剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你从来不想要他 又不愿意放弃他
You never wanted him, but you wouldn't give him up.
这和你无关
I don't see how that's any of your business.
他告诉过我他是为了布丽安娜才和你在一起
He told me he stayed with you for Brianna,
但我知道的
but I knew.
他心里有一部分依然爱着你
A part of him was still in love with you
永远会爱着你
and always would be,
无论你是如何伤了他的心
no matter how much you broke his heart.
我不得不接受
I had to live with that
因为他是我一生的挚爱
because he was the love of my life.
我想要他
And I wanted him,
尽管这意味着我要和他分享你
even if it meant I had to share him with you.
我本可以让他很高兴的
I could've made him happy.
但是你太自私 你什么都想要
But you were selfish. You wanted it all.
所以你活在谎言之中
So you lived a lie,
还逼着弗兰克和布丽安娜也活在谎言中
and you made Frank and Brianna live it too.
你白白浪费了和他在一起的二十年
You threw away 20 years with him.
而我愿意放弃一切只为换得和他多处一天
I would give anything to have just one more day.
典礼上那个金发女人
That blonde woman at the ceremony...
我认识她 她是谁
I recognized her. Who is she?
她是你父亲的学生
Uh, she was a student of your father's.
我记得她
I remember her.
我们曾来过这个书店
We were at this bookstore once,
爸爸停下来和她说话
and Daddy stopped to talk to her.
有些细节 他看她的眼神
Something about it-- the way he looked at her...
就像他以前看你那样
It was the same way he used to look at you.
在石头那里时 我们说好不再欺骗彼此
Back at the stones, we said no more lies--
我们要坦诚相待
only the truth between us.
弗兰克爱过她
Frank loved her.
持续了很多年
It went on for many years,
他还打算娶她为妻
and he was planning on marrying her.
你说我长得像杰米
You told me I looked like Jamie.
从我出生起 每当爸爸看到我
All my life, Daddy had to look at me
就会看到另一个男人 你真爱过的男人
and see another man-- the man you really loved.
他肯定恨着我
He must have hated me.
不 亲爱的
Oh, no, darling.
不
No.
你是弗兰克心中
You were the one thing
无比重要的人
that was really important to Frank.
把你养大 是他毕生的心血
Raising you-- that was his life's work,
是他莫大的喜悦
his greatest joy.
那你呢
What about you?
你心里肯定也怨恨我
There must've been a part of you that resented me.
是我让你失去了杰米
I was the reason you lost Jamie.
不是
Never.
让我怨恨的是 我不得不离开杰米
What I resented was that I had to leave Jamie.
但你出生的那天
But the day you were born
当我抱着你的时候
and I held you in my arms
第一次给你喂奶
and nursed you for the first time
你看着我
and you looked up at me...
那种体验独一无二
I've never felt anything else like it.
我因为你而爱你 布丽安娜
I love you for you, Brianna.
而非因为你的生父
Not for the man who fathered you.
你现在肯定还想着他
You must still think about him.
是
I do.
还有一件事
There's something else that I...
我要坦白
Need to be honest about.
"亚历山大·马尔科姆"
"Alexander Malcolm."
这是杰米
This--this is Jamie?
-你找到他了 -罗杰找到的
- You found him? - Oh, Roger did.
那你就能回去了
Then you can go back.
我告诉你这些不是为了回去
That's not why I'm telling you this.
我的生活在这 和你一起
My life is here, with you.
我长大了 妈妈
I'm all grown up, Mama.
我能独♥立♥生活
I could live on my own.
我爱你 但我不需要你
I love you, but I don't need you--
像我小时候那样照顾我
not the way I did when I was little.
我懂
I know.
来吧
Come on.
阿波罗8号♥直播
神称光为昼
And God called the light day,
称暗为夜
and the darkness, he called night.
有晚上 有早晨 这是头一日
And the evening and the morning were the first day.
人是怎么完成这样的旅行
How do you take a trip like that
还能安然归来 仿佛意料之中
and come back to life as you knew it?
将水分为上下
And let it divide the waters from the waters.
声音来自詹姆斯·罗威尔上校
神就造出空气 将水分开
And God made the firmament and divided the waters...
很多意义上 我曾到过比月亮更远的地方
I had been, in many ways, further than the moon,
有过一段更不可思议的旅程
on an even more impossible journey.
毋庸置疑 你能回归你的生活
And the answer was yes, you can come back to your life,
但已物是人非
but it's never the same.
也许经历一次就足矣
But maybe it was enough to have gone once.
多少人能有这样的经历
How many people can say they had that?
这里是阿波罗8号♥全体乘员
And from the crew of Apollo 8,
在结束时 我们祝大家晚安
we close with good night,
好运 圣诞快乐 以及上帝保佑你们
good luck, a merry Christmas, and God bless all of you,
保佑地球上所有的人
all of you on the good Earth.
阿波罗8号♥ 阿波罗8号♥ 这里是休斯顿
Apollo 8, Apollo 8, this is Houston.
三分钟
Three minutes...
布丽 你真的想好了吗
Bree, have you thought this through?
如果我去了
If I go...
可能会永远都回不来了
I may never be able to come back.
这不像是坐电梯 想上就上想下就下
It's not like an elevator, where you can just jump on and off.
你以前就去过 还回来了
You've done it before.
但我不能保证
But there are no guarantees.
有可能我们再也见不到彼此了
It's possible we may never see each other again.
你能忍♥受这份痛苦吗
Can you live with that?
我不知道我能不能忍♥受
'Cause I don't know if I can.
不能亲眼看到你结婚
To not be there to... to see you get married.
陪你走过红毯
Walk you down the aisle,
看着你成为一位母亲
or to watch you become a mother...
不能抱抱我的第一个外孙
hold my first grandchild.
我知道 这不是件易事
I know. It won't be easy.
可是 我一直都想弄清楚自己
But I have been trying to figure out
是更像兰德尔还是更像弗雷泽
if I was more Randall or Fraser.
后来我意识到 比起两位父亲
And what I realized is that I'm more you
我更像你
than I am either of my fathers.
如果我能成为有你一半优秀的女人
And if I can turn out to be half the woman you are,
那就很好了
then I'll be fine.
可我比任何人都要了解你
But I'm the one who knows you better than anyone.
你知道谁不了解我吗
You know who doesn't know me?
杰米
Jamie.
你得回去 这是你欠他的
You owe it to him to go back,
也是我所希望的
and I want you to go.
把一切都告诉他
And tell him everything.
你还有别的顾虑
There's something else.
如果他忘了我怎么办
What if he's forgotten me?
或者他不再爱我了
Or what if he doesn't love me anymore?
你告诉过我 你对杰米的爱
You told me what you felt for Jamie
是你一生中感受过的最强烈的东西
was the most powerful thing you ever felt in your life.
那份爱变了吗
Has that changed?
没有
No.
那你也必须相信 他对你也是一样的
Then you have to trust it's the same for him.
你为了我 放弃了杰米
You gave Jamie up for me.
现在我放你回他的身边
Now I have to give him back to you.
乔 我需要点意见
Joe, I need a second opinion.
怎么了
What's the case?
我需要你给我一个诚实的答案
Well, actually, what I need is an honest opinion...
-以朋友的角度 -好的
- From a friend. - Okay.
我有吸引力吗
Am I attractive?
性吸引力
Sexually?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表