剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表
你四岁的时候问我宝宝是怎么来的
"Well, the stork brings them."
我说:“是鹳带来的”
And you said, "What kind of a pervert fucks a bird?"
而你说:“哪种变♥态♥会去操鸟啊?”
-What? -
什么?
No, that's a joke.
不 这是个玩笑
You didn't really say that.
你并没有这么说
What?
什么?
But, uh, anyway, I thought it was kind of interesting
但是 总之 我觉得过来这里
that we came down here when you were, well...
会挺有趣 那时你才…
-You would have been... -Seven or eight.
-你应该是… -七、八岁
Nine.
九岁
Well, it was 1990, so, yeah...
那是1990年 所以 是的
I don't think I realized what it was like to grow up here
我觉得我没有意识到 在这里长大是什么样子
until I got back to the States when I was 16.
直到我16岁时回到了美国
So, I had an experience that is not the same as many first-worlders,
我的经历和很多第一世界的人不一样
in that I grew up in a community where people were sick all the time
我成长的这个社群里总是有人生病
with a bunch of things that they shouldn't be sick with anymore.
而且是因为各种早就不该存在的原因
And some of them died.
其中一些人还去世了
None of these kids had to get sick in the first place,
所有那些孩子根本就不该生病
but many of them did not have access to medicines or vaccines
但他们中有很多人 都无法获得能拯救他们的
that could have saved them.
药物或疫苗
That has really affected me in our mission
这驱使我设定了我们的使命
to not only create a broad-spectrum vaccine,
不仅要创造出广谱疫苗
but to make sure that it's available to everyone,
还要确保所有人都能获得
including the people in the developing world.
包括发展中国家的人♥民♥
That's actually written in our founding documents of Centivax
这的确写进了Centivax的创始文档中
that we will always give this away at cost in the developing world,
我们会一直以成♥本♥价♥ 向第三世界国家供货
ensuring that as many people as possible have access to it.
确保尽可能多的人能获得疫苗
Tomorrow, we are going to start one of the most important steps yet
明天我们就要踏出实现这一目标的
in making that a reality.
最重要的一步之一
(印度拉贾斯坦邦斋浦尔)
(索尼 怀孕六个月 疑似患上流感)
In India, health services are provided by both the government and private sources.
在印度 政♥府♥和私人资本 都在提供卫生服务
(辛格二世医院)
SMS is the largest government hospital in Rajasthan.
辛格二世医院是拉贾斯坦邦 最大的公立医院
Whether it's flu or any illness,
不管是流感还是其他疾病
the only savior for the poor is SMS Hospital.
穷♥人♥的唯一救星就是辛格二世医院
-What's your name? -Soni.
-你叫什么? -索尼
So, you're Soni. How long has your voice been lost?
你叫索尼 你失声多久了?
For five to seven days.
五到七天了
How many months pregnant are you?
你怀孕几个月了?
I will start the seventh month on the 20th.
20号♥就满六个月了
Your condition is a bit serious, okay?
你的情况有点严重 好吗?
We will admit you here to keep you under observation.
我们收你入院 进行观察
But they said they will only check me.
但他们说只用做检查的
They will check and keep you for a few days.
他们会做检查 也得留你几天
Don't be nervous.
别紧张
What is wrong with me?
我怎么了?
You have breathing problems, and we think the pneumonia
你有呼吸问题 我们认为是
in your lungs could be due to swine flu.
猪流感造成你的肺部有肺炎
We will check for that, okay?
我们会检查的 好吗?
There's no need to be scared.
不需要害怕
At SMS Hospital, we are dealing with lots of cases.
在辛格二世医院 我们要处理很多病例
(拉曼夏马医生 辛格二世医院 政♥府♥猪流感应对官员)
We usually on an average see about 1,000 patients per day.
我们通常平均每天要看 大约一千名病人
The workload in SMS is too much.
医院的工作量过大
The doctors in SMS Hospital are very capable,
辛格二世医院的医生都很有能力
but resources are limited.
但资源却有限
This is the bed.
这是床位
Those people have no choice but SMS.
这些人只能选择辛格二世医院
We do get patients from other districts,
我们的确有来自其他区域的病人
and usually these hospitalized patients
就猪流感而言
are in a critical state as far as swine flu is concerned.
通常都是病情严重的住院病人
Because of the long distances, sometimes,
由于路途遥远
there is a time lag between the onset of symptoms and hospitalization.
有时候在症状出现 和住院治疗之间会有时间间隔
Our aim is to treat the patient as early as possible.
我们的目标是尽早治疗病人
Stick your tongue out.
把舌头伸出来
That's why the government is doing efforts to make this swine flu test free of cost.
所以政♥府♥正在努力 期望能免费进行猪流感测试
(索尼得等到明天才能拿到结果)
(第五章 永远无法保证)
Buh-bye.
