剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
I am telling Mr. Rajkumar, if he can be brave and is willing to cooperate,
我告诉拉杰库马尔先生 如果他够勇敢 愿意合作
then all these machines will be removed.
我们就能去掉这些机器了
Cooperate with the doctors. Don't be tense.
和医生合作 别紧张
Now, your arms are weak because you were on a ventilator for ten days.
你的手臂虚弱是因为 你接上呼吸机已经10天了
You don't have strength in your limbs like normal people do.
你的肢体不像正常人那么有力
You have to bring that strength back,
你得要找回气力
and you have to show me how much power is in your breathing muscles.
你得要向我展示 你的呼吸肌肉有多少力量
Now, you grasp my finger with your fist.
现在 你拿手捏着我的手指
Tightly. Grasp it. Bravo!
紧一点 捏着 很好
Use more force.
再用点力
He has the strength.
他有力气
Now, listen to me.
现在 听我说
I want to try taking him off the ventilator.
我想要拿掉呼吸机
We reduced it from 100% to 30%.
我们已经从100%降到30%了
But now the question is, can he live without the ventilator?
现在的问题是 没有呼吸机他能不能挺住
We are trying that out today for the first time.
我们今天是第一次尝试
This will stay outside.
这个留在外面
Outside.
外面
Easy.
放松
Breathe calmly.
平稳呼吸
Breathe calmly.
平稳呼吸
You have to breathe on your own now.
你得靠自己呼吸了
We have turned the ventilator off. It is not connected now.
我们已经把呼吸机关掉了 已经没接上了
Now, we can see your power by the saturation over there,
我们能通过那边的饱和度 看出你的力量
which shows how well you are breathing.
从而看出你的呼吸效果
Pull his bed up at an angle of 90 degree. We'll see for two, four, six, eight hours.
把床抬升到90度 我们在第2、4、6、8个小时来看效果
How long he can remain like this?
他需要保持这样多久?
If I see that there's no problem for 12 to 13 hours,
如果到了第12至13个小时都没有问题
then starting tomorrow, he will stay off the ventilator.
然后从明天开始 他就用不着呼吸机了
What is the saturation?
饱和度是多少?
大概92到93
92, 93.
Wow, that is great!
哇 非常好
Do like this.
像这样做
You have to use your strength continuously.
你得要持续用力
Bravo.
很好
Okay?
好吗?
I will send you home walking.
我会让你走着回家
You will walk out of here.
我会让你从这里走出去
Okay?
好吗?
Show us your courage for six hours like this.
把这样的勇气保持六个小时
Okay?
好吗?
Don't you want to go home? There's a wedding to attend.
你不想回家吗?你还要参加婚礼
Now, you have to dance in the wedding, okay?
现在你得要在婚礼上跳舞了 好吗?
When I say things like, "You have to dance in the wedding,"
当我说 “现在你得要在 婚礼上跳舞了”时
then the patient feels it's not a doctor who's treating him,
病人不会觉得我是治疗他的医生
but someone dear to him.
而是跟他亲密的人
And his confidence in me increases.
他对我信心也会增加
We were very scared for ten days when he was unconscious.
在他昏迷十天的时候 我们都非常害怕
We felt a bit relieved when he became conscious.
他清醒之后 我们感觉松了一口气
We finally had some hope.
我们终于有点希望了
But until he is shifted from the ICU to the regular ward,
但在他从重症监护室 转进普通病房♥之前
we can't say anything yet.
什么都还说不定
(美国华盛顿哥伦比亚特区)
We have to go to the Dirksen entrance, so we're gonna have to maybe walk around.
我们得去德克森入口 所以我们可能得走路了
We're in DC to meet with some high-profile individuals in the field of public health.
我们来特区见一些 公♥关♥卫生领域的大人物
We have a meeting at APAJ.
我们在APAJ有个会
Our purpose of meeting with these individuals
我们跟这些人会面的目的是
is to tell them that we've launched this new global health center.
告诉他们我们已经启动了 新的全球卫生中心
Thanks.
谢谢
-Welcome. Glad you're here. -Thank you.
-欢迎 很高兴你能来 -谢谢
And then also to have them as board members,
同时也让他们加入理事会
to really help leverage some of their network and connections.
从而帮助利用一些他们的网络和关系
-How are you? It's great seeing you. -How are you? Nice to see you.
-你好吗?幸会 -你好吗?幸会
And also get their advice and recommendations
同时还要搜集他们的意见和建议
as we are looking to develop our strategic plan moving forward.
因为我们正在寻求开♥发♥ 我们进一步发展的战略计划
We want to talk to you about some of the things that we're doing
我们想跟你谈谈一些我们正在做的事
(汤姆 前参议员)
in terms of bio-defense, our new global health center.
是关于生物防御 和全新全球卫生中心的
There's infectious disease outbreaks every second, every day.
