剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
务必要送到莫瑞夫人手上 确保万无一失
This must reach Madame Murray without fail.
这比我的性命都重要
It is worth more than my life.
你现在是个士兵了
Ye're a soldier now.
我不会让你失望的 老爷
I will not fail you, milord.
我的妻子不愿让我碰她
A wife who won't let me touch her.
承认吧 你借着怀孕的名义
Admit it. You are using this pregnancy
在疏远我
to keep me at a distance.
-名字 -詹姆斯
- Name? - James...
马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽
Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser.
这个杂碎放了我最小的弟弟一条生路
This man spared my youngest brother's life,
让我因此欠下巨大的荣誉之债
incurring a bloody great debt of honor.
我怀疑他能不能撑过这段旅程
I doubt he'll live through the journey.
克莱尔 她在这里
Claire, she's here.
也许此时此刻
Maybe this really...
真的能成为新的开始
Really can be a new beginning.
-对 -对我们所有人而言
- Yes. - For all of us.
对
Yes.
杰米 你能听见我吗
Jamie, can ye hear me?
你回家了
Ye've come home
来到了拉里布洛克
to Lallybroch.
拉里布洛克
Lallybroch...
古战场传奇
第三季第二集
投降
通缉
苏格兰
1752年
你确定是在鸽棚吗
You're sure it's in the dovecote?
是的 我亲眼看到的
Aye. I saw it with my own eyes.
我跟着他到藏的地方
Followed him here as he was hiding it.
-藏到一个鸟窝里了 -万一父亲抓到我们呢
- Put it in one of the nests. - What if father catches us?
不会的 他在后面挤奶呢
He won't. He's round the back milkin'.
赶紧闭嘴
Now shut yer gab.
在这里 我发誓
It's here. I swear.
我发誓 你在说谎
I swear, you're lyin'.
我就说嘛
Ha. Told ye.
这是我爸爸的 所以该我来玩
It's my father's, so I get to hold it.
不行 你年纪太小了
No, you're too young,
你也不知道该怎么用
and you don't know how it works.
你也不知道
You don't either.
我上过战场
Hey, I've been to war.
我当时在普雷斯顿潘斯
I was at Prestonpans.
我杀过一个英格兰军官
I killed a filthy redcoat officer.
但你是用刀杀死他的 对吧
But ye killed him with a knife, aye?
场面很血腥
And it was bloody.
很血腥
Aye, bloody.
用刀子杀人需要更大的勇气
It's much braver to kill a man with a knife.
只有金属捅进肉里的感觉
Nothing but flesh and metal between you.
真希望老爷没有让我回来
I only wish milord didn't send me home.
我也可以去克罗登战斗
I could've fought at Culloden too.
-士兵 -躲起来
- Redcoats. - Hide.
快点 跛子
Move, cripple.
-爸爸 -没事的 杰米
- Father! - It's okay, Jamie.
有什么冲着我来 别碰那孩子
Treat me as you will, but leave the lad be.
如果你管教有方
If you trained your mongrels better,
也用不着我来教他们守规矩了
I wouldna need to kick them to keep them in line.
快走
Keep moving!
快点
Move!
我是第十骑兵队的
I'm Captain Samuel Lewis,
塞穆尔·路易斯队长
of His Majesty's Tenth Dragoons.
我是来为暗棕帽来的
I'm here for the Dunbonnet.
暗棕帽
The Dunbonnet?
这里没有叫这个名字的人
Uh, no one here goes by that name.
我想也没有
I should think not, openly.
我有可靠消息称臭名昭著的叛徒
I have it on good authority that the notorious traitor
红杰米就躲在这附近
known as Red Jamie is in concealment nearabouts,
有传言称这里
and there's gossip in these parts
有一个叫暗棕帽的人
about another man called the Dunbonnet.
我们不经常去村子里
We dinna get to the village much.
我没听说过这些事
I canna say I've heard that.
是吗 他是个罪犯
No? He's an outlaw
经常戴着一顶棕色的帽子
that wears a brown hat
盖住那头显眼的红发
to cover his distinctive red hair.
我怀疑暗棕帽和红杰米
I surmise that the Dunbonnet and Red Jamie
是同一个人
are one and the same.
你这可是在说笑吧 队长
Ye tell a braw tale there, Captain.
