剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
但我觉得我并没有 真的理解科学的含义
I feel like I'm really able to make a difference
我觉得我真的可以带来改变
and maybe surmount a problem that was previously insurmountable.
或许能解决一个之前无法解决的问题
Our success has been because I've a lot of brilliant people like Sarah,
我们的成功是因为我有很多 像莎拉这样才华横溢的人
who are willing to go tackle these new classes of problems
愿意去攻克那些新级别的问题
and not be afraid of the past.
而且并不害怕过去
There are many scientists who said,
很多科学家曾经说过
"Hey, you're never gonna get to the Moon. No one's done it before."
“嘿 你永远到不了月球 之前没人做到过”
And, luckily, there are always voices in humanity
幸好 人类中总是会声音
who ignore voices from the past because,
会无视过去的声音
ultimately, those voices will always be wrong
因为说到底 那些声音一直都是错的
because humans are moving towards a greater future.
因为人类正走向更伟大的未来
(美国俄克拉荷马州沃里卡)
That's it.
就这样了
In order to maintain my health,
为了维持我的健康
in order to find a lifestyle that I can balance,
为了找到我能平衡的生活方式
I have to leave Jefferson County.
我必须要离开杰佛逊县
-No? All right. -I don't think so.
-没有?好的 -我不觉得
I know that someone will come up behind me
我知道会有人来接替我
and continue the work. I just decided it can't be me.
继续工作下去 我只是决定我做不下去了
Nothing spectacular here, but you may work a little bit. Um...
这里没什么惊人的 但你或许得处理一下
Miss Reynolds is in 2C. She's a hip fracture. She is...
2C的雷诺兹女士 她有髋骨骨折 她…
The bottom line is I can't continue to work
底线是 我无法继续值着…
24, 36, 72-hour shifts and be healthy.
24、36、72小时的班 同时还保持健康
I think their plans are to bring in two doctors
我想他们的计划是招募两名医生
to do what I was doing,
来接替我的工作
'cause the model's not working.
因为这种模式行不通
-Love ya. -Love you, too.
-爱你 -我也爱你
But truly, this is a great hospital.
但说真的 这是一家非常好的医院
It's a beacon for the community.
是社区的灯塔
So that was really a difficult decision to make,
所以离开杰佛逊县医院
to leave Jefferson County Hospital.
真的是个艰难的决定
(杰佛逊县医院)
My husband and I are going to work really hard on our relationship
我丈夫和我会努力修复关系
and reconnecting with each other.
相互重新连接
Place is so pretty. She's beautiful.
这地方很漂亮 她很美
I wanted to be "the guy."
我曾经有我想成为“那个人”的态度
I had the attitude that I could do it all,
我曾经有我能做完一切的态度
and I enjoyed doing it all for a while.
有段时间 我也享受一个人做完一切
Now, that's come to an end for me.
现在 这都结束了
Can you give that to him?
你能把这个给他吗?
And I fear that if other physicians in rural areas
我担心如果有其他 乡村地区的内科医师
are experiencing the same sorts of stresses
在经历同样的压力
and the same sorts of fatigue,
和同样的疲惫
that rural medicine as a whole is going to be depleted.
那么整个乡村医疗事业将会枯竭
It's gonna take a plan to be in place
这需要一个合适的计划
and, now, I don't think we have that plan.
但目前 我不觉得我们有计划
(美国纽约州纽约市)
Good morning, everybody. We'll go ahead and get started.
早上好 各位 我们开始吧
The CDC estimates that flu has caused as many as 29.3 million illnesses,
疾控中心预计在这个流感季中 流感引起2930万人染病
394,000 hospitalizations, and over 35,000 deaths just this season.
39.4万人住院 超过3.5万人死亡
It has been a mild season, luckily for us, this year,
我们很走运 今年的流感季挺温和
and from a city, state, and national perspective,
我想从城市 州和全国的角度来看
with flu activity decreasing generally all around,
在各地流感活动的普遍下降的情况下
we've opted to deactivate our system seasonal flu activation calls.
我们决定停止进行我们的 全系统季节性流感电♥话♥会议
So, with that, I would like to first express my thanks to everybody
所以我想首先向各位表达我的谢意
that has been with us on a weekly basis
多谢各位每周和我们一起
for this protracted and long seasonal flu activation.
长♥期♥不懈地与季节性流感抗争
Thank you all for your time,
多谢各位的参会
and we will see you next year in the next activation meeting.
我们明年的下次电♥话♥会议再见
Take care, everybody.
保重 各位
Open your mouth. Ah. Good job. Just like that. Exactly.
张嘴 很好 就是这样 没错
-Go pick out his book. -Mommy, turn the lights off.
-去把他的书选出来 -妈妈 关灯
No, Omar's using his toothbrush right now.
不 奥马尔还在刷牙
Why are you sitting in the sink like that?
你为什么要坐在水槽里?
