剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Previously on Pandora...
《潘多拉》前情提要
I may be an empath, but I I'm no mind reader.
虽然我是同理者 但我不会读心术
My dad served in the military, too.
我父亲也服过役
He said EarthCom did some pretty messed up stuff during the War.
他说地球网在战争期间做了不少坏事
The only reason you came on in this little adventure
你加入冒险的唯一原因
was because I promised you information
是我承诺会告诉你
about what happened to your parents.
你父母到底怎么了
You used me like you always do to get what you wanted.
你总是利用我 来得到你想要的东西
You don't care whose lives you put at risk to do that.
你根本不在乎让别人冒险
Why do you always have to act so superior?
你为什么总是自作聪明
Because I am superior.
因为我就是比你聪明
It's not narcissism.
这不是自恋
It's an empirical fact.
而是经验事实
Atria's been bugging me to do a night up
阿特丽亚一直让我陪她去珍珠岛上的
at that new spa up on The Pearl.
新水疗中心住一晚
I hear it's great.
我听说很棒
I hear it's expensive.
我听说很贵
Oh, come on, it'll be a fun trip up the space elevator.
拜托 乘太空电梯很有趣的
We deserve a night of R & R with a little zero g massages,
我们应该花一晚来休养与恢复加上零重力按♥摩♥
maybe a facial.
做个面部护理
I would very much like to attend also.
我也很想参加
C染色体不能去 Sorry, no C chromosomes allowed.
对不起
Girls only, Ralen.
只能是女孩 瑞伦
But why don't you and Thomas plan a boys' night together,
你和托马斯不如来个兄弟之夜
do something fun.
做点有趣的事
Like throwing chairs.
比如扔椅子
Is that your idea of fun?
这就是你所谓的有趣吗
On Zatar, throwing chairs is considered quite entertaining.
扎塔人觉得扔椅子很有趣
You will never guess what I found out.
你们肯定想不到我发现了什么
You know, that very stud muffinly young teacher's assistant
你不愿承认自己有感觉的
that you don't want to admit you're so crushing on?
那个年轻帅气的助教
You mean Xander?
你是说桑德尔吗
He has a birthday tomorrow,
他明天过生日
and he doesn't want anyone to know about it.
他不想让任何人知道
Well, then he obviously told the wrong person.
那他显然告诉了错误的人
Was that a joke?
这是玩笑吗
Just an insight I've made from observing Atria's behavioral patterns.
这只是我从观察阿特丽亚行为模式中得出的一个见解
So in other words, it's a joke.
换句话说就是个笑话
Well, he didn't tell me.
他没有告诉我
He told Kossara, and then Kossara told me.
他告诉了科萨拉 然后科萨拉告诉了我
Why would he tell the bartender that he's having birthday
如果他不想让人知道
if he didn't want anyone to ?
为什么还要告诉酒保他要过生日了
You're Delaney Pilar, aren't you?
你是德兰尼·皮拉吧
I am. But you may call me Pilar.
是的 但你可以叫我皮拉
I am Jet. I'm in Shral's Interstellar Protocol class with you.
我是杰特 我和你都在上什拉尔的星际协议课
You know, maybe we could get together to study one day.
我们能找个时间一起学习吗
Well, she's already in a study group.
她已经有学习小组了
Would you like to ? No, thank you, Jet.
你想 不了 谢谢你 杰特
Maybe next semester.
下学期吧
Oh, how about dinner this semester?
这学期找个时间吃晚餐吧
Ah, sorry, I'm really busy.
对不起 我真的很忙
But I appreciate the invitation.
但我很感激你的邀请
You obviously have time for drinks with your friends,
显然你有时间和你的朋友喝酒
but you have no problem blowing me off, huh?
但你却要拒绝我
Don't tell me you're with this Zit?
你不会在跟这个扎扎交往吧
I'm not "With" Anyone.
我没有男朋友
And I'm definitely not interested in being "With" You.
但我绝对不想和你交往
You know, someone's gonna knock you off that pedestal one day,
总有一天会有人搓搓你的锐气的
you smug I suggest you walk away.
自以为是 我建议你快走
Now.
快点
You OK?
你还好吗
When you're as attractive and smart as I am,
像我这么迷人和聪明
unfortunately, these things happen more frequently than I'd like.
不幸的是 这些事情发生的频率比我想象的要高
But I'm fine.
