剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
(美国宾夕法尼亚州巴特勒县)
To walk, I think we'll go on low setting.
要步行的话 我想得用低档设置
We may end up surveying both, but...
没准都能勘察到 但是…
Yeah.
是啊
This site is a forgotten place.
这个现场已经被遗忘了
But it should be a warning to us all.
但却应该要警告我们所有人
We'll identify the anomalies and mark those out.
我们识别出异常并标记出来
So you're trying to narrow the focus of the radar pulse, is that it?
你是想缩窄雷达脉冲的焦点 是吗?
Yeah, we're looking for a change in the density of the soil.
是的 我们在寻找土壤的密度变化
There are some anomalies sort of popping up.
的确发现了一些异常情况
This is a pretty strong one here, there's one there.
这里有个很强的 那里也有一个
At one meter in and then over at three.
从一米处开始 到三米处消失
Each stake represents a probable body.
每根桩子都代表一具潜在的尸体
This is essentially a mass grave.
这实际上就是个万人坑
A hundred years ago, a deadly influenza virus
一百年前 一种致命的流感病毒
infected hundreds of millions of people around the world.
席卷全世界 感染了上亿人
(公共场所关闭)
(过往的敌人 流感)
It overwhelmed hospitals.
医院人满为患
It overwhelmed mortuaries.
连停尸房♥都爆满
So towns all over the world needed a quick solution.
于是全世界的城镇 都需要一种快速解决方案
We could be standing in any number of towns
我们脚下可以是美国
across the US, or Kenya, India, Vietnam.
或是肯尼亚、印度和越南的任何城镇
This grave site is a reminder of the devastation
这块墓地提醒着我们
a flu pandemic can wreak.
流感流行能带来多大破坏
This kind of carnage is not relegated to history.
这种大屠♥杀♥不会被历史所遗忘
When we talk about another flu pandemic happening,
当提及又一次流感大流行时
it's not a matter of if, but when.
问题不在于是否会发生 而是何时发生
片名:流行病
(第一章 911也不够)
(美国纽约州纽约市)
-Take the stethoscope, and... -Yes, ensure that the gown covers.
-带上听诊器 还有… -是的 确保外袍都盖住了
We have received reports of an outbreak of respiratory illness.
我们接到报告说 出现了呼吸系统疾病疫情
Make sure you have a good seal.
确保你已经密封好了
Give me a thumbs up once you know you have a good seal.
密封好了就给我竖大拇指
About eight other countries around the world
全球还有其他八个国家
are also reporting similar outbreaks.
也报告称出现了类似的疫情
-I can't breathe. -
我喘不过气了
Unofficial case count is about over 220 with eight deaths.
非官方的病例统计是220例 其中8例死亡
We don't know what the case definition looks like
我们不知道诊断标准是什么
and we don't know the laboratory analysis of this particular outbreak.
也不知道这次疫情的实验室分♥析♥结果
We know that we are dealing with something novel,
我们只知道面对的是新东西
we just don't know exactly what we're dealing with,
但却不知道到底是什么
but some of the patients are not testing positive
但有一些病人并未检出
for these normal seasonal flu viruses.
普通季节性流感病毒
I don't feel okay.
我感觉不舒服
Currently, the Emergency Department at Kings County Hospital
目前金斯县医院的急诊科
is operating at 104%
正在104%负荷下运行
and so we have set up a mobile satellite emergency department.
所以我们设置了一个移♥动♥卫星急诊科
What's going on?
什么情况?
-I'm not doing well. I can't breathe. -Okay. Okay.
-我不舒服 没法呼吸了 -好的 好的
I need intubation equipment. There's no intubation equipment.
我需要插管设备 这里没有
Somebody get the ice. Ashley.
谁去拿点冰 阿什丽
I wouldn't turn it off at this point, I don't think we have time.
我不会现在就关掉 我们没时间
Can you check the X-ray on bed one?
你能看看一床的X光吗?
Yeah, that's it.
好了 结束
The simulation is ended.
模拟结束
Let's go back to the debriefing room.
我们回简报室吧
-Thank you. -Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
(这些是纽约市健康 医疗公♥司♥的雇员)
(该公♥司♥是美国最大的 市政医疗服务提供系统)
(他们所参加的模拟)
(用于评估在面对重大 流感疫情时的准备程度)
So all who participated, please come to make a circle.
所有的参加人员请过来围个圈
I think one of the things that we tried to bake into the simulation
我想我们试图加入模拟的要素之一
was just healthcare worker safety.
就是医务人员的安全问题
I think that was one of the biggest takeaways in the previous outbreaks.
我想这也是从之前的疫情中 获得的最大的教训之一
If I have to take the time out to switch my gown
如果在我正需要换上外袍时
and someone needs to be intubated,
有人急需插管
I'm gonna pick their life over switching out my garment.
