剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Says the man living in a brothel.
我想告诉你对布丽安娜而言
I'll have you know that Frank
弗兰克是位很优秀的父亲
was a wonderful father to Brianna.
那他现在呢
Oh, was he, now?
他对你而言也是位很优秀的丈夫吗
And was he a wonderful husband to you as well?
你这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你问我
You asked me...
有没有爱上其他人
did I fall in love with anyone else?
你回去的时候有没有爱上他
Did you fall in love with him when you went back?
没有
No.
我很在乎弗兰克
I cared for Frank very much,
我爱过他 但都是在遇见你之前
and I loved him, but that was before you.
马尔科姆先生
Monsieur Malcolm!
卡法克斯街道起火了
There is a fire in Carfax Close.
起火
Fire?
印刷店
The print shop.
天啊
Christ.
伊恩
Ian.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
小伊恩的卧室在后面
Young Ian... sleeps in the back!
-杰米 -让开 让开
- Jamie! - Make way! Make way!
退后
Move back!
伊恩 伊恩
Ian. Ian.
我来了
I've got you.
-杰米舅舅 -没事 孩子
- Uncle Jamie. - It's all right, lad.
还要水管 还要水管
More hose! More hose!
夫人
Milady!
我们一听说就赶来了
We came as soon as we heard.
老爷呢
Where's Milord?
他进去救小伊恩了
He went inside to get Young Ian.
后退 各位
Keep back, folks!
后退 我们在尽力而为
Keep back! We're doing our best!
后退
Move back there!
-他们在那 -杰米
- There they are, there! - Jamie!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
快
Quick!
别挡路
Clear the way!
让他躺在地上
And get him on the ground.
后退 我们在尽力而为
Stay back! We're doing our best!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我想是的
I think so.
但你要担心的不是我
But it isna me ye need to worry about.
一个瞎了一只眼的男人
A man with a blind eye
闯入了你的印刷店 舅舅
broke into your print shop, Uncle.
什么
What?
他找到了你的小册子
He found yer pamphlets.
怎么回事
How?
我们开始打架
We started fighting.
他把我扔向嵌板
He threw me against the panels,
嵌板裂开了
and they opened.
没事了 小伙子
All right, lad.
-冷静 -但他是珀西瓦里爵士的手下
- Calm down. - But he works for Sir Percival.
老爷 如果他把小册子给珀西瓦里爵士
Milord, if he gives the material to Sir Percival,
他就可以用比走私更严重的理由逮捕你了
he'll be able to arrest you for more than smuggling.
是啊
Aye.
煽动罪的确更糟糕
Sedition is far worse.
叛国罪是死罪
High treason is a capital crime.
珀西瓦里爵士逮捕我
Sir Percival arrests me,
就会获得大笔奖金
he'll be awarded a king's ransom.
抱歉 杰米舅舅
I'm sorry, Uncle Jamie.
我尽力阻止他
I tried to stop him.
别担心 孩子 这不是你的错
Dinna fash, lad. It wasna yer fault.
那你要怎么做 老爷
What will you do, Milord?
我今晚带上他俩去贝里克
I'll leave with these two for Berwick tonight.
杰米 你得送小伊恩回家
Jamie, you have to bring Young Ian home,
到他父母身边
to his parents...
他在那会很安全
where he'll be safe.
好吧
Aye, all right.
我送孩子回拉里布洛克
I'll take the lad home to Lallybroch.
珀西瓦里爵士不会知道我去了那里
Sir Percival will no be able to trace me there.
他只知道我是爱丁堡的亚历山大·马尔科姆
He only kens me as Alexander Malcolm of Edinburgh.
但首先我得办一些事
But first, I have some business to settle.
贩酒的收益
Yer profits from the sale of the casks,
还有莱斯利和海斯应得的钱
as well as what is owed to Lesley and Hayes.
帮我还给他们 好吗
Get it to them for me, will ye?
-我会的 -保持隐蔽
- I will. - And stay out of sight.
他们盯上了我 很可能也盯上了你
Likely there's a target on your back as well as mine.
好
Aye.
孩子
Mon fils.
这是你的那一份
Here's yer share as well.
看看你能否在瞎了一只眼的人
See if ye can intercept the man wi' the blind eye
找到珀西瓦里先生之前拦截他
before he gets to Sir Percival.
当然 老爷
Of course, Milord.
告诉奈德·高恩
And tell Ned Gowan
给拉里布洛克送信
to bring news to Lallybroch
关于
in regardin' the...
好了 冷静
That's it. Easy.
我问询的事
Matter I inquired after.
也许你可以带夫人去更好的地方
Perhaps there's a better place for you to take Milady.
别担心 孩子
Nae, dinna fash, lad.
伯尔里甘离布洛克莫哈有数英里
Balriggan is miles away from Broch Mordha.
夫人还不知道你的另一位妻子吗
Milady does not yet know about your other wife?
不知道
No.
现在还不知道
Not yet.
等克莱尔和小伊恩安全了 我就会解释一切
I'll explain everything once Claire and Young Ian are safe.
你有空记得传来消息
Send word when ye can.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表