When I think about my two boys
当我想起我的两个儿子
and my little girl that's now on the way,
还有肚子里的女儿时
and the future that they'll have 10 to 15 years from now,
以及10到15年后他们的未来
I want my children to grow up in a world
我希望我的孩子们 在这样一个世界里长大
where they don't have to think about this as constantly as I do.
那就是他们不用像我这样 一直担心这个问题
Failure to take this as a global crisis will have dire consequences.
如果不把这个问题当做全球性危机 就会出现可怕的后果
We're all in it together,
我们都身处其中
and the greater our complacency, the greater the crisis will be.
我们越自鸣得意 危机就会越严重
(印度拉贾斯坦邦斋浦尔)
How are you, Mr. Rajkumar?
你好吗 拉杰库马尔先生
Okay, he's not getting a fever, right?
好的 他没发烧 对吧?
-He had fever yesterday. -About 99.
-他昨天发过烧 -他昨天发过烧 大约37.2度
99 is...
37.2度
It never went above 99.
但没超过37.2度
Rajkumar, it was a very gradual journey.
拉杰库马尔 是一个非常渐进的过程
It was a very challenging case, very challenging case,
是一个非常有挑战性的比例 非常有挑战性
because he had come in a very bad state.
因为他入院时情况非常糟
Our patient is much better after coming here.
我们的病人来这里之后好多了
I think he needs a little family support.
我觉得他需要一点家人的支持
He's been alone for so long...
他已经孤单了好久
I'll move him into the ward today. He will be with you all in the ward.
-我今天会把他转去病房♥ -到了病房♥ 他就能和你们在一起了
Keep pen and paper handy, so he can say what's on his mind.
准备好纸和笔 让他说出想说的话
He can write it out.
他可以写下来
Because, look...
因为 听我说
-He escaped from the jaws of death. -Yes.
-他逃脱了死神的魔爪 -是的
Then, what's the problem?
那还有什么问题?
If it's not destined,
如果这不是天注定
even if you keep him within the ICU walls, you can't do anything.
哪怕你把他送进重症监护室 也无计可施
If it wasn't his destiny, then would he come this far?
如果这不是他的命运 他怎么会坚持这么久
So he'll stay in the ward for a couple of days.
现在我们会让他在病房♥住几天
-Okay. -Okay?
-好的 -好吗?
On Sunday, I didn't come to the hospital,
周日的时候我没来医院
but I tend to follow patients, so I called him...
但我会想跟踪病人情况 所以我打给了他
I called the resident on duty, and he told me that he's gone home
我打给了值班的住院医师 他告诉我 病人已经出院了
and he was very happy.
他非常开心
So it was very, very satisfying.
这真是非常令人满足
He was so happy that he'll be able to attend his daughter's wedding.
能够参加他女儿的婚礼 他非常开心
Rajkumar basically stayed in the hospital for 22 days.
拉杰库马尔基本上在医院里 待了22天
In my opinion, they should go all out.
在我看来 他们都应该能出院
He has a new lease of life.
他的命续上了
Dr. Vijay is a true doctor. He's excellent.
维杰医生是真正的医生 他太杰出了
Dr. Vijay is more than a doctor. He is God's incarnation.
维杰医生不只是医生 他还是神的化身
For us, he is that.
对我们来说他就是
Yes.
是的
I try to save every case of swine flu.
我试图拯救所有的猪流感病例
But when you step into the battlefield,
但当你踏上战场
you cannot win every battle.
你不可能没次都赢
There is still a lot to be done
在猪流感方面
regarding the swine flu.
还有很多工作需要做
The government is trying, the doctors are trying,
政♥府♥在尝试 医生也在尝试
but considering the doctor-to-population ratio,
但考虑到医生和人口的比例
we still have a lot of things to be done.
我们依然有很多的事情要做
(在2018-2019流感季中)
(拉贾斯坦邦受影响的人数 为印度最高)
(据报告有五千多人被感染 超过两百人死亡)
(世界卫生组织估计)
(每年全球有10亿例季节性流感病例 高达65万人死亡)
(流感流行可能会杀死数亿人)
(大多数国家依然缺乏准备)
(对抗此项威胁的措施也缺乏投资)
(彼得丹扎克)
-Peter, hey. -Oh, hi, Dennis.
-彼得你好 -嗨 丹尼斯
I thought maybe we could talk a few minutes about our visit to China.
我想我们可以花几分钟 聊一下这趟中国之行
And in particular, the graphic that...
特别是图表…
At some point in time, there will be an event
在某个时候 这肯定会发生
where an emergent virus, like the 1918 virus,
一种像1918年病毒那样的意外病毒
will emerge and will spread around the world.
将会出现并散播到全世界
And we're talking about the wellbeing of seven-plus billion people.
我们在说的可是70多亿人的福祉
Policy makers and planners, global health leaders,
政策的制定者和规划者 全球卫生领袖
they should be thinking about this in serious terms.
他们应该要严肃思考这个问题
We have to be prepared.
我们必须要做好准备
We have to be vigilant.
我们必须要警醒
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表