但我很好
Could I get a Sumi Starburst, please?
请给我来一杯苏米星爆 谢谢
What's wrong with that one?
那杯怎么了
Are you sure you're OK?
你确定你没事吗
Never better.
再好不过了
Like many Sumi customs,
正如许多苏米习俗一样
their dining etiquette is highly ritualized.
他们的饮食礼仪很有仪式感
They begin each meal by praising the host
他们每顿饭都以赞美主人开始
and declaring themselves unworthy of his or her generosity.
宣称自己不应得到主人的慷慨
What might the Sumi make of the old Earth tradition
苏米人古老的地球传统中
of touching glasses to make a toast?
举杯庆祝代表什么
Ms. Larson.
拉森女士
As it says in chapter three
《西马克星际外交指南》
of Simak's Guide to Interstellar Diplomacy,
第三章中说到
the Sumi are very sensitive to gestures of respect and disrespect,
苏米人对尊重和不尊重的姿态非常敏感
so I think they would appreciate
所以我想他们会感激
the honor of someone making a toast to them.
向他们敬酒的人
Then I sincerely hope you
我真诚希望你
don't pursue a career in interstellar relations,
不要从事星际关系的职业
or we might find ourselves in yet another war.
不然可能会引发另一场战争
Who would like to explain Ms. Larson's error?
谁来解释一下拉森女士的错误
Ms. Pilar, please enlighten us with your wisdom.
皮拉女士 请用你的智慧来启发我们
As it says in chapter four of the Simak's Guide,
《西马克指南》第四章中说到
the Sumi are also extremely sensitive to germs and contamination.
苏米人对细菌和污染也非常敏感
They'd find the gesture of touching their glass,
他们觉得触摸玻璃杯
or any other eating utensil,
以及餐具的姿势
to someone else's to be repulsive.
令人厌恶
And possibly an act of violence and hostility.
甚至可能是暴♥力♥和敌对行为
Excellent.
非常好
War with the Sumi mercifully averted.
不用跟苏米打仗了
Class dismissed.
下课
I'm used to it.
我习惯了
Some people think I have an unfair advantage
有些人认为我在作弊
because of my nanites and connection to the datastream.
因为我的纳米技术和数据流的连接
But that only helps with things like rote memorization,
但这只对死记硬背有帮助
which the Academy isn't about.
学院根本不看重这个
The teachers here expect analysis and critical thinking.
这里的老师看重的是分♥析♥和批判性思维
I have to do that with my own brain, just like everybody else.
我必须像其他人一样 用自己的大脑去思考
You study harder than anyone I know.
你比我认识的任何人都要努力
A是应该的 You deserve those straight A's.
你得
Speaking of studying,
说到学习
I talked to Xander about needing some extra tutoring from him,
我和桑德尔说 我需要他的额外辅♥导♥
and I've arranged to have him come to the Black Hole tomorrow
我让他明晚七点
at exactly 1900 hours.
准时到黑洞
God, I love surprise parties.
天哪 我好喜欢惊喜派对
And boy, is he gonna be surprised.
他肯定很惊喜
Do you think that maybe,
你觉得会不会
since he didn't tell anybody it was his birthday, that
因为他没有告诉任何人他的生日
Pilar!
皮拉
Pilar, can you hear me?
皮拉 你能听见我说话吗
Pilar! Can you hear me?
皮拉 你能听见我说话吗
Pilar, wake up!
皮拉 醒醒
Are the doctors going to call when they know what's wrong?
医生弄清病因后会打电♥话♥吗
I hope so.
希望如此
I'm listed as Pilar's emergency contact but...
我是皮拉的紧急联♥系♥人 但是
never thought she'd actually need it.
我从来没想过她真的会需要
Maybe I should go back to the medical center and see if she's OK.
我还是回医疗中心看看她吧
No need.
不用了
They released you.
他们让你出院啦
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Should you not be getting more tests?
你不用再做些测试吗
Oh, I already got plenty.
我做了很多了
Anyway, the cute doctor gave me a thorough check up,
总之可爱的医生给了我一次彻底检查
including diagnostics of all of my implants and nanites.
包括我所有的植入物和纳米技术
I'm entirely fine.
我很好
Other than the fact the doctor already has a girlfriend.
但是医生已经有女朋友了
So, what happened? Why did you collapse?
所以是怎么回事 你为什么会晕倒
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表