剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Besides, the prisoners needed me.
我是他们的首领
I was their leader.
我不在岛上
I wasn't on an island.
但我当时在那
But I was out there.
盼着你能找到我
Wishing you'd come and find me.
听起来很蠢 但是...
Sounds silly, but...
每次听到鸟叫
whenever I would hear birdsong...
我都会假装那是你在跟我说话
I would pretend it was you talking to me.
你知道灰雁
Ye ken the... greylag,
会终生为伴吗
yeah, it mates for life?
你在打猎时杀掉一只 就必须等着
You kill a grown one, out hunting, you must wait...
因为它的伴侣会飞来哀鸣
For its mate will come to mourn.
你也要把这只杀掉
Then ye must kill that one too,
否则 它就会不停呼唤着
otherwise, it will grieve itself to death...
死去的伴侣 悲伤而亡
Calling through the skies for the lost one.
怎么了
What is it?
杰米
Jamie?
我想告诉你一件事 英格兰人
Something I've been meaning to tell ye, Sassenach.
不能再瞒着你了
Hasna been easy keeping it from ye.
在告诉你之前 我本想跟奈德·高恩聊聊
I was hoping to speak to Ned Gowan before I told ye,
看法律是否对我们有利
to see if the law was in our favor.
奈德·高恩还活着吗
Ned Gowan is still alive?
说来话长
It's very complicated.
你必须仔细听我说
Ye must listen wi' all yer heart.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 那女人是谁
Daddy, who is that woman?
爸爸
Daddy?
英格兰女巫
Sassenach witch!
里奥加尔 你...
Laoghaire, what the--
里奥加尔 你怎么在这里
Laoghaire, what the hell are you doing here?
你本该死了的
Ye're--ye're supposed to be dead!
你...
How?
你怎么能这样对我 杰米·弗雷泽
How could ye do such a thing to me, Jamie Fraser?
偷偷溜回家里
Slip home behind my back?
跟那贱女人苟且
Put yer prick in that whore?
妈妈 我们不该在这
Ma, please. We shouldna be here.
冷静
Be still.
我可没把你怎么样
I havena done anything to ye.
爸爸 妈妈 行了
Daddy! Ma! Stop!
爸爸
Daddy?
他没告诉你吗
He didna tell ye?
他现在是我丈夫了
He's my husband now.
你都不知羞耻吗 你个淫♥妇♥
Have ye no shame, you adulterous bitch?
滚回你的地狱去吧
Go back to the hell ye came from.
放手 让这英格兰婊♥子♥自己来跟我说话
Let me go! Let the English cunt stand up for herself!
你给我下楼去
Get yerself downstairs, right now.
放开我
Oh, get your hands off me! Ugh!
在这等着
Oh, wait here.
你居然这么对我
Can't believe you did this to me!
-里奥加尔 -那个女人
- Laoghaire! - That woman!
-里奥加尔 等等 -那个女巫
- Laoghaire, wait! - With that witch!
爸爸
Daddy!
那个女人是谁
Who's that woman?
为什么让妈妈那么生气
Why'd she upset Ma so?
那个女人是克莱尔
Well, that woman is Claire.
我妻子
My wife.
我的第一任妻子
My...first wife.
我以为她死了
I thought she was dead,
但上天保佑
but by the grace of God,
她回到了我的身边
she came back to me.
我本想着告诉你和你姐姐关于她的事
I-I planned on telling you and your sister about her,
但我一直没有机会说
but I didna get a chance.
那妈妈呢
What about Ma?
我努力做好她的丈夫
I tried very hard to be a husband to her,
但你母亲和我
but your mother and I...
我们之间没有
We didna have a bond
可以让我们相依相守一辈子的联♥系♥
that keeps people together forever.
那你和那个女人之间有这种联♥系♥
An' ye have that bond wi' that other woman?
是的
Aye.
现在 你是不是要永远
Now, ye'll go away...
离开我们了
forever?
别担心 琼妮
Dinna fash, Joanie.
我爱你和你姐姐
I love you and yer sister.
我会永远照顾你们
I'll always look after ye.
我保证
I promise.
现在 去找玛沙利
Now, go and find Marsali.
她会带你回家 回到你母亲身边
She'll take ye home to yer ma.
去吧
Go on.
她需要你
She needs ye.
克莱尔
Claire.
你能不能听我解释
Will ye let me explain?
-现在解释晚了 -我没有和她一起生活
- It's a little late for that. - I dinna live with her.
她和女儿们住在伯尔里甘
She and the girls live at Balriggan.
我没想到她们会过来
I-I didna think they'd come here.
里奥加尔和我的婚姻错得离谱
It was a great mistake, the marriage between Laoghaire and me.
你们生了两个孩子
With two children? That...
花了你不少时间才想明白是个错误不是吗
took you quite a long time to figure that out, didn't it?
她们不是我的孩子 我不是孩子的父亲
The lassies arna mine. I-I'm not the father.
是嘛
Really?
那个一头红发的小女孩
That little girl with... the red hair?
苏格兰有很多红发男人 克莱尔
Well, there are other redheaded men in Scotland, Claire.
我娶里奥加尔时她是带着两个孩子的寡妇
Look, Laoghaire was a-a-a widow wi' two bairns when I wed her.
距今两年不到
It's been less than two years,
我们大部分时间都分开住
and we've lived apart most of that time.
你以为这样就没关系了 是不是
Oh, and I suppose that makes it all right, does it?
那可是里奥加尔
It's Laoghaire?
她曾要杀了我
She--she tried to have me killed!
是你告诉我要对她好一点
Well, ye're the one that told me to be kind to the lass!
我告诉你要感谢她
I told you to thank her...
不是娶她
not marry her.
你哪里都不能去
Ye're not going anywhere.
你阻止不了我
You cannot stop me.
你对我说谎了
You lied to me.
你告诉过我你从没爱上过其他人
You told me that you never fell in love with anyone else.
我没有爱上她
I didna fall in love.
你告诉我儿子的事
You told me about your son.
为什么不能告诉我这件事
Why couldn't you tell me about this?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
因为我是个懦夫
Because I am a coward.
这就是原因
That's why.
我不敢告诉你是因为怕失去你
I couldna tell ye for fear I would lose ye, and...
我连想都不敢想像再一次失去你
I couldna bear the thought of losing you again.
我是那么想要你 其他都无关紧要
I wanted you so badly that nothing else mattered.
我可以为了再见你 与你同床共枕牺牲
I would sacrifice honor, family, l-life itself to see you,
我的名誉 家庭和性命 即使你离开了我
to lie with you again, even though you left me.
离开你
Left you?
离开你
Left you?
是你逼我回去
You forced me to go back!
我很乐意在克罗登与你一同赴死
I would have died gladly at Culloden with you.
现在你要把这件事怪到我头上
And now you want to blame me for that?
我没有怪你
I dinna blame you for it.
为了布丽安娜 你必须走
Ye had to go for Brianna's sake.
我不可能后悔
I c-canna regret that.
但你怪我回来了
But you blame me for coming back.
不
No.
是的
Yes.
不
No.
不 我...
God, no, I...
你懂不懂二十年如行尸走肉般活着是什么滋味
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表