剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你的手一直在我身上
Couldna keep yer hands off me.
当然了 你大部分时候坐在马后面
'Course, you were holding on from the back of the horse
所以不得不抱着我
for most of the time, so it couldn't be helped.
或许是因为你穿越了巨石
Perhaps it's because of yer coming through the stones.
-或许什么 -阴魂
- Perhaps what is? - The ghosts...
总在我们生命中徘徊
that keep coming into our lives,
被我们引来 就像我们被对方吸引一样
drawn to us the way... we are drawn to each other.
大人
Your Excellency.
杰米
Jamie.
很高兴见到你 约翰
Good to see you, John.
这是我妻子 克莱尔
This is my wife, Claire.
克莱尔 这是约翰大人
Claire, this is Lord John.
约翰·格雷
John Grey?
是的 但我以为...
Yes...but I thought that--
对 我也以为她死了 但是...
Aye. I thought she'd died too, but...
她回到了我身边
she returned to me.
天啊
My God.
但怎么做到的
But how?
那说来话长了
Uh, that's a... rather long story.
来吧 我们私下谈谈
Come. Let's talk in private.
见到你真高兴
What joy to see you.
你们还好吗
Are you quite all right?
威利在这里吗
Is Willie h-here?
她知道的
Oh, she knows.
不 他没和我在一起
Uh, no. He's not with me.
我一个月前刚抵达这里
I only arrived a month ago myself.
伊泽贝尔和威利会在夏天来
Isobel and Willie will join me in the summer,
那时旅途不会太艰巨
when the journey's less daunting.
-他怎样了 -他很好
- How is he? - He--well.
-他长得很快 -他还在骑马吗
- He's growing very fast. - Does he still ride?
是的 他是个不可思议的骑手
Yes, he's a marvelous equestrian.
你把他教得很好
You taught him well.
太好了
That's good.
我很高兴
I'm pleased, uh...
他是个好孩子 我想他
he's a good lad. I've missed him.
他也想你
And he, you.
他依然记得你
He still remembers you.
偶尔记起
Uh...from time to time.
当然了
Course.
这不重要
'Tis no important...
只要他幸福就好
a-as long as he's happy.
那么
So...
你是怎么成为牙买♥♥加总督的
how is it that you come to be Governor of Jamaica?
我相信是因为诅咒吧
By malediction, I believe.
这座湿冷的岛是
This...clammy isle is the terminus
一连串所谓升职的终点
in a number of posts and so-called promotions.
但我也想问同样的问题
Though I should ask the same of you.
你们为什么跑到离家这么远的地方
What brings you so far from home?
我们的侄子 伊恩·莫瑞 被绑♥架♥了
Well, our nephew, Ian Murray, has been kidnapped.
我们相信他被带到了这座岛
We believe he's been brought to the island.
我能帮什么忙吗
Well, what can I do to help?
能否请你 把我们
Could you...introduce us
介绍给岛上的一些地主
to some of the landowners on the island--
那些留有契约奴的地主
those that keep... um, indentured servants?
当然可以 但那基本上是所有人了
Of course--though that will be nearly all of them.
我的
My, uh...
男仆正在和你的奴隶说话
manservant is speaking to your slaves now.
我们希望他们中有人知道那孩子在哪
We hope that some of them may know where the lad is.
我愿尽我所能帮忙
Oh, whatever I can do.
那是...
Is that...
确实是
Indeed it is, the...
你在阿德思穆尔给我的蓝宝石
the sapphire you gave me at Ardsmuir.
我戴着是为了
I--I wear it to...
纪念我们的友谊
Remember our friendship.
失陪了 我必须去陪客人了
Excuse me. I must return to my guests.
稍后我会找你们
I shall find you shortly.
天啊 见到你太好了
My God, it is good to see you.
-香槟 -好
- Champagne? - Aye.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很高兴你们回来了
Ah. Glad you've returned.
我想向你们介绍一位共济会成员
I'd like to introduce you to a Freemason
他基本上认识岛上所有人
who's acquainted with almost everyone
也许知道你侄子的消息
on island and may know something of your nephew.
去吧
Go on.
我自己去打听一下
I'll make some inquiries of my own.
我不想...
I do not want to...
打扰你
disturb you...
你的哥哥...
Your brother...
他没有给你应得的待遇
He does not treat you as you deserve.
你是个难得的好人
You are a rare soul.
你更加难得
And you are rarer still.
优♥昙♥婆♥罗♥花♥
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
天堂之花
Flower...from heaven.
失陪
Excuse me.
我看到他们把香槟拿出来了
I see they've put out the champagne.
是的 你要来点吗
Yes. Would you like some?
-还是要白兰地 -白兰地 谢谢
- Or some brandy? - Brandy, thank you.
我们以前见过 你记得吧
We've met before, you know.
起义之前
Before the Rising.
在一个谷仓里 就在科里亚力克外面
In a barn...just outside Corrieyairack?
你捍卫了我的贞操
You defended my virtue.
算了吧 我们都清楚你的贞操没受到威胁
Come, now. We both know your virtue was not in jeopardy.
是没有
No, it wasn't.
杰米和你说威利的事了
Jamie told you about Willie?
是的 还有他的妈妈
Yes. And his mother.
我想是你妻子的姐姐吧
Your wife's sister, I believe.
他跟你说了不少
He has told you a great deal.
那真是颗无瑕的蓝宝石
That really is a very beautiful sapphire.
杰米把它送给你了
Jamie gave that to you?
是的
Yes.
不过 说实话 他并非送给了我
Although, to be honest, he didn't actually give it to me.
他是在越狱后上缴给我的
He, uh, surrendered it after he'd escaped.
他在寻找你之后找到了它
He found it after he was searching for you.
他坚信你还会回到他身边
He believed you might have come back to him.
然后...
And...
你真的回来了
Now you have.
是的
Yes.
我回来了
I have.
这的确令人欣慰
Well, it certainly is a pleasure
最终能和自己朝思暮想的挚爱
to finally meet the love that was his...
重逢
every heartbeat.
我很抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry, I...
我要失陪一下 我...
You'll have to excuse me. I...
我想我见到了一个亡魂
I believe I've seen a ghost.
世上有那么多的城镇
Of all the gin joints
出自1942年经典电影《卡萨布兰卡》
又有那么多的酒馆
in all the towns in all the world.
真的是你
It is you.
我以为...
I thought...
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
-你怎么... -怎么逃脱火刑的
- How did-- - ...Did I escape the pyre?
你记得我在克兰斯缪尔时是怀了孩子的
Ye'll recall I was with child back at Cranesmuir.
没错
Of course.
所以
Well...
就是这个孩子救了我
'twas the wee ratling that saved my life.
他们得等到孩子生下来
They had to wait for the bairn to come
才能执行判决
before they could carry out the sentence.
因为孩子是无辜的
He was an innocent, ye see.
他们从始至终都把你关在
They kept you in... the thieves' hole
监狱里
that entire time?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表