剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
as... a date.
作为我的舞伴
If I may,
如果可以
I'm hoping that the answer you're looking for is yes.
希望你的答案是肯定的
I'm sorry. Yes. Definitely yes.
我很抱歉 可以 当然可以
Good. Great. Good.
很好 非常好
It'll be fun.
肯定很有趣
I didn't know you knew how to "Fun."
你还知道怎么找乐子啊
Maybe I'll surprise you.
也许我会给你一个惊喜
You seem to be full of surprises these days.
最近你好像充满了惊喜
I'll see you at 1700 hours tomorrow then.
明天下午五点见
Yes, you will. Yes, I will.
好的 好的
Xander. Thank you.
桑德尔 谢谢
For what?
为什么
For finally asking me out.
你终于约我了
Thanks for saying yes.
谢谢你答应我
Put that over there.
把这个放在那边
I didn't expect to see you back here.
没想到会在这里见到你
I just wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier.
我只是想为我之前的行为道歉
No, I... I get it.
不 我明白
You don't have a date yet. That can be stressful.
你还没有舞伴 压力很大
It's not about that for me, Pilar.
不是这个问题 皮拉
On Adar, whenever a new batch of clones were created,
在阿达星 每当制♥造♥新的克隆人时
buyers were invited to a festive party to purchase them.
买♥♥家会被邀请参加一个节日聚会来购买♥♥他们
Prospective owners celebrated as they selected us
潜在主人一边庆祝 一边选择我们
as their new slaves.
作为他们的新奴隶
The things they said and did
他们的言行
were... not pleasant.
不是很舒服
I'm so sorry, Atria.
我很抱歉 阿特丽亚
It's the only formal event I've ever been to.
那是我唯一参加过的正式活动
The men and women who were to acquire us
购买♥♥我们的男人和女人
wore formal ball gowns and dresses as well.
穿着正式的舞会礼服和裙子
But we were all naked...
但我们都没穿衣服
so the masters could inspect us for...
这样主人可以检查我们
imperfections.
完不完美
You know, I can still feel the Seeker's hands touching me,
我仍然能感觉到探索者的手触碰我
as I was held down by his acolytes.
而我被他的助手们压住了
And the band played,
乐队开始演奏
and the people just laughed and drank.
人们边笑边喝酒
You know, for a long time, I...
很久以来 我
I shut myself down...
我都是行尸走肉
until I came here.
直到我来到这里
Then I discovered who I was
然后我发现了真实的自我
and how I could express my own individuality
如何在一千个相同的姐妹中
among a thousand identical sisters.
表达自己的个性
I want to celebrate Armistice Day Dance like everyone else,
我想和其他人一起庆祝停战日舞会
but it just keeps reminding me
但它总是让我记起
of the most awful day of my life.
我一生中最糟糕的一天
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You know, Thomas,
托马斯
being a hot shot pilot in EarthCom
成为地球网的热门飞行员
isn't your only option in life.
不是你生命中唯一的选择
Trust me, you're not the first person to tell me that.
相信我 你不是第一个这样和我说的人
You'll find working for me to be very rewarding,
你会发现为我工作很有意义
both financially and otherwise.
无论是经济上还是其他方面
Just as your father has.
就像你父亲一样
Where exactly is my dad?
我爸到底在哪里
He's on a mission.
他在执行任务
For me.
为了我
But rest assured, you'll see him again.
但请放心 你会再见到他的
Your powers won't work.
你的能力没用的
Nice try, though.
不过也是很好的尝试
My Hypatia Syndicate gets a bad rap.
我的希帕提娅财团名声不好
We're not so awful.
其实我们没那么可怕
It provides a home for women from around the galaxy
这里为宇宙中被虐待 遗弃的女性
who have been abused, abandoned,
提供了一个家
or just seek a life of excitement and adventure.
也可以寻求一种充满刺♥激♥和冒险的生活
And the recruiting benefits are quite attractive.
而且招聘福利也很吸引人
I'm offering you a new life here, Thomas.
我想给你一个新的生活 托马斯
A chance to discover who you really are
一个发现你真实自我
and explore your newfound powers.
探索你新发现的力量的机会
Will you take it?
你愿意吗
Being on the datastream used to be my entire life.
我的一生都是在数据流中度过的
It was all that I really knew or cared about.
这是我真正了解以及关心的一切
And now I'm spending time with strangers,
现在我和陌生人相处
making new friends and being spontaneous.
结交新朋友 感情的自然流露
I kind of like it.
我还挺喜欢的
Apparently so does Liam.
显然利亚姆也是啊
I will say he's being very persistent.
他真的很执着
I'm just glad he's sending drinks now.
还好他开始送酒了
I don't have any more room for flowers.
我没有地方放花了
I just want you to know I asked Professor Pevney
对了 我问过佩夫尼教授了
to have you excused from the gala.
你可以不用参加晚会
You didn't need to do that.
你不需要那么做
I thought I did.
我觉得需要
I feel like I need to face my fears
我觉得我要面对我的恐惧
and not run from my past.
不要逃避我的过去
Do you think that's why it didn't work out with you and Thomas?
你觉得这就是为什么你和托马斯没有在一起的原因吗
What do you mean? Well...
什么意思 嗯
Thomas tried to change you into somebody you're not.
托马斯试图把你变成另一个人
Maybe you need to discover who you want to be.
也许你需要发现你想成为什么样的人
Is there any way we can access the portals without her?
没有她 我们有办法进入传送门吗
They are useless without the girl.
传送门没有她是不行的
To be able to exploit their technology to
为了开♥发♥他们的技术
instantaneously travel through space,
瞬间穿越太空
we need the girl.
我们需要那个女孩
She is the key.
她是关键
Do we know how she controls them?
我们知道她是怎么控制传送门的吗
I don't think she knows how she controls them.
她应该都不知道怎么控制
If we had her to examine,
如果我们对她进行检查
we could perhaps learn more about how she harnesses her power.
我们也许可以进一步了解她如何利用自己的力量
That's true, but we need to capture the girl first.
没错 但我们得先抓住那个女孩
I presume that you can help us with that, sister.
你应该能帮上忙吧 妹妹
Check or bet, sir.
先生 跟还是不跟
I can't beat him with two pair.
两对赢不了他啊
This guy's toxic.
这家伙有毒
I should have never come to Las Venus.
我就不该来拉斯维纳斯的
I'm out.
不跟
You? Check or bet?
你呢 跟还是不跟
I'm not going to win with a couple of deuces against this guy.
两个对子赢不了他的
He knows when I'm bluffing.
他能看出来我在虚张声势
They fold.
他们不跟了
Pot goes to the gentleman from Earth.
来自地球的绅士获胜
Gentleman from Earth. I suppose it's time to go.
来自地球的绅士 我们该走了
Color us up.
兑现吧
Sir, come with me.
先生 请跟我来
I don't think he wants us to leave.
他好像不想让我们离开
I do believe you're right.
我相信你是对的
What the...?
什么
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说得对
I could get used to this.
我还挺喜欢这个感觉的
What was that about?
怎么回事
If that guy was cheating, I want my money back.
如果那家伙作弊了 我要拿回我的钱
Was he cheating? What's going on?
他作弊了吗 怎么回事
I want my money back.
我要拿回我的钱
Are you scared working for the Adari resistance, professor?
你为阿达抵抗组织工作时害怕吗 教授
Of course I am, Atria.
当然 阿特丽亚
I could lose my tenure here if anyone finds out.
如果有人发现 我可能会失去这里的终身职位
But some things are too important to just ignore.
但有些事情太重要了 不能忽视
I know.
我知道
And I have come to realize
我开始意识到
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表