剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
说不太通
not much made sense.
说什么金子被诅咒了
Said the gold was cursed.
还提到了什么...
Mentioned something about...
快说 别等到我老死了
Get on with it before I die of old age.
一个白女巫
A white witch...
她和金子有某种关联
who had, uh, some connection to the gold.
一个白女巫
A white witch?
你在想
And ye're thinking...
过了这么多年 会不会是...
after all these years?
当然不是
Of course not.
这真的有可能吗
But is it even possible?
我不知道
I dinna ken.
我真希望我们能知道你送她穿过巨石后
I wish we could know what became of her
她经历了些什么
once you sent her through the stones.
希望不能让她回来
Wishing will no bring her back.
但我时不时地
But I think of her
会想起她
every now and then.
还有她怀着的孩子
And the wee bairn that she was carrying.
别想了
Try not to think of it.
这只会给你带来痛苦和折磨
It will only bring ye pain and suffering.
我能不能至少祈祷他们一切安好
Can I at least pray them sound?
-弗雷泽 起来 -是
- Fraser, get up. - Aye.
可以
That ye can.
我听说你曾与夸里上校一同用餐
I am told you used to dine with Colonel Quarry.
我想你也会给我这个面子
I trust you'll do me the same honor now.
你以为你对我亲切就会让我松口
You think yer pleasantness will loosen my tongue?
我当然不是想
Of course I didn't mean--
如果你有这种念头 你可以把我送回牢房♥
Ye can return me to the cells, if ye have that in mind.
弗雷泽先生 我希望你能和我一同用餐
Mr. Fraser, I only ask for you to dine with me
只是为了让我们能更为亲近
in attempt to forge a connection between us
更适合我们现在的处境
better suited to our situation here.
很好
Lovely.
好吧
Fine.
那我会请你允许
Then I'll ask your leave
我们为自己打猎
to hunt for ourselves;
既然国王不能为人们提供充足的食物
since the Crown cannot supply the men with adequate food.
打猎
A hunt?
给你武器 让你在沼泽地里游荡
Gi--give you weapons and allow you to wander the moors?
天啊 弗雷泽先生
God's teeth, Mr. Fraser.
不用武器
Not weapons.
也不是游荡
And not wandering.
允许我们在挖煤的时候
Give us leave to set snares upon the moor
顺便在沼泽附近安放陷阱
when we're cutting peats.
并允许我们保留这些肉
And keep such meat as we take.
我们也可以收集水芹菜 长官
We could also gather watercresses, sir.
-为了什么 -为了吃
- What for? - To eat.
为什么
Why?
吃绿叶菜可以预防坏血病
Well, eating green plants will stop ye getting scurvy.
你是从哪里知道的
Wherever did you get that notion?
从我的妻子那里
From my wife.
你结婚了
You're married?
她已经走了
She's gone.
我明白了
I see.
我会好好考虑你的提议
I shall take your proposal under consideration.
我们现在可不可以以开始了
Now may we please begin?
山鸡要变冷了
The pheasant will get cold.
这种鸟类极其低能 像在求着我们打它
Extremely feeble-minded bird, all but beg to be shot.
然而 配上红酒酱非常美味
Nonetheless, quite tasty in a wine sauce,
你同不同意
wouldn't you agree?
同意
Aye.
勃艮第红酒
Vin de Bourgogne.
这酱汁
The sauce.
我...
I, um...
我不太清楚
I'm not sure.
我们吃了红酒酱的烤山鸡
We had, uh, roast pheasant in a wine sauce.
红酒
Oh, red wine?
是的 勃艮第红酒
Aye. Aye, vin de Bourgogne.
是 山鸡配上红萝卜 小面包
Yeah, the bird was served with--with carrots and nips,
新鲜药草 淋了黄油的红酒卷
fresh herbs, uh, cruss of rolls topped with butter.
慢点 布莱恩之子
Slow down, Mac Dubh.
我想尽情享受每一口
I want to savor every morsel.
我们之后又吃了新鲜三文鱼
Then we had fresh salmon...
我们只是在检查陷阱
We're just checking the snares.
是的 狱长说我们可以的
Aye, the governor said that we could.
-跟着他们 -遵命 长官
- Stay on them. - Yes, sir.
各位 慢点
Come on, lads. Slow down.
和他们待在一起
Stay with them.
交给我 长官
On it, sir.
别乱跑 伙计们
Easy, boys.
-我什么都没抓到 -我抓住一个
- I've got nothing. - I've got one!
这是我的陷阱
That's my snare.
-胡说 这是我的 -不 不是
- Rubbish, this is my one. - No, it's not.
你只是嫉妒我抓住了一只但你没有
Yer just jealous because I've got one and you havena.
逃了
Escaped.
我们在树丛后面也找过了
We checked behind that brush.
你确定巡逻队看到过他在这里
Are you sure the patrol caught sight of him here?
是 长官 他们好像看到他游出岛外了
Yes, sir. Thought they saw him swimming out to the islands.
给我搜这两边的悬崖
I want the cliffs searched in both directions.
注意找底下的船
Keep an eye out for boats below.
天知道这些岛后有没有足够的地方
God knows there's room enough to hide a sloop
来藏一艘帆船
behind some of those islands.
如果他沿着这条路走 少校
If he went in anywhere along this stretch, Major,
你就再也找不到他了
you'll have seen the last of him.
长官 已经过去三天了
Sir, it's been three days now.
不用你提醒我 下士
I do not need reminding, Corporal.
在天黑前一直守在这里
Remain here until nightfall,
等天黑再回沼泽
then return to the moor.
就是这样做的 威廉·格雷
Yeah, that's how it's done, William Grey,
梅尔顿子爵的次子
second son of Viscount Melton.
我们把你绑在树上后
How long did it take yer comrades to find ye
你的朋友们花了多久才找到你
after we tied ye to that tree?
够你尿裤子的了吧
Were ye there so long as to shite yerself?
-你还记得 -是啊
- You remembered. - Aye.
自从你叫我去你房♥间的那天起
After ye called me to yer quarters that first day.
我记得每个想要杀我的人
I tend to remember anyone who tries to slit my throat.
为什么之前从没听你提起
Why did you not speak of it before?
我在等一个合适的时机
I was waiting for the proper occasion.
你为什么不提醒我
Why did ye not remind me?
我想你知道原因
I think you know why.
你可能不在乎自己的性命
You may be indifferent to yer own welfare,
不过也许你还在乎
but perhaps ye may have some concern
这位女士的名誉
for this lady's honor, huh?
够了
All right!
放开这位女士
Release the lady and...
你想知道什么我都告诉你
I will tell you whatever you wish.
那些只是一个无知男孩的举动
They were the actions of a foolish boy
直到今天我都后悔不已
and I regret them to this very day.
那份回忆的耻辱刻骨铭心
The mere memory of them burns shame into my gut.
但你很幸运
But fortunately for you,
我在科里亚力克的愚行在克罗登救了你的命
my foolishness at Corrieyairack saved your life at Culloden.
不是吗
Did it not?
是
Aye.
你哥哥梅尔顿大人是位可敬的绅士
Your brother Lord Melton was an honorable gentleman.
我家族欠你的债已经还清
And my family debt to you has been discharged.
但你的誓言尚未履行
But not yer promise.
誓言
Promise?
上次我们分别
When last we parted...
你发誓说
You vowed...
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
我希望未来能还清这笔债
I should hope to discharge that debt in the future.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表