每一天每一刻 都有传染病疫情在爆发
So it's constantly all around us
一直都围绕着我们
and we just need to make sure that we have the structure in place
我们需要确保我们有已就位的架构
to manage these types of cases.
来管理这类的情况
Our focus really is on the front line
我们将聚焦于前线
(吉姆布鲁曼斯托克 首席项目官)
无论是H7N9 季节性流感 还是埃博拉
whether it is an H7N9, or seasonal flu, or Ebola.
And in a pandemic situation, in a health care delivery system,
在面临流行病时 在医疗保健提供系统内
we don't have the luxury of having a week or two months
我们没有一周 或是两个月这么多的时间
to come out with the clinical guidance or some sort of program.
来制订出临床指导书或者某种项目
And so based on some of our findings,
所以基于我们的一些发现
we actually have launched a global health center.
我们启动了一个全球卫生中心
(罗恩克莱因 前白宫埃博拉应对协调员)
It is geared towards preparedness to special pathogens and pandemics.
它旨在针对特殊病原体 和流行病做好准备
We are looking to assist, you know,
我们正寻求
health care delivery systems outside the United States
在特殊病原体应对准备方面
in terms of preparing for special pathogens
基于我们现有的 很多工具 资源和经验
based on a lot of tools, resources and experience that we have here.
去协助美国以外的医疗保健提供系统
To turn back to you with a question,
问你一个问题
as you are sharing your learnings and your recommendations,
你要分享你的收获 你的建议
what is your, um... way forward?
那你的前进方向是什么?
Have you got to a point where you have a game plan?
你是否已经制订好了行动计划?
For example, the flu on call,
举个例子 流感待命
when we talked to CDC, that's something we are very interested in
在我们跟疾控中心交流时 由于我们有强大的影响力
and partnering and piloting, given our significant impacts.
这是我们有兴趣跟他们合作 进行指导的方面
Other tools that we can also come up with are, like, flu forecasts
我们也能想出的其他工具 例如流感预报
and knowing when flu season's gonna peak
知道什么时候流感季会到达顶峰
or knowing when there'll be a more severe flu season,
或者知道更严重的流感季 什么时候会来
so we can get the three S's,
我们从而就能准备好三个“更”
more staffing, making sure we have more space,
更多人员 确保我们有更多空间
making sure we have adequate supplies.
确保我们有更足够的供给
So tools that can come from a health care delivery standpoint.
从医疗保健提供的角度 能想出来的工具
Probably the biggest scare is that if funding does not continue,
可能最大的恐惧就是 如果不能持续提供资金
that the system that we've built in place may not exist next year.
我们已经建造就位的这套系统 明天可能就不存在了
You're on point,
你说到了非常重要的一点
because our history with this as a country is
因为我们作为一个国家 在这方面的历史
we have one of these incidents,
我们遭遇过这样的事件
we invest very heavily in this sort of stuff,
我们为这类的事情投入了重金
and then we slack it.
然后就松懈了
We spend, you know, the equivalent of a half of an aircraft carrier
我们在生物防御领域花掉的钱
on bio-defense when issues involving bio-defense have been responsible
只能建造半艘航母 而与生物防御相关的问题杀死的人
for far more deaths than all the wars put together in the last century.
却比上世纪所有战争 加在一起杀死的人都多
And we are looking at putting an advisory group together
我们正寻求在全球中心 建立起一个顾问小组
on this global center, and we would love to have you be a part of it,
我们很想请你们加入
if you are interested.
如果你们有兴趣的话
I would love to be. I'd be honored to be a part of it.
我很愿意 我很荣幸能加入 我也非常愿意加入
Obviously, I'd be happy to help in whatever way you think I can.
显然 我很乐意以任何你能想到的 方式来提供帮助
This is an issue I care deeply about.
这是一个我非常关切的问题
-It's an urgent need. -Yeah.
-这是一项迫切需要 -是的
And we obviously saw how close to the edge we have been.
我们显然已经看清了 我们有多靠近边缘
-One time we're not gonna be that lucky. -Absolutely.
-运气总有用完的时候 -毫无疑问
(第四章 来年再战)
Right. To the future!
对 致未来
-To Centivax! -To Centivax!
-致Centivax -致Centivax
The victories that you get, they're important to celebrate.
庆祝你获得的胜利是很重要的
That's what fuels us.
那是我们的动力
I had a career in the first world in the pharmaceutical industry,
我曾经在第一世界的 医药行业中工作过
where there's a focus on markets that have a lot of money.
他们聚焦于利润丰厚的市场
But if we really are serious about creating cures,
但如果我们真的想创造出治愈良方
and vaccines can be cures, unlike many other types of medicine,
不像其他很多种类的药物 疫苗可以成为治愈良方
then we need to finish the job,
那我们就得要完成工作
and the way to do that is to subsidize its release globally.
而方法就是在全球补贴发♥售♥
I always wanted to be a scientist.
我一直想要成为科学家
I like the idea of science,
我喜欢科学这个概念
but I think I never really knew what that could mean.
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表