剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
Michel has not seen his wife or his children in months.
米歇尔好几个月没见过妻儿了
And that is an exceptional sacrifice.
这是非同一般的牺牲
It's something we try not to talk about too much,
我们也不想谈太多
because it really weighs heavily on him.
因为这会给他很大压力
-Hi, Dad! -Yes. How are you?
-嗨 爸爸 -你好吗?
-Good, and you? -Yes, I'm okay.
-很好 你呢? -我也很好
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm eating.
我在吃饭
What are you eating today?
你今天吃什么?
Michelle cooked beef ribs.
蜜雪做了牛肋骨
Yes. You're missing out, Dad. We ate really well.
是的 爸爸 你错过了 我们吃得很好
So, you can't send some through the telephone?
你没法通过电♥话♥送点过来?
You miss them, and you are missing a part of their life.
你想念他们 你错过了他们生命中的一部分
How's Ebola?
埃博拉的情况如何?
It's still difficult, but we're working hard against it.
依然很艰难 但我们在努力抗击
You look tired.
你看起来很累
Yes, I'm a little tired. It's been a long day.
是有一点累 今天很漫长
Sometimes, you're tired, so you say,
有些你会觉得有点累 所以你会说
"Okay, maybe somebody else can come and help."
“好了 或许有其他人能来帮忙”
Graduation is on May 16.
我5月16日毕业
So parents are expected on May 16?
所以希望父母在5月16日到场?
Yes, that's right.
是的 没错
Okay.
好的
But I don't know if I'll have enough time.
但我不知道我的时间够不够
Okay.
好的
I was proposing actually to quit.
我其实都提出辞职了
But I witnessed a lady that survived, and it was a really amazing thing.
但我目睹一位女士幸存了下来 这真是非常令人惊讶的事情
(高风险区域)
A kind of joy and happiness to be alive.
那种活着的快乐和幸福
These kind of small successes give you more strength to continue.
这种小小的成功 会给你更多力量 坚持下去
(印度拉贾斯坦邦斋浦尔)
Yesterday, we ran some tests. A sample from your throat.
昨天我们测试了从你喉咙里取的样本
There is the disease swine flu
猪流感这种疾病
that could pose a threat to mother and child.
对母亲和孩子都有威胁
There is nothing to worry about.
但你没什么好担心的
You tested negative for swine flu.
你没被检测出猪流感
You have a regular cough and cold and a minor case of pneumonia,
你得的是常规咳嗽和感冒 还有轻微的肺炎
which we will treat with regular medication.
我们会用常规药物来治疗
So she is out of danger?
所以她脱离危险了?
Yes, she is absolutely fine.
是的 她绝对没事
Everything is under control.
一切都在控制中
The swine flu patients are still coming.
猪流感病人依然在前来
There are too many patients and too few doctors.
病人太多 医生太少
If there is an epidemic, then India's health system is ready,
如果能集结所有公立和私立医院之力
if all the private and government hospitals come together.
那么印度的卫生系统是能够 准备好应对疾病流行的
And we should treat it as a global emergency.
我们应该将其视为全球紧急事件
-Hi. How are you? -Hi.
-嗨 你好吗? -嗨
(美国俄勒冈州科瓦利斯)
-Hi, dear boy. -You smell good.
-嗨 亲爱的孩子 -你闻着好香
Hi, sweetheart.
嗨 宝贝
So, I'm really excited that Uriah just got back from camp.
尤赖亚露营回来 让我感觉很兴奋
Said it was the best trip ever and now that this bill didn't pass,
他说这是有史以来最棒的旅行 而现在法案并没有通过
you know that your other kids look like they'll be able to do this as well.
你知道你其他的孩子们 也能够去参加这样的活动了
Yeah, I'm really excited about that.
是的 为此我觉得很兴奋
The holdout by Republicans in the Oregon legislature
由于俄勒冈立法机构中 共和党人的坚持
has resulted in the shelving of a mandate requiring vaccines.
强制要求接种疫苗的法案暂被搁置
(卡尔威尔森议员 格兰茨帕斯)
The Senate Republicans left the Capitol, stalling the business of the Senate.
参议院的共和党人离开了议会大厦 拖延了参议院的事务
To get them back, Democrats agreed to kill the vaccine exemptions bill.
为了让他们回来 民♥主♥党同意取消疫苗豁免法案
(俄勒冈州)
That bill died, but we are not done with the fight.
法案完蛋了 但抗争并未结束
Its going to come back around again
我知道这有可能会卷土重来
because it's a sleeping bill and it's gonna be brought back
因为这是一个休眠的法案
in a big, big way on a federal level.
可能会在联邦层级上席卷回来
I'm putting on spiritual armor again.
对我来说 这就像 再次披挂上精神铠甲
Here we go again, we're going into the next round of battle
又要开始了 我们要进入下一场
to make a big difference.
维护我们的孩子并带来改变的战斗
Yep, our voice, once again, comes back down to, if you have it, use it.
是的 又一次得依靠我们的声音了 能够发声 就要发声
Yep.
是的
(美国俄勒冈州塞勒姆)
I'm darned upset and disappointed and surprised...
我非常沮丧、失望和吃惊
and pretty ticked off.
还非常生气
Crackpot theories are presented as if they have equal validity to good science
不切实际的理论也被当成 具备和优良科学同等的正确性
and they can overwhelm the available good science information
它们能够压制现有的优良科学信息
if you've got enough people who are willing to propagate them.
只要你能找到足够多的人来鼓吹
The World Health Organization says that
世界卫生组织称
vaccine hesitancy is one of the top ten health threats in the entire world.
疫苗犹豫是全世界十大健康威胁之一
In 2000, we declared measles eradicated in the United States,
在2000年 我们宣布在美国 已经根除了麻疹
and we are well on track to have
而在今年 不出意外的话
over 2,000 cases in the United States this year.
在美国将会有超过2000例病例
That's just horrifying.
这真是恐怖
Most of the people in the state believe this is the right thing to do.
州里大部分相信这是正确的事情
One of the things you learn in this business is,
在这行里 你能学到的事情之一
"Live to fight another day."
就是“好汉不吃眼前亏”
And we just have to figure out the right way to do it.
我们只需要找到正确的处理方式
It's kind of that simple.
就这么简单
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表