剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
我希望州里能给我们些什么 让我们把你们照顾得好一点
Didn't mean to get you upset, bubba.
不是故意让你心烦的 哥们
He has no plan. He has no insurance. He has nothing.
他没计划 没保险 一无所有
But we have $38 in our medical account.
但我们的医疗账户上就剩38块了
And it's not easy.
这不容易
Okay, did we figure anything out on Grant's appointment?
好的 格兰特的预约有什么进展吗?
Yes, we did.
是的 没错
Talked to Dr. Goracke. They're just gonna call in his prescriptions
我跟戈拉克医生谈过了 他们会通过电♥话♥给他开处方
until we can... They can get him on some emergency aid.
直到我们可以… 他们可以向他提供一些急救服务
-Okay, thank you. -Yes, sir.
-好的 谢谢 -没问题 长官
Bye.
再见
We need a hospital.
我们需要一间医院
This is Dr. Goracke.
我是戈拉克医生
If you start taking things away from a rural community like this,
如果你开始夺走 这样的乡村社区的东西
before long it dries up and blows away.
用不了多久社区就去枯竭完蛋
With that being said,
话虽如此
we're maxed out on our tax base, but it's still not enough,
我们的税基已满 但依然还不够
and that is hard, because there's nothing else to pull from.
这很困难 因为已经没有别的来源了
It's an issue that needs to be addressed state-wide,
这是一个需要在 全州范围内解决的问题
and I'm hoping that we see some changes.
我希望能看到一些变化
(选举委员会办公室)
-Sheriff, how are you? -How are you doing? Doing well.
-治安官 你好吗? -你好吗?我还行
Thank you.
谢谢
Richard.
理查德
Yes, sir.
我在 先生
The final tally was...
最终的计数是
66♥4♥ to 45.
66♥4♥对45
-Okay. -93.65% to...
-好的 -93.65%支持
-6.35% no. -Okay.
-6.35%反对 -好的
There you go. You can hang that on your wall.
给你 你可以挂到墙上
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
-Right. Y'all have a good evening. -All right. See you later.
-好的 祝各位晚安 -好的 再见
It shows that it was a 66♥4♥ and 45.
这上面说投票结果是66♥4♥对45
66♥4♥ "for" and 45 "nay."
66♥4♥支持 45反对
Basically, if you round up, a 94% approval.
基本上取个整 就是94%的支持率
So that's pretty good.
这很不错
In fact, that's really good.
实际上 这非常不错
Yeah, it's very humbling, actually.
是的 实际非常上非常谦卑
This vote shows that our county supports our hospital.
投票结果表明 我们县支持我们医院
In terms of our hospital,
而在医院方面
I just don't see it operating for very long
如果没有大家的支持
without the support of its people.
我觉得医院也运营不了多久
We still face so many difficulties here, but...
我们面临着非常多的困难 但是…
this small win is still a victory to celebrate for our community.
这次小胜仍然是 值得我们社区庆祝的胜利
(第四章 结束了)
(美国加州旧金山)
I had two new calls this morning, one with an Atlas guy.
我今天早上打了两个电♥话♥ 其中一个是跟阿特拉斯那个人
They're interested in six projects with us.
他们对我们的六个项目有兴趣
-They're all-- -Six?
-他们都… -六个?
-Six projects. -All right. Cool.
-六个项目 -好的 酷
And the Gates Foundation is probably going to email.
盖茨基金会应该会发邮件
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been checking regularly and I have not received it yet.
我一直在查邮件 但还没收到
If you do receive it...
如果你收到了…
-I won't read it. -...don't open it.
-我不会看 -别打开
Yeah, I'm not gonna open it. I'll let everybody know.
对 不会打开 我会告知所有人
We'll get together and we'll read it together.
我们一起来看邮件
'Cause I could use some buddies if the answer's like...
因为我会需要一些伙伴 如果回答是…
-"No"? -Yeah. If the answer's "no,"
-“不”? -是的 如果回答是“不”的话
-then I could use a tequila shot. -Yeah.
-然后我需要来杯龙舌兰 -是的
And we have extra champagne if the answer's "yes,"
如果回答是“是” 我们就开香槟
-so we're prepared for all eventualities. -That's true--
-所以我们为所有可能都做了准备 -没错
But, yeah, we'll read it together.
不过 是的 我们一起看邮件
So, while we are waiting for the results of the Gates grant,
在等待盖茨基金会拨款结果的时候
the show must go on,
表演还得继续
so we're meeting with other companies,
我们在和其他公♥司♥碰面
looking for potential areas of collaboration.
寻找潜在的合作领域
Our technology relies on the ability to see lots of versions.
我们的技术依赖于 看清很多版本的能力
So what we did is we took a snapshot of evolutionary history.
所以我们所做的是 给进化史拍了一张快照
We used hyper-geometric triangulation, which is just a fancy way of saying,
我们使用超几何三角剖分 这是一种华丽的说法 其实就是
"Find one flu and then find one that's the most distant,
“找到一种流感 然后再找一种区别最大的
then another most distant from those two, then from those three, until..."
然后再找和这俩区别最大的 再找和这三种区别最大的 直到…
If we get the grant tomorrow
如果我们明天能拿到拨款
and if those experiments went well this year,
如果今年的试验都顺利
then you could probably go off the shelf by 2025
那可能到2025年或是更早一些时候
or earlier to receive this vaccine.
就能拿到这种疫苗的现货了
We have two different TC rooms. Over on this side,
在这边我们有两间TC室
it's just big decks of PCR machines, 'cause we use lots of PCR...
这边是一大堆热循环仪 因为我们使用了大量热循环仪
The Gates grant is for $1.95 million.
盖茨基金会的拨款是195万美元
That's enough for two years of research
足够再做两年的研究
and an additional set of scientists that are gonna come join our team.
再雇佣一组科学家加入我们的团队
So what we're looking at here is the data that we generated...
我们现在看到的是我们昨天…
actually just yesterday.
才生成的数据
So, it took about two months of testing every day
花了大约两个月时间 每天都在测试
on these live flu viruses to finally narrow it down
这些活流感病毒 最终缩小了范围
and optimize all the conditions exactly to get it just right.
把所有的条件都优化到正确的状态
I had an email come in
我收到了一封邮件
we should take a look at in a little bit.
我们待会应该看一下
-Okay. -Yeah.
-好的 -好
-Well, thanks a lot for coming out. -Thank you.
-那么 多谢你们前来 -谢谢
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴能见到你
-Thank you for coming. -Thank you.
-多谢前来 -谢谢
-Thanks. -And let's be in touch about that.
-谢谢 -我们保持联♥系♥
-All right, excellent. -Okay.
-好的 太棒了 -好的
-Take care. -Safe travels.
-保重 -路上小心
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表