剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
你不能就这样绑♥架♥我
Well, you can't just kidnap me like this.
你也许是我们唯一的机会 我必须把握住
You may be our only chance. I must take it.
他们抓走了克莱尔
They've taken Claire!
伦纳德船长答应我们会把她安全
Captain Leonard has promised to deliver her safely to us
送到牙买♥♥加
in Jamaica.
船上有人认出杰米了
Someone on this ship had recognized Jamie.
我知道你是谁 夫人
I know who you are, mistress.
他们准备以谋杀和叛国罪
They have your husband on warrants
逮捕你丈夫
for murder and high treason.
-谋杀 -猜猜我们发现了什么
- Murder? - Guess what we found
在一个装薄荷酒的酒桶里
in a cask of crème de menthe?
我不喜欢这项任务
I do not relish the task,
但我有责任将你丈夫犯下的罪行
but I am duty bound to report your husband's crimes to
报告给牙买♥♥加的当局
the authorities in Jamaica.
我祝福你们
You have my blessing.
你们可以在牙买♥♥加成婚
You can be married in Jamaica.
我丈夫要遇到麻烦了
My husband, he's going to be in trouble.
他们好像要以我作饵
I think they're going to try and use me as bait.
水会带你去科伯恩
Water take you Co-Burn.
跳下去
Jump.
跳
Jump?
现在是唯一的机会
Now's the only chance.
我的老天啊
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.
古战场传奇
第三季第十一集
未知之地
漂上岸后 我松了口气
I was relieved to find land.
但我不知道自己身在何处
But as to what land I'd found, I had no clue.
可以肯定的是 这里不是大特克岛
It wasn't Grand Turk, that much was certain.
岛太大了 我又漂了太久了
It was far too big, and I had floated far too long.
更糟的是 我完全不知道去哪或怎么找到杰米
And worse, I had no idea where or how I would find Jamie.
我记得"万事皆三"法则
I remembered the rule of threes.
人在没有空气的情况下 能活三分钟
Humans can survive three minutes without air,
没有水的情况 能活三天
three days without water,
没有食物的情况 能活三周
and three weeks without food.
眼下 我最急需水
Right now, my most urgent need was water.
我继续往内陆走
I continued further inland,
希望能找到一条路
hoping to find a road.
有路就表示有人烟 路的尽头就会有村落
A road meant civilization and a town at the end of it.
也许岛的在另一边有港口
Perhaps there was a port on the other side
我可以坐船去牙买♥♥加
of the island where I could buy passage to Jamaica.
没用的
我把你绑起来了
为了你好
水
Wa--water.
求你...
Please...
解开我
untie me.
只有这样才能阻止你抓挠
你需要休息
我去把这些洗了
真好啊
Oh, splendid.
卢多 她醒了
Ludo, she is awake.
卢多那天在路上发现了你
Ludo found you on the path the other day.
他特别担心你的身体状况
He was gravely concerned for your well-being.
我这是在哪儿
Where am I?
是个英格兰女人
An Englishwoman.
真幸运啊
What good fortune.
我是法格敦神父
I'm Father Fogden.
你最忠实的仆人 夫人
Your most obedient servant, madam.
欢迎来到源之牧场
Welcome to Hacienda de la Fuente.
请解开我
Please untie me.
没问题
Of course.
妈妈觉得最好把你绑起来
Mamacita thought it best to keep you restrained
免得你抓挠自己
to keep you from scratching yourself raw.
我来扶你起来吧
Allow me, my dear.
起来
Up.
我想你补充一些营养有好处
I thought you might benefit from some nourishment.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别喝得太急
Take care not to drink too quickly.
我知道 我是个医生
I know. I'm a doctor.
女人医生
A woman?
从美洲殖民地过来的
From the American colonies.
在那里很常见
It's more common there.
治病之人
Healer of the sick.
掌管生育 死亡等的爱尔兰女神
就像圣布里吉德
Like Saint Brigid.
我不是女神
Oh, I'm no saint.
恕在下难以相信
Well, pardon me if I don't believe you.
你的力量好像将新生儿赐予了我们
It seems your powers have bestowed us with our new arrival.
就在今早 我的一只母羊
Just this morning, one of my she-goats
成功分娩了
gave birth successfully.
这里好久没出现新牲畜了
First newborn we've had in a long while.
你怎么来到这里的
How did you come to be here?
这里是哪里啊
Where exactly is here?
这里是圣多明各岛
The Island of Saint-Domingue.
就在东边
It's just to the east.
我丈夫正去往牙买♥♥加...
My husband's traveling to Jamaica and--
我得找到他
I need to find him.
这里有个村子
There is a village.
北圣路易斯 那里有渔船
St. Luis du Nord, where there are fishing boats
可以载你去海地角 48公里远
that might carry you to Cap-Haitien, 30 miles distant.
去那边要多久
How long does it take to get there?
从这里到村子要走几天
The village is a day's walk from here
从那边到牙买♥♥加
and to travel from there to Jamaica--
乘风快进的话 不超过两天
no more than two days, with a favorable wind.
我也许能及时赶到金士顿
I might make it to Kingston in time,
如果我明天走
if I leave tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
不不不 亲爱的
No, no, no, my dear.
小椰说太危险了
Coco says it is far too dangerous.
即使对你这么有才的女士来说
Even for a lady as gifted as yourself.
谢天谢地 小椰刚提醒我
Thankfully, Coco just reminded me that if you were
如果你去了内陆 你有可能遇到逃奴
to go overland, you might encounter Maroons.
-逃奴 -逃亡奴隶
- Maroons? - Escaped slaves.
他们逃离主人后
Having fled their masters,
躲在偏远山区中
they take refuge in the remote hills.
他们的行为难以预料
They can be a rather unpredictable lot.
你来这里的路上遇到过吗
Did you encounter any on your way here?
没有
No.
那么海盗呢
And, what of pirates?
我没看到
I-I didn't see any.
那些肆无忌惮的匪徒
Those unscrupulous ruffians
就像岛上的枯萎病
are a blight upon our isle,
洗劫和掠夺他们遇见的任何...
ransacking and plundering whomsoever they might--
小椰 不许盯着别人看
Ah, ah, ah! Coco, mustn't stare!
很不礼貌
It's rude!
真诚地向你道歉
My sincere apologies.
是的 她确实很美
Yes, she is a pretty lady.
没有我的埃尔梅内吉尔多美
Not like my Ermenegilda.
但依然很美
But--but pretty nonetheless.
妈妈
Mamacita?
你一定想要干净的衣服吧
You will, no doubt, require clean garments, will you not?
应该是吧
Suppose I will.
我们有医生夫人能穿的衣服吗
埃尔梅内吉尔多的衣服或许可以
Ermenegilda's dress, perhaps?
不行 对这婆娘来说太小了
No. Too small for that cow.
让她穿你的旧袍子去
臭死了
You stink.
你该梳洗了
为你准备的
煎车前草配树薯和红豆
Fried plantain mixed with manioc and red beans.
妈妈的特色菜之一
One of Mamacita's special dishes.
非常好吃
It's very good.
你怎么来了圣多明各岛
So, how was it that you came to Saint-Domingue?
十五年前 我去了古巴岛
15 years ago, I traveled to the island of Cuba
为上帝工作
to do the work of God,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表