再见
Let me try to get some helpers.
我去找点帮手
Can you help me?
能帮我一下吗?
Today is my last day at the monastery.
今天是我在这所修道院最后的一天
Baseball caps...
棒球帽
My husband, he wants to see his grandchildren,
我丈夫想去看他的孙辈了
and I want to see mine in North Carolina.
我也想去看我在北卡罗来纳的孙辈
So, it's time... Time to go home.
所以 是时候回家了
I got for everybody.
我为所有人准备的
I hit yard sales like you wouldn't believe this weekend.
我这周末去庭院甩卖♥♥疯买♥♥ 疯到你都不敢相信
Gracias.
谢谢
Thank you so much for all the help.
多谢你的帮助
I've met some of the sweetest, nicest people.
我遇到了一些最贴心最棒的人
Even though the asylum seekers were only there for a couple of days,
尽管这些寻求庇护者 只会在这里待几天
I got really attached to many of them.
但我跟他们中很多人 产生了很深的感情
The border patrol's largest migrant processing center
因为担心出现致命流感疫情
is closed for now over fears of a potentially deadly flu outbreak.
边境巡逻队最大的移♥民♥处理中心 暂时关闭了
Late last night, the border patrol stopped taking in new migrants
在32名在押移♥民♥被诊断出流感之后
at their McAllen, Texas processing center,
边境巡逻队 位于德州麦卡伦的处理中心
after 32 migrants already in custody were diagnosed with the flu.
于昨晚晚些时候停止接收新移♥民♥
A 16-year-old from Guatemala,
来自危地马拉16岁的少年
Carlos Gregorio Hernandez Vasquez, died on Monday
卡洛斯格雷戈里奥 埃尔南德斯巴斯克斯
after coming down with the flu.
在染上流感之后于周一去世
He had recently been processed at that facility in McAllen, Texas.
他最近在位于德州麦卡伦的 该设施的接受了处理
He is the fifth underage migrant taken into custody to die since December.
他是12月以来第五名死亡的 在押未成年移♥民♥
Some members of Congress want answers about the growing number of deaths
边境巡逻队在押的16000人中
among the 16,000 people in Border Patrol custody.
死亡人数不断增加 一些国会议员想了解原因
Prior to the Trump administration,
在特朗普执政之前
CBP had not had a child die on their watch for over a decade.
边界巡逻队已经有十几年 没有出现过值班中儿童死亡的情况了
As far as what's being done in the future, we have no idea.
至于未来会有什么措施 我们不得而知
So, I guess I have to give the baby back? I can't come up with any other...
我想我得把宝宝还回去? 我想不出其他的…
Okay.
好吧
Here, Mama.
给你 妈妈
These people are desperate.
这些人很绝望
No matter what happens, they're going to try coming here.
无论发生什么 他们都会试图来这里
They are scared.
他们很害怕
They're scared their children are going to be taken into gangs
他们害怕自己的孩子被带入帮派
and used for prostitution or used in whatever.
被用来卖♥♥淫或是其他什么
They can't make a living.
他们无法维持生计
They have to come here.
他们必须来这里
I'm afraid with the way the current policies are set up,
我担心目前政策的设置方式
we're going to have even more tragedies,
会引发更多的悲剧
even more deaths at the border, because these people are desperate.
在边境上会有更多人死亡 因为这些人很绝望
Give them, everybody.
给他们 所有人
-Everybody? -Yeah, everybody, okay?
-所有人? -是的 所有人 好吗?
Okay.
好的
I'm going to miss this so much.
我会非常想念这里的
It's the greatest experience I've had in years.
这是我多年来最棒的经历
I'm the lucky one.
我很走运
I'm lucky I get to do this with these kids.
我很走运 能为这些孩子们做这些事
I'm coming, dear.
我来了 亲爱的
Maybe next winter, I hope not,
或许明年冬天吧 我希望不要
but maybe next winter, this will all still be going on
但或许明年冬天吧 所有的一切依然继续进行
and we can come back and help some more, you know, help again.
我们能回来帮助更多的人 再次提供帮助
And this time, hit the ground running
希望这一次 能积极进行
and not have to have the learning curve of how to give shots again.
不用再次学习怎么接种疫苗
But it's hard to leave when there's people that need stuff.
在这些人需要帮助时 真是很难离开
(民♥主♥刚果戈马)
This is my second outbreak back-to-back.
这是我连续第二宗疫情
And this kind of outbreak lasts longer.
这种疫情持续更久
I have no lights.
我没灯
I have a very bright flashlight, if you want?
需要的话 我有很亮的电筒
There are a huge number of personal sacrifices that people make.
大家都做出了巨大的个人牺牲
We both came prepared.
我们都有备而来
剧集 | 流行病:如何预防流感大爆发(2020) | 导航列表