詹姆斯·弗雷泽是你的大舅子 对吗
James Fraser is your brother-in-law, is he not?
这是他的族田
And this is his clan land?
以前是
Oh, it was.
现在这些田地是我儿子的了
These lands belong to my son now.
自从詹姆斯·弗雷泽六年前加入叛军后
We've not seen nor heard from Jamie Fraser
我们就再也没见过他 也没他的消息
since he left to fight in the Rebellion six years ago.
对不起 先生 我不是很相信你和你妻子
Pardon me, sir, if I don't take you or your wife's word for it.
我得告诉你 任何收留或帮助
I remind you that anyone who harbors or renders aid
詹姆斯二世党逃犯的人都犯下了叛国罪
to a Jacobite fugitive commits high treason
将会依法被绞死
and will be hanged under law.
不管是男人 女人
Man, woman...
还是小孩子
or child.
若您想搜一下这里 悉听尊便
Ye're welcome to search the house and the grounds if you please,
但我还是那句话
but I'll tell you the same
就像我跟哈丁中尉 阿博特队长 梅瑟尔少校
as I told Lieutenant Harding, Captain Abbot, Major Mercer,
以及所有来这里搜查的政♥府♥官员说的那样
and every other government officer who comes to command these parts,
我那个叛国♥贼♥弟弟不在这里
ye'll find no sign of my traitorous brother here.
这里也没有任何斯图尔特党的人
Nor any follower of the Stuarts.
政♥府♥出重金悬赏
There is a substantial reward for information
任何能够抓捕红杰米的线索
leading to the capture of Red Jamie,
所以如果你知道他的下落
so if you know of his whereabouts,
立刻交出他 才是明智之举
you would be wise to turn him over now.
我们不知道 怎么告诉你 队长
W-w-we canna give you what we dinna have, Captain.
好吧
Very well.
麦格雷戈下士 逮捕莫瑞先生
Corporal MacGregor, arrest Mr. Murray.
也许抓到驻军营牢里待一段时间
Perhaps some time in the garrison's cells
他就会改变主意了
will help him change his mind.
苏格兰人当起了英格兰士兵
A Scot in a redcoat.
你才是叛徒
You're the traitor.
你个法国小混球儿
You filthy frog-eater.
小心说话 不然割了你的舌头
Mind yer tongue or I'll cut it out.
费格斯 罗比 去把奶挤完 干自己的活去
Fergus, Rabbie, finish milkin' and mind your chores.
他不会有事的 夫人
He'll be fine, Mistress.
每次士兵把他带走 法♥院♥都会放了他
Court's released him each time they've seen fit to take him.
这次也不会例外
There's no reason to think this time's any different.
真是个败类 麦格雷戈下士
That's a damnable shame. Corporal MacGregor.
是啊 苏格兰低地人
Aye, a Lowlander.
很多麦格雷戈家的人都为詹姆斯二世党战斗了
Many a MacGregor fought for the Jacobites,
但还有一些在1745年为政♥府♥卖♥♥命了
but a few fought for the government during the '45.
如今他们觉得高我们一等了
And now they think they're better than us,
但这群蠢货没意识到
but what the daft loons don't realize is,
英格兰人还是一样讨厌他们
the British hate them just the same.
被你吓死了
Ye--ye scairt the bowels out of me.
他们又把伊恩抓走了
They've taken Ian again.
两年里都没有英格兰士兵再来找我们麻烦
I foolishly hoped they were through when two years passed
我还傻傻地希望这一切结束了
with no redcoats bedeviling us.
我们本可以追击他们 老爷
We could go after them, milord.
可以晚上去偷袭 杀了他们
We could slit their throats in the night
救回莫瑞先生
and free Monsieur Murray.
是 这主意"不错"
Oh, aye. That's a fine idea.
你这样做 会把驻军都引来拉里布洛克
A deed like that would bring the whole garrison to Lallybroch
把我们全杀了 也包括你
to kill us all, yerself included.
我能理解新官上任
I reckon every new commander
每个指挥官都想扬名立万
needs to make a name for himself.
路易斯队长之前还在说什么"暗棕帽"
Captain Lewis was talking about the "Dunbonnet."
他们现在都这么叫你了
That's what they've taken to calling ye now.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表