剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
Could be. One more.
有可能 还有呢
Distance. Is the distance between...
距离 两者之间的距离…
Distance between, all right.
距离 好吧
But it's not what I'm thinking of, so one more.
但这不是我所想的 还有呢
What do we know about an infection or an activity of...
关于感染或是…我们了解些什么?
Anomalies or something?
异常情况什么的?
-The... -Anomalies.
-什么… -异常情况
The cold weather.
寒冷天气
Seasonality.
季节性
We're a little bit out of the influenza season,
流感季已经结束了
that's why we don't see it much.
所以我们才没什么发型
Um, influenza season picks up its activity during the warmer months,
在温暖的月份里 流感会恢复活动
so if April, May, then you... We expect to see more.
在四五月 我们应该能看到更多
-Okay. -Good job, everyone.
-好的 -干得好 各位
Let's eat.
吃饭吧
I'm going to be the president of the table?
我来做桌长?
Yeah.
是的
Tomorrow, we need to return to Egypt.
明天 我们需要回埃及
A new avian influenza has been detected.
发现了新的禽流感
And it's essential that we begin surveillance.
我们必须要开始健康
We work under what we call the "One Health" perspective,
我们用所谓的“同一份健康” 观点来指导工作
so we strongly believe that the health of humans, of animals,
所以我们非常相信 人类的健康 动物的健康
of environments, of ecosystems,
环境的健康和生态系统的健康
are all interconnected and influenza is a great example.
都是紧密相关的 流感就是个好例子
The bird migration patterns,
鸟类的迁徙模式
as well as travel routes for commercial airlines and people...
以及商业航♥班♥和人类的旅运路线
So anything can affect any country and any country can affect other countries.
所以任何东西都影响任何国家 而任何国家都能影响其他国家
If something happens, the problem is that it spreads rapidly between countries...
问题在于 如果有事发生 在国家之间的迅速传播
before we're prepared.
会让我们措手不及
(意大利罗马)
2,000 years ago, it's hard to imagine, but this was a robust, dynamic community.
很难想象 在两千年前 这是一个强大而充满活力的社群
The Roman forum was the seat of power,
古罗马广场曾是权力中心
both political and economic power,
政♥治♥权力和经济权力
and never would they have imagined, 2,000 years later,
他们也无法想象到 在两千年之后
we'd be standing here looking over their ruins.
我们会站在这里 俯视他们的废墟
The very idea that their civilization wasn't a permanent civilization,
他们的文明并不是永久的这一想法
just was something they would never have grasped.
正好是他们永远无法领会的
Two thousand years later, we're in exactly the same situation.
两千年后 我们也会处于相同的境地
We think the world we live in is permanent.
我们觉得我们生活的世界是永久的
This is the eternal city and if nothing else,
这无疑是不朽的城市
the eternal city tells us nothing is eternal, right?
而不朽的城市却告诉了我们 没有什么是不朽的 对吗?
All things must pass.
一切肯定都会过去
And to avoid the worst consequences of change,
为了避免改变带来的最糟糕的后果
we're going to have to change the way we live on this planet.
我们就必须改变 我们在这个星球上的生活方式
If we don't, then we are gonna pay a severe price.
如果不这样 我们就会付出沉重代价
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表