剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
还有我当过小偷
And that I was a pickpocket.
那你其他情人的事呢
And what about all yer other lassies?
-不知道 但是... -春天是艾琳
- No, but-- - In spring, it was Aileen.
夏天换成了...
And in summer, it was, uh...
-罗娜吗 -罗娜
- Rhona? - Rhona.
接着又跟卡丝婷在一起 然后...
Uh, and then you bedded Cairstine, and then--
我懂你的意思 老爷
I understand, Milord.
但从我开始追求玛沙利起
But I have not lain with Marsali--
我就没和她上过床 或是其他女人
or with any other woman since we began our courtship.
我在等待 这难道没有意义吗
I've waited. Does that not mean something?
你不对她说实话就没有
Not if you can't be honest with her.
真抱歉你丈夫不愿来一起吃饭
I'm sorry your husband is too unwell to join us.
你想请的也就是我 不是吗
But it's me you wanted at your table, wasn't it?
我在马蹄铁那事情上质疑了您的权威
I questioned your authority in regards to the horseshoe.
我并不很想帮你 弗雷泽夫人
I merely wish to help you, Mistress Fraser...
作为随船医生 了解严酷的大海
to understand the rigors of sea and gain the crew's respect
并赢得船员们的信任
as ship's surgeon, eh?
你必须设身处地地替他们考虑
You must put yourself in their shoes.
毕竟你在这条船上就是厄运了
After all, on this ship, your very presence is ill luck.
-和我丈夫说的一样 -按理说
- So my husband has informed me. - By rights,
你和麦基米太太现在都该是袒胸露乳的
you and Mistress MacKimmie should, at this moment, be bare-breasted.
您说什么
I'm sorry?
女人裸♥露♥的乳♥房♥♥能让怒海平静
A woman's bare breasts calm an angry sea.
不过别怕 船首的那座雕像
But fear not. The figurehead at the bow--
为你们尽了这职责
she bares her breasts for you
让我们能不受任何诅咒
and prevents us from being subject to any curses.
她真是好心
Well, how kind of her.
马蹄铁那事更复杂
The horseshoe is more complicated.
没什么东西代替
There's no substitute.
你一定不相信摸一块马蹄铁
Surely you don't believe by touching a piece of iron
就会给我们带来好运吧
you'll bring us better luck.
我驾驶过很多条船 夫人 每条船上
I've sailed on many ships, madam, and on each one,
水手们都有自己的迷信
the sailors have their superstitions.
在我看来 任何能让他们安心的事
Anything that provides them with a sense of assurance is,
都是值得鼓励的
in my view, to be encouraged.
但反过来说
The disadvantage being...
当灾难的预兆出现
that men can also lose faith
也会让船员们失去信心
when the portents signify disaster.
即使那样
Even then,
我也情愿让他们自己创造好运
I would rather have them make their luck
而不是放弃希望
than give up all hope.
我相不相信
It matters not whether I believe
摸那马蹄铁会带来好运并不重要
touching a piece of iron will bring good luck--
船员们相信
the men believe it.
而他们相信有人没摸
And they believe someone has not.
相信一件事并不能让它成真
Believing something doesn't make it real.
在这条船上 可以
On this ship, it does.
"世间本无善恶
"There is nothing either good or bad,
全凭个人怎样想法而定"
but thinking makes it so."
你还要继续吐多久
How long will you continue this farce?
我得耐心...
I must allow time for...
等我妻子的茶起效
my wife's tea to do its work.
这样的...呕吐
This...retching.
能蚕食你的胃
It can eat your stomach,
撕裂你的肌肉
tear your muscles, and...
扭曲你的睾丸
your testicles, they can get twisted.
非常疼痛
Most painful.
唯一的办法就是切掉它
The only cure is removal.
但如果你想等 那是你的选择
But if you want to wait, that is your choice.
那张床更大
That one's bigger.
你起来不会撞到头
Ye won't bump your head when ye get up.
