剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
How about some salad, Yousef?
来点沙拉 尤素福?
So you cook a blend of Egyptian and Lebanese food, right?
所以你做的 是埃及和黎巴嫩融合菜 对吧?
Yes, that's right.
是的 没错
The food is very good.
这菜非常好
My co-workers in Egypt, we're like family.
我在埃及的同事就像家人一样
We've known each other for more than ten years now.
我们认识已经十几年了
We have a shared common goal, which is to save lives
我们有共同的目标 就是拯救生命
and one of our recent tests shows signs
我们最近的测试显示
that there is a potential influenza case back here in Cairo.
潜在的流感病例又回到开罗了
What happened with Ahmed with the H5N2? There's a strong outbreak in Gharbiya.
-艾哈迈德的H5N2怎么样了? -在西部省有严重的疫情
-Of what? -In Gharbiya.
-什么疫情? -在西部省
They don't know, but the situation is very bad.
他们不知道 但是情况很糟糕
-In poultry? -In poultry.
-在家禽中? -在家禽中
It's full of farms there.
那里全是农场
Can't we get samples from there?
我们能去取样吗?
No, we have them.
已经取了
In our surveillance, the positivity is very high.
在我们的监控中 阳性率很高
Positive in what?
什么阳性?
H5 and H9.
H5和H9
We're talking about almost 20%.
几乎有20%
20%? This is too high!
20%?这也太高了
-What happened, Mukhtar? -I don't know.
-怎么回事啊 穆克塔? -我不知道
Go get some water from the cooler.
去冰箱里拿点水
In 2005, we had the first detection of the first bird flu as it's commonly called...
在2005年 我们首次检测到了 第一种鸟类流感
(中国)
The avian influenza virus.
通常也被称为禽流感病毒
It started moving out from China
病毒通过野生鸟类的迁徙
and going elsewhere in the world through wild bird migration.
开始从中国散播到世界上
Soon after that, the virus started crossing from the migratory birds
很快 病毒开始从候鸟…
to domestic poultry.
传播到了家禽
Infected birds have been culled.
被感染的鸟类已经被扑杀
The virus has shown up in almost half of Egypt's 26 provinces.
全埃及26个省中 几乎有一半都出现了病毒
Workers in the Egyptian health ministry's central lab
埃及卫♥生♥部♥中♥央♥实验室的工作人员
are checking throat swabs from people who may have been exposed.
正在检测可能接触过 病毒人员的喉部样本
And very soon after, we started getting human infections.
之后很快就出现了人被感染的情况
Since the disease was so new to us,
因为这是新的疾病
there were no protocols in place to fight it.
我们也没有现成的疗法
It was never really controlled, and if you look at the data,
病毒从未被真正控制住 如果你看看数据
Egypt had the most human infections with H5N1.
就会发现人感染H5N1病毒 最多的国家就是埃及
So Egypt became what is known as a hot spot.
所以埃及就成为了一个热点
The H5N1 outbreak in Egypt was a game changer for surveillance.
埃及的H5N1彻底改变了监控方式
It's our job to make sure it doesn't happen again.
我们的工作就是要确保 这样的事情不会再发生
Did we determine a sequence from the sample yet or not?
我们确定了样本的序列了吗?
We're at the end of flu season. Why is our surveillance so high?
现在已经是流感季的尾声了 为什么监控数据还这么高?
There's something happening.
肯定出事情了
(危地马拉 阿蒂特兰湖)
(杰克格兰维尔 分布式生物 共同创始人 首席科学官)
(莎拉艾维斯 分布式生物首席科学家)
The main purpose of this trip is to administer the vaccine to pigs
这次出差的主要目的是 给猪接种疫苗
and over the course of a few months, determine the most effective dose.
在几个月的时间内 确定最有效的剂量
Here. I just have a way that I want to do it.
这里 我有个想要用的办法
I think this'll work, we basically...
我觉得会有效 我们基本上…
We know Centivax works in pigs.
我们知道Centivax对猪有效
Getting it to work in fewer shots will be a big deal.
减少起效所需的接种次数 将会非常重要
But getting it to work in just one shot will be a massive success.
要是能够一次就起效 那将会是巨大的成功
We have seven groups of pigs.
我们有七组猪
One group is a negative control that receives salt water.
一组是阴性对照 将会注射盐水
One group is a positive control that contains a seasonal vaccine that pigs would normally receive.
一组是阳性对照 将会接种通常给猪用的季节性疫苗
It's 58. 58.
是58号♥
58. Just put it in.
58号♥ 放进去
Five groups are getting different doses of Centivax.
有五组会接种不同剂量的Centivax
-Good? Okay. -Yeah.
-好了吗?好的 -是的
This group of pigs holds the biggest promise for us.
这一组猪承载着我们最大的希望
Let's proceed. I'll go start this thing up at the lab.
我们开始吧 我会去实验室开始处理
We inject them with a flu virus that we've created in the lab
我们会给它们注射 我们在实验室中制♥造♥的流感病毒
that is inactive and won't make them sick,
病毒已经灭活 不会让它们生病
but their immune systems will respond to it just like it is the flu.