我会选择先救他们的命 而不是先换衣服
We're talking about a severe respiratory disease.
我们说的可是重症呼吸道疾病
Really big lesson learned, and we mentioned this over and over,
这是非常大的教训 我们也一直在提
is that healthcare workers were disproportionally affected
在中东呼吸综合征和非♥典♥疫情时
in MERS and SARS,
医务人员的感染率高到不成比例
and it shows us where we need to improve on.
这就告诉了我们 哪里需要改善
So if you're not protected, if you can't protect yourself,
如果你没有受到保护 如果你连自己都没保护好
then how are you gonna help others?
你还怎么去帮其他人?
(赛拉慕达德医生负责…)
(让纽约的市政医院准备好…)
(对抗传染病疫情)
My job is to contain the virus here in New York City.
我的工作就是在纽约控制住病毒
What worries me is that it just takes one person to start an outbreak.
让我担心的是引发疫情只需要一个人
We're basically human incubators,
我们基本上就是人形培养箱
we can host a number of different diseases.
我们可以承载多种疾病
It's just a matter of time where the next pandemic is going to start,
下一次疾病流行只会是时间问题
we just don't know where or how, but we know it will.
我们不知道会在哪里如何发生 但肯定会发生
(《恐怖地带》1995年电影)
I remember, at a very young age, watching a movie called Outbreak,
我还记得很小的时候 看过一部叫做《恐怖地带》的电影
and in this movie you had a novel virus
在这部电影里出现了一种新型病毒
that started in California that quickly spread.
在加州开始迅速传播
Healthcare workers get suited up, and I was like, "Oh, my God,
医务人员披挂上阵 我心想: “老天啊
working in that high-risk environment, this is amazing."
在这种高风险环境中 工作真是太棒了”
That was a formative moment for me, and I have been pursuing a career
就是在那时 我下定了决心 在那之后 我就一直…
in infectious disease preparedness ever since.
追求传染病预防事业
In even a small outbreak, you have what we call "hoarding."
哪怕是小疫情 也会遇到“囤积”情况
We saw this in the H1N1 outbreak
我们在H1N1疫情中遇到过
where vaccines were not made available in the United States
美国无法及时获得疫苗
in a timely fashion because countries were hoarding it...
因为其他国家在囤货
You know, these infectious disease outbreaks
这些传染病疫情
are scarier and more deadly than conventional warfare.
比传统♥战♥争更恐怖和致命
So this is something that people should pay attention to,
这是大家应该要注意的事情
but they forget in their day-to-day lives.
但在日常生活中却经常被忘记
My job is to remind them.
我的工作就是提醒他们
(美国俄克拉荷马州沃里卡)
Hello.
喂
Okay. Knocked out, okay.
好的 神志不清 好的
Okay, I'll be there in a second. Okay.
好的 我马上就来 好
Yeah, I can hear it, too.
是的 我也听见了
(霍莉戈拉克是杰佛逊县医院 唯一的医生)
I wake up in this building. I eat in this building.
我在这栋房♥子里醒来 也在这栋房♥子里吃饭
I put my pajamas on in this building and I sleep in this building.
我在这栋房♥子里穿上睡衣 也在这栋房♥子里睡觉
(霍莉72小时的值班 已经过去了24小时)
How did I know you'd be the one to make my night?
我怎么知道你能让我今晚很开心?
I'm telling you.
我告诉你
Juanita.
胡安妮塔
When I came out of medical school...
我从医学院毕业时
(X光 使用中)
in the back of my mind I still had that vision
在我脑海里 还是有着那种幻想
of what it was to be a small-town doctor.
做小镇医生是什么样子
Very old-school, the one doctor in town.
非常老派的 镇上唯一的医生
I want you to hold your breath.
我要你屏住呼吸
Big deep breath in and hold it.
深呼吸 然后屏住
They saw patients in the clinic,
他们在诊所里看病人
they were the ones that were rotating through the ER.
在急诊室轮班的也是他们
They were the ones seeing the patients in the hospital
在医院里看病人和接生的
and delivering babies.
也是他们
I wanted to be that guy.
我想成为这个人
I wanted to be that one
我想成为
who took care of the patient when they were well
在病人健康时和生病时
and took care of the patient when they were sick.
都在照看他们的人
-Stick it out and say, "Ah." -Ah.
伸出来 说“啊”
And took care of the patient when they were hurt
在病人受伤时依然在照看他们
and ran into the patient in different social situations
在医院或诊所之外的不同社交场合
outside of the hospital or clinic.
也会撞见病人
You okay?
你还好吗?
-I need to see what's under there. -Yeah.
-我需要看看这下面的情况 -是啊
I had other physicians that talked to me
我和其他内科医生交谈过
and I'd say, "What advice do you have for me?"
我说:“你们对我有啥建议?”
And they'd say, "Reconsider."
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表