you,
如果你不小声点
if you don't keep your voice down.
挑起战争的人只会是你
Look, I know Ralen better than anyone,
我比任何人都了解瑞伦
and there is no way he's responsible for this.
不可能是他干的
I really wouldn't be so sure. I've seen the evidence.
我真的不太确定 我看到了证据
What evidence?
什么证据
You know I can't tell you that. Oh, my God.
你知道我不能告诉你 天哪
Look, Jax, you have to trust in the system.
杰克斯 你必须信任司法体系
If Ralen is innocent, then he will be exonerated.
如果瑞伦是无辜的 那么他就会被无罪释放
But I think it's time we prepare ourselves
但我们该准备一下
for the possibility that he may have been manipulating us all along.
因为他有可能一直在操纵我们
The evidence you're talking about,
你说的证据
what if that was manipulated?
如果是有人故意安排的呢
Are you really suggesting that Ralen has been framed?
你是在暗示瑞伦被陷害了吗
Yes. As though that's more likely
是的 这比扎塔间谍
than a Zatarian spy blowing up an EarthCom battle cruiser?
炸毁一艘地球网巡洋舰还要有可能吗
Is that really that crazy?
这话听起来有那么扯吗
What?
怎么了
Your loyalty is amazing.
你真是太忠心了
It's a gift that you give to the people that you care about.
这是你送给你所关心的人的礼物
But I'm just not sure that Ralen still deserves that trust.
但我不确定瑞伦是否值得信任
Did you know Ralen was married?
你知道瑞伦结婚了吗
Ralen?
瑞伦
Well, if he's been lying about that,
如果他一直在撒谎
then we really have to ask ourselves,
那我们真的得问问自己
what else has he been lying about?
他还撒了什么谎
Is this the peace and harmony that you expected to attain
当你来地球学习的时候
from our two races when you came to study on Earth?
这就是你所期望的和平与和谐吗
You did not have to come here, Matta.
你不必来这里的 玛塔
A spouse regards the well being of her partner,
配偶应该关心伴侣的幸福
even when he makes a mess of things.
即使他把事情弄得一团糟
The humans wish to act quickly.
人类想要迅速行动
The trial will commence tomorrow morning.
审判将于明早开始
So I can be effective as your advocate,
所以我可以成为你的辩护律师
we need to begin preparations.
我们得开始准备了
Or, and as the humans say, "Get down to business."
正如人类所说"开始干正事吧"
Business is all it has ever been.
咱俩结婚就是一场交易
That is not to say that I am not grateful you are here.
并不是说我不感激你来这里
Because I am.
我很感激
I am glad.
我很高兴
We will present to you today
今天在大家眼前的是
the very definition of "Beyond a shadow of a doubt,"
"合理怀疑"的定义
that the defendant, posing as an Academy student,
被告假扮学院学生
was in fact an enemy spy
实际上是敌人的间谍
responsible for the destruction
他炸毁了
of one of Earth's flagship vessels,
地球的旗舰之一
the battle cruiser Tereshkova...
捷列什科娃号♥巡洋舰
resulting in the loss
导致157条生命 ...
of 157 lives.
丧生
The prosecution presents an operative
这是检方提供的特工
whose skills at deception and manipulation
他的欺骗和操纵技巧
culminated in the execution of a sinister plot,
让他最终实行了一个邪恶的阴谋
hatched by the Zatarian high command itself.
扎塔高级司令部亲自策划的阴谋
An "Operative skilled in deception and manipulation"
善于欺骗和操纵的特工
is hardly an accurate characterization of the accused.
这并不是对被告的准确描述
The defendant comes from a family of diplomats,
被告来自一个外交官家庭
not soldiers.
不是士兵
He's the first ever Zatarian to enlist in the Academy,
他是有史以来第一个来学院上学的扎塔人
an action which demonstrates his goal to bridge gaps
这种行为表明他想消除
between our peoples.
两族人♥民♥之间的嫌隙
In that pursuit, he has endured
为了追求这个目标
overt prejudice and mistreatment,
他甚至忍♥受了公开的偏见和虐待
all whilst living on a hostile alien planet,
一直生活在一个充满敌意的外星星球上
away from loved ones,
远离亲人
separated from his wife.
与妻子分居
All great, personal sacrifices
伟大的个人牺牲
made in the hope of attaining a lasting peace.
都是为了实现持久的和平
Those aren't the acts of a terrorist.
这不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的行为
Those are the acts of a hero.
这些是英雄的行为
Professor Osborn,
奥斯本教授
can you please tell the judges what this is?
你能告诉法官这是什么吗
That is the Tereshkova's flight data recorder,
这是捷列什科娃号♥的残骸中
that was salvaged from the ship's wreckage.
回收的飞行数据记录器
And...this, professor?
这个呢 教授
That is the flight data,
这是飞行数据
which we've decrypted and analyzed.
我们已经解密和分♥析♥过了
And it was recovered by Commander Xander Duvall
这是桑德尔·杜瓦尔指挥官
and Cadet Delaney Pilar.
和德兰尼·皮拉学员找到的
Suggesting that whatever data was recovered from this cube
所以这个立方体中恢复的数据
captured the last moments of the Tereshkova
记录了捷列什科娃号♥摧毁前
and the crew before it was destroyed.
飞船和船员们的最后时刻
I believe the imagery speaks for itself.
我相信图像本身就能说明问题了
That recording has been altered!
录像被修改了
Facts are stubborn things.
铁证如山
They don't lie.
证据不会说谎
Why didn't you tell me you had a wife?
你为什么不告诉我 你有妻子
Jax...
杰克斯
My marriage is one of political expediency.
我的婚姻是政♥治♥上的权宜之计
Nothing more.
仅此而已
My feelings for you are very real.
我对你的感情很真实
And I'm just expected to believe that?
你希望我可以相信你吗
It's the truth.
这是事实
Look, I am so sorry that I didn't tell you.
很抱歉我之前没告诉你
I broke your trust.
我辜负了你的信任
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表