但它们的免疫系统会对其产生应答 就像对流感一样
I make that...
我做了…
I will help you, right?
我来帮你 好吗?
While we're anticipating the results of this test,
在期待测试结果的时候
we're still nervous about our funding going forward.
我们依然在担忧下一步的资金
We expected to hear back from the Gates Foundation this month
我们应该在这个月内 能收到盖茨基金会的答复
so that we can move on to human clinical trials.
从而让我们能够进行人体临床试验
We haven't heard anything so we're certainly getting anxious.
我们还没收到任何消息 当然变得有点焦虑
Whether or not we get that money,
不管我们能不能拿到那笔钱
right now, we need to focus on this project.
目前我们需要聚焦到项目上
(第二章 多少钱?)
(美国纽约州纽约市)
-Good morning. -Good morning.
-早上好 -早上好
Can I see a doctor, please?
我可以看医生吗?
Are you experiencing any fever, rash?
你有发烧和出皮疹吗?
Yeah, I'm having a fever, some abdominal pain,
是的 我在发烧 还有点腹痛
and I've just been vomiting, slight cough.
我还吐过 有点咳嗽
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna need you to put these gloves on,
我需要你戴上这双手套
place the mask over your face and the plastic in your pocket.
还要戴上口罩 把塑料袋放进你兜里
Have you traveled outside of the country within the last 30 days?
你在过去30天内出过国吗?
Yeah, three days ago, I went to the Democratic Republic of Congo.
是的 我三天前去了民♥主♥刚果
-Okay. Melinda? -Yes.
-好的 梅林达? -我在
Please come.
请过来
I have a patient who's traveled to DRC.
这位病人去过民♥主♥刚果
-Sent to us? -Yeah.
-送来我们这里了? -是的
-Give him the sheet. Perfect. -Okay.
-把单子给他 很好 -好的
Also, could you step out between the double doors there
另外 麻烦你退回到 那边的双扇门中间
and place this sheet around you?
并用单子裹住自己好吗?
Everything's okay?
有什么问题吗?
Yeah, we're just gonna ask you to wait between the doors, okay?
没问题 我们只想要你 到门中间等待 好吗?
-I'll come talk to you in a minute. -Thank you.
-我马上就来找你 -谢谢
Okay? My gown and my mask.
-好吗?我的外袍和口罩
Attention all staff, attention all staff.
所有职员请注意
Code E. Attention all staff, Code E.
代码E 所有职员请注意
We are in an environment where we're surrounded by these outbreaks,
我们所处的环境被各种疫情包围
and it's imperative that we maintain readiness for all these types of diseases
维持住针对各种可能出现的 疾病的就绪程度
that are gonna come knocking at our doors.
是势在必行的
(赛拉慕达德医生正在监督 科尼艾兰医院的埃博拉应急演练)
So what we're practicing today is on Ebola virus disease.
我们今天练习的是埃博拉病毒
We are in currently the second-biggest outbreak of Ebola virus disease
目前民♥主♥刚果的埃博拉疫情
in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
是有史以来第二大的
This is... This is real life.
这是真实的情况
So what's going on is we're just gonna ask you to stay a few feet apart, okay?
目前的情况是 我们需要和你保持距离 好吗?
At least six feet. So it's just safety precautions for you
至少两米 这只是为了确保
and for everyone around you, okay?
你和你身边的人安全的措施 好吗?
Just to make sure everything is okay.
只是为了确保一切都没问题
We're gonna go around the building.
我们会绕到房♥子后面
There'll be some nurses and doctors in there.
那里会有护士和医生
They're gonna be wearing some big old plastic suits
他们会穿上老套的塑料防护服
that might look a little scary.
看着可能有点吓人
Don't be scared.
别害怕
Attention please, Code E. All the nurses, please come inside.
请注意 代码E 所有护士 请入内
To the isolation areas... we have to be ready for the team to arrive.
到隔离区域 我们得做好小队到达的准备
(隔离区域 严禁入内)
Donning team is getting prepared.
防护服小队正在准备
Once the donning team's prepared, we'll say, "Ready to proceed."
防护服小队准备好之后 我们就会说 “准备进行”
We can say, "Prepared now."
我们可以说 “准备好了”
So what we'll do is per the protocol, we'll just leave the bridge open.
我们会按照协议进行 保持桥梁畅通
If you need anything from us,
如果你需要我们协助
we've got the team here and we'll get you the resources.
我们有团队在待命 也会为你提供资源
Thumbs up. We're ready.
竖起大拇指 我们准备好了
Donning team is prepared to receive the patient.
防护服小队准备好接收病人了
Shift over into the room?
转移进房♥间?
Nice deep breaths.
深呼吸一下
Excellent.
很好
So with these symptoms and your travel makes you very high risk.
这些症状以及你的旅行 让你的风险非常高
The worry is that you may have contracted Ebola virus.
我们担心你或许感染了埃博拉病毒
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表