剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
-first comes out of humans. -Yeah.
-就会让我很困扰 -是的
And not picking it up two or three weeks earlier in livestock.
因为我们没能提前两、三周 在家畜中发现情况
We have a team that brings information together from different sources,
我们有团队在整理不同来源的信息
including our field teams.
包括来自我们外勤团队的
I just received an email from Russia.
我刚刚收到了俄♥罗♥斯♥的邮件
Basically, we asked about this H5N6, remember?
我们之前问过H5N6 记得吗?
It seems to come from a gray gull in--
似乎是来自于灰鸥…
So they actually went to check for a virus and they couldn't find it?
所以他们还真去做了病毒检测 但却没有找到?
Yes. It was a result of active surveillance.
是的 这就是主动监控的结果
-Okay. -Which, it does matter
-好的 -这其实很重要
because apparently the prevalence was sufficiently high.
因为患病率显然已经够高了
Yeah.
是的
So we may, uh, see this virus next winter
所以在下个冬季 我们或许就能看到
-being the main actor on the stage. -Yeah, who knows?
-这种病毒粉墨登场了 -是啊 谁知道呢?
(联♥合♥国♥粮农组织)
But if we can go ahead and, uh, get started...
但如果我们可以先开始…
Paul, you have something?
保罗 你有情况吗?
Uh, there is an interesting detection of H5N6
有个有趣的发现 在俄联邦的…
in the Saratov region in the Russian Federation.
萨拉托夫州发现了H5N6
And this is the first report of this virus outside Asia.
这是该病毒在亚洲之外的首次报告
This is closely related to the viruses that are circulating in China
这与在中国境内流行的病毒紧密相关
and caused several human infections,
在中国已有数例人感染的病例
and some of them were fatal cases.
其中还有人死亡
For us, it's quite important, the triggers and the line of command
对我们来说 很重要的是 触发条件和在兽医系统内
within the veterinary system or a veterinary service.
或是在兽医服务机构内的指挥体系
Once we have that detection, what happens next?
一旦发现了病毒 下一步怎么办?
How it links up to the medical services and how we react to that detection.
如何与医疗服务连接起来 如何对病毒发现做出反应
Closing down the markets, ensuring that consumers are safe,
关闭市场 确保消费者的安全
that there is good communication between the veterinary arm
确保兽医方面和公共卫生方面
-and the public health arm at all times. -Right.
-随时都有良好沟通 -是的
With the proper risk mitigation measures,
只要有适当的风险缓解措施
there's no excuse for any outbreak becoming more than an outbreak.
任何疫情都没有理由 引发更严重的后果
But it all begins with timely and effective surveillance.
但一切的起点都是及时有效的监控
(美国路易斯安那州巴吞鲁日)
-We're here with the band. -What's that?
-我们跟乐队一起来的 -什么?
-We're here with the band. -Yeah, well, park right behind Brad.
-我们跟乐队一起来的 -好吧 停到布拉德后面
-Behind him? -Yeah.
-停到他后面? -是的
Okay.
好的
Gear it up.
做好准备
So much... all right.
这么多…好了
(黛布卡特 外勤兽医)
So is Paul gonna take two trips? We'll do two trips?
保罗要跑两趟?我们要跑两趟?
-One trip... -One trip with him.
-一趟… -跟着他跑一趟
...with the ranger on that trailer
先是和那辆拖车上的管♥理♥员♥
and then the four wheeler on the one that's hooked up to Brad's truck.
然后是连在布拉德卡车上的四轮车
Okay.
好
When I'm in the field with hunters, it's hard for people who don't understand
我和猎人们出外勤时 不懂的人很难理解…
to understand the full dynamics.
全局情况
You can't see it.
你看不到
The ducks aren't sneezing, they're not coughing.
鸭子不会打喷嚏 不会咳嗽
But they have the flu.
但它们带有流感
Wild birds are the ones that are moving it.
野鸟就是病毒的载体
That's how the flu is getting moved.
流感就是这样流传的
(黛布卡特是一位追踪携带 流感病毒鸭子的野生动物研究者)
(她的团队依靠联邦和州的资金)
(来监控美国东南部的 野生动物疾病)
We're gonna catch these birds in this net. There's rockets attached to it.
我们会用这张网来捕捉这些鸟 网上连着火箭
Those rockets are gonna fire when the birds are ready to be caught,
准备好捕捉的时候 趁鸟群混乱的时
when they're all balled up.
就会发射火箭
The net's gonna go over the birds
网就会包围住鸟群
and groups of people are gonna go out and take those birds out,
有一组人就会去把鸟都逮出来
we're gonna put them in keeping cages.
我们会把它们放进暂存的笼子里
I'm gonna swab them.
我会对它们进行取样
And then those swab samples will go back to the lab,
之后样本会被送回实验室
to see what subtypes of influenza come through here.