玛沙利 你不用想办法讨我欢心
Marsali, you don't have to try and get in my good graces
只为让我跟杰米说好话的
just so I'll put in a good word with Jamie.
那真的不关我的事
It's really none of my business.
所以 你平白出现
So, ye drop out of the clear blue sky,
插手跟你无关的事
sticking yer nose where it doesn't belong,
破坏我的家庭
ruining my family,
现在却开始只管你自己的事了吗
and now ye're minding yer own business?
真不错
Well.
爸爸可能觉得你是聪明的女人
Daddy may think you're a wise woman,
但我依然觉得你是妓♥女♥
but I still think ye're a whore.
好吧
Right, well...
那我这妓♥女♥就该睡大床做生意 不是吗
the whore should have the bigger bed then, shouldn't she?
今天天气不错吧 英格兰人
Verra pleasant day, is it not, Sassenach?
是的
Yes, it is.
你显然是好多了
Well, you're certainly feeling better.
费格斯都告诉我了
Fergus told me everything.
我还没天真到觉得他从没碰过女人
I'm no so naive to think he hasna been wi' lassies.
但现在我们只想好好在一起
And now, we only want to be wi' each other.
我们希望你能祝福我们
We're hoping you will bless our union.
或许你该给他们个机会
Perhaps you should give them a chance.
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
如果你让他们继续这么苦恋
If you let them continue their infatuation,
最后可能会告吹的
it might just fizzle out.
我不知道"告吹"是什么 但是...
I don't know what a "Fizzle" Is, but...
我知道你的意思
I ken your meaning well enough.
我怕的就是"告吹"
And "Fizzle out" Is what I'm afraid of.
抱歉 我不能同意
I'm sorry. I cannae allow it.
那是什么
What is that?
是...一首诗
It is, uh... a poem.
那些也是诗吗
Is that more poetry?
不
No.
我一直在写我在中国的故事
I've been scribing the story of my life in China,
好让它以后...不被遗忘
so that it... will not be forgotten.
流传下故事...
A story told is...
才不算枉活
a life lived.
你会跟我讲这故事吗
Would you tell it to me?
还没到时候
Not yet.
当我说出来时 也就该放手了
Once I tell it, I have to let it go.
日子开始协调了起来
The days started blending together.
对我来说 这意味着治疗轻伤
For me, this meant tending to minor injuries...
制♥作♥药品
and making medicines.
乘风破浪 向着诱人而无尽的地平线
Being on the ship at sea, with endless horizons, appealed to me...
这让我想起了更简单的时光
It reminded me of a simpler time.
我拎着龙虾回家
I took the lobster home
找不到碟子
I couldn't find a dish
所以我放进了
So it was put in the pot
太太小便的罐子里
Where the mistress has a piss
唱着哎滴滴哎
Singing aye-tiddly aye
哎滴滴豆
Aye-diddly do
哎滴滴哎 滴滴哎
Aye-tiddly aye, tiddly aye
滴滴豆
Tiddly do
第二天一早
Early the next morning
老女人起床了
The old woman arose
她在房♥间跳来跳去
She leapt around the room
阴♥部♥夹着一只龙虾
With a lobster on her cunt
唱着哎滴滴哎
Singing aye-tiddly aye
哎滴滴豆
Aye-tiddly do
哎滴滴哎 滴滴哎
Aye-tiddly aye, tiddly aye
滴滴哦
Tiddly oh
丈夫 丈夫 她对我喊着
"Husband, husband," She cried out to me
杰米 你该听听...
Jamie, you should hear the...
克莱尔
Claire.
抱歉
My, uh, apology.
他不想的 但我坚持
He did not want to, but, uh, I insisted.
他不想什么
Didn't want to what?
针灸
Uh, zam gau...
来治呕吐
uh, for the vomiting.
-针灸 -是我的错
- Acupuncture. - It is my fault.
-我不该... -没关系 威洛比
- I should never have-- - It's all right, Willoughby.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表