剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
跟我一起穿过石头
Come with me through the stones.
不行 我的命运在克罗登沼泽上
No, I can't. My destiny lies on Culloden moor.
如果我们的推论没错
So if our first theory is correct,
克罗登一役的二十年后 杰米还活着
Jamie's alive 20 years after Culloden,
所以就是1766年
so 1766.
我找到他了
I found him.
"自♥由♥与威士忌同在"
"Freedom and whisky gang thegither."
只有知道未来的人
Only someone with knowledge of the future
才有可能引用还未问世的诗
could have quoted lines that hadn't been written yet.
你看印刷工的名字
Have a look at the printer's name--
亚历山大·马尔科姆
Alexander Malcolm.
亚历山大·马尔科姆
Alexander Malcolm?
这是杰米
This is Jamie.
你就能回去了
You can go back.
我们都有自己的秘密
We all have our secrets.
别人一眼就能看出
Anyone with half an eye can see it.
不用多久小威利自己就能看出来
It won't be long before Young Willie sees it himself.
如果我去了 有可能我们再也见不到彼此了
If I go, we may never see each other again.
你能忍♥受这份痛苦吗
Can you live with that?
我不知道我能不能忍♥受
'Cause I don't know if I can.
你为了我 放弃了杰米
You gave Jamie up for me.
现在我放你回他的身边
Now I have to give him back to you.
好了
There.
可不能让你衣服都没穿好
Cannot have you strolling along High Street
就上大街去
with your stock half done.
你可以近水楼台先得月
Ye have the advantage of peering directly at it.
也许只有女人才能
Or perhaps it takes a woman's touch
帮你打理好
to do things properly.
我并不打算反对
I'll no argue that matter.
聪明
A wise man.
早上好
Morning.
他来了
He's coming.
你可以出来了
Ye can come out.
海藻和威士忌的味道出♥卖♥♥♥了你
The stench of seaweed and whisky betrayed ye.
不用担心 布莱恩之子
Not to worry, Mac Dubh.
是我们
It's just us.
小伊恩说我们昨晚可以睡在这里
Young Ian said we could sleep here last night.
我们被旅馆赶了出来
We lost our beds at the boarding house.
一直睡在码头边的小船上
Been sleeping in a cosh down near the docks.
你们不是从前门进来的吧
Ye didn't come in the front door, did ye?
我就说他会很生气
I told ye he'd be upset wi' us.
我说过别在白天被发现
I told ye not to be seen here in daylight.
做这一行生意不能被人看到
This business can't afford to be associated
和你们这样的人有交集
with the likes of you.
别担心 布莱恩之子
Dinna fash, Mac Dubh.
我们是在天黑的时候进来的
We come when it was pitch black ootside.
连猫头鹰都看不出来我们的样子
None save an owl coulda recognized us.
既然你们来了
Well, since ye're here,
那就来帮忙吧
ye can make yerselves useful.
这些
These...
要送到阿布罗斯
are to go to Arbroath.
三蓟的店主是天主教的
The owner of The Three Thistles is a papist.
把这些给他送去
Deliver these to him.
叛国
我们受到的唯一指控就是甘愿为苏格兰牺牲
把这些交给他后
Once you've handed them over,
别在那儿逗留
dinna linger about to judge
忙着欣赏女人和当地美酒
the quality of the local women or drink.
-我们没打算这样 -你就打算这样做
- Eh, we didna plan to. - Ye did plan to.
所以我要你们别那样做
That's why I told ye not to do it.
你不相信我们吗 布莱恩之子
Ye dinna trust us, Mac Dubh?
我可以把性命托付给你们
I trust ye wi' my life.
问题是 我信不过你们能保住自己的性命
Trouble is, I dinna trust you wi' yer own.
小心点
Be mindful.
这些是叛国罪
These are naught but treason.
要是被抓住 你们的小命难保
Caught, and your necks are in ropes.
又在这里看到这帮
I see the riffraff's here...
乌合之众
again.
早上好 乔迪
A pleasant morning to ye, Geordie.
你脖子上的疖子更大了
That boil on your neck's getting larger.
不如趁早割了吧
Ye might want to have that lanced
免得又引发瘟疫
before ye ignite the next plague.
这是甲状腺肿
It's a goiter,
而且不是传染性的
and it's not infectious.
好像你说话的时候含着个小孩
Appears you have a small child hanging on yer evvera word.
既然我为你干活 我必须要来
Since I am in yer service, I must come here,
但我也要忍♥受这群笨蛋的胡言乱语吗
but must I also be subjected to yer cohorts' ridicule?
不用
No.
不用 你说得对
No, yer right.
我们没有恶意
We mean ne harm by it.
这只是说明我们喜欢你
Aye. Just means we're fond of ye, is all.
那如果我
Oh, well, pardon me
并不领情 那真是抱歉了
if I don't welcome that sort of amity.
从后面出去
Out the back.
快点
Be quick about it.
趁还没有客人来
Before any customers arrive.
是 布莱恩之子
Aye, Mac Dubh.
在开始今天的工作前 乔迪
Before ye start yer day, Geordie,
印刷需要更多苏打灰
need more soda ash for the presses.
当然了
Of course.
也许今晚 在我离开之前
Perhaps this evening, before I leave for the day,
你可以把想让我跑腿办的杂事
you might share any chores or errands
都告诉我
ye care to have done
这样我去商店时 就一起给办了
so I can carry them out on my way into the shop.
我就不用再来回跑了
So I'm no retraveling my steps.
是你吗 乔迪
That you, Geordie?
够久的
Took ye long enough.
你去哪儿买♥♥苏打灰了 去格拉斯哥吗
Where'd you go to get the ash? All the way to Glasgow?
不是乔迪
It isn't Geordie.
是我
It's me...
克莱尔
Claire.
古战场传奇
第三季第六集
A·马尔科姆
马修·B·罗伯茨
诺玛·贝利
你不是幻象
You're real.
你也不是
So are you.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
克莱尔
Claire...
怎么了
What is it?
我以为我激动失控 尿裤子了
I thought I'd lost hold altogether and pissed myself,
但没事
but it's all right.
只是又把水洒了
Just spilled the alepot again.
你能回避一下吗
Do you mind?
没事
It's all right.
我们是夫妻
We are married.
至少 我想是吧
At least, I-I suppose we are.
对
Aye.
我们是
We are.
我一直没摘下过
I never took it off.
我想...
I want...
我非常想亲你
I would very much like to kiss you.
可以吗
May I?
可以
Yes.
我已经很久没亲过别人了
I havena done this in a very long time.
我看见过你很多次
I saw you so many times.
你常常出现...
Ye came to me so often--
有时在我梦中
When I dream sometimes...
也出现在我发高烧之时
When I was in a fever.
我当时很害怕 很孤独 我知道我肯定会死
I was so afraid and so lonely, I knew I must die.
每次我需要你时 就会看见你
Whenever I needed you, I would see you...
满脸笑容
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表