看看经过这里的是哪种流感亚种
Let's say there's a flu outbreak at a chicken farm.
比如说有家养鸡场出现了流感疫情
The flu didn't start there.
但流感并不是从那里产生的
Maybe a hunter went out and shot something,
或许是一位猎人去打了什么东西
and then didn't clean his boots off,
然后没有清洁他的靴子
and went into the chicken house, and, you know, spread all this flu.
就进入了鸡舍 就传播了流感
Wild birds are the movers of this virus. That's what they do.
野鸟就是病毒的载体 就是这样
Be ready to go when you hear the shot.
做好准备 听到声音就出发
Get down there as quick as you can. Grab a crate, and start pulling birds.
尽快赶过去 拿只箱子 开始逮鸟
-Now, we... -Yeah.
-现在 我们… -是的
Okay. Now, we just wait.
是的 现在我们就等着
(第三章 不惜一切代价)
(黎巴嫩贝卡谷地)
My job is like being a watchman.
我的工作就像是做看守者
(加兹卡亚利博士走遍中东 在野生和家养动物中)
(追踪流感病毒)
A lot of the scary viruses in recent years have been linked to bats.
近些年很多恐怖的病毒 都和蝙蝠有关联
-Come over here. -Yeah, yeah.
-过来 -好的
-Okay? -Yeah, let's go.
-好吗? -好的 我们走
There they are.
它们在这里
Ebola, for example.
比如说埃博拉
Coronaviruses, whether SARS or MERS.
冠状病毒、非♥典♥或是中东呼吸综合征
When they are in groups you can catch them easily.
它们聚在一起时很好抓
You can't catch them one by one.
落单时根本抓不住
Okay.
好的
Got it.
抓到了
Okay.
好的
And we now know that bats can be a reservoir for the flu.
我们现在知道 蝙蝠可以成为流感的存储器
My team and I believe we have discovered
我的团队和我都相信
a new subtype of influenza in fruit bats in Egypt.
我们已经在埃及的果蝠身上 发现了新的流感亚种
And I want to test these bats in Lebanon to see if this virus is spreading.
我想检查一下黎巴嫩的蝙蝠 看看病毒有没有散播
The young ones, they might bite.
小的这些 可能会咬人
And you can see the teeth are still clean and still sharp.
你看得出 牙齿依然干净锋利
Yeah, sharp and clean.
是的 锋利干净
Off you go.
你可以走了
Next.
下一个
The more we know about where viruses come from, the better we are prepared.
我们越了解病毒的来源 就越能做好准备
What we can do is study them before they mutate,
我们可以在病毒变异前进行研究
try to predict which route they might take.
试图预测它们会选择哪条道路
So it's all about trying to break the transmission cycle
目的就是为了打破从动物到人的
from animals to humans.
传播渠道
The most vulnerable populations,
最脆弱的人群
or the populations where a pandemic can start,
或是能引发疾病流行的人群
are in caretakers of animals.
就是照料动物的人
(黎巴嫩贝鲁特)
We will take a human blood sample. Human blood?
-我们要取人血样本 -人血?
Yeah, I need a worker who works inside the farm.
是的 我需要一位 在农场内工作的工人
Okay.
好
You and your shirt in the street.
你和你这身街头衬衣
Get well soon!
早日康复
You see how I was so soft with you?
看到我对你有多温柔了吧?
Yeah, right.
是的 没错
I'm really, really interested in trying to catch that virus
我非常有兴趣
as it's causing the infection.
在病毒感染时捕捉住它
Once we do that, we can look at how transmissible it is.
一旦做到 我们就能看看 病毒的传播性有多强
Can it infect other species?
能否感染其他物种?
Does it have a pandemic potential?
是否有可能会流行?
We will add the chicken and human samples collected today
我们会将今天采集的鸡和人的血样
to the bat samples and begin our testing.
与蝙蝠血样一起进行测试
(美国俄克拉荷马州沃里卡)
-So, is this your... -Mmm-hmm.
所以 这是你的…
What do you call it? A pig or a sow?
你怎么叫它?猪还是母猪?
-A pig. -You got a pig.
-猪 -你有一头猪
-Her name is Chessie. -Chessie? Okay.
-她叫切西 -切西?好的
I don't think I've ever touched a live pig before.
我应该还没有摸过活猪
Ooh, she's sweaty. Or did you make her wet?
好多汗 还是你把它弄湿的?
Oh, yeah, we put water on her before the big show.
是的 在大展示之前 我们给它淋了水
Oh! To make her shine?
为了让它闪亮一点?
So, your mom told me that you did not get the flu shot this year.
你妈妈告诉我 你今年没有接种流感疫苗
Next year, you'll get the flu shot, won't you?
明年你会去接种吧?
Probably.
可能吧
A little shot's not that big of a deal compared to how sick you felt.
和生病的感觉比起来 打♥针♥不算什么
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表