剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Is that brandy?
不 珀西瓦里爵士 那只是水
No, Sir Percival. It's--it's just water.
房♥子漏水了
We have a leak.
所以我没法在楼下放值钱东西
It is why I cannot store anything of value down here.
这里没东西
There's nothing 'ere!
确定吗
How can we be sure?
我们搜查了整个地下室
We've searched the whole basement.
我知道你在搞鬼 马尔科姆先生
I know you're up to something, Mr. Malcolm.
我会盯着你的
I'll be watching you!
天啊
Christ.
我好险骗走了珀西瓦里爵士
I barely got rid of Sir Percival.
这必须停止
This ends now.
英格兰人
Sassenach.
他死了
Well, he's dead...
你如愿了
so you've got your wish.
可敬的夫人努力想救活他
Honorable Wife fought hard for his life.
她尽力了
Put best foot forward.
是
Aye. Well...
我不会为想杀我妻子的人悲痛
I'll no grieve for the man that tried to kill my wife.
把莱斯利和海斯喊来吧 我需要他们帮忙搬尸体
Fetch Lesley and Hayes. I'll need help moving the body.
这样更好 英格兰人
'Tis better this way, Sassenach.
你尽力了 但上帝带走了他
Ye tried, but God took him.
这和上帝没关系
God has nothing to do with this.
是我的错
I failed him.
如果能在正规的医院
If I'd been in a proper hospital
或是波士顿 我...
or in Boston, I--
但你不在
But ye're not in Boston.
我并不指望你明白 但...
I don't expect you to understand, but...
过去十四年来
I've dedicated the last 14 years
我都在尊重生命
to respecting human life,
不带偏见地去治疗人们
to healing people without judgment.
我努力工作
I work hard.
病人通常不会死在我手上
I don't often lose a patient.
你的知识和技术还有其他机会施展
There'll be other chances to put your knowledge and skills to use.
还能救助其他人
Others to save.
就像你上次来的时候
Like ye did last time you came.
我猜你说得对
Suppose you're right.
我给你惹了太多麻烦
I've caused you so much trouble.
就这么突然出现
Just dropped in out of the clear blue sky.
让你的生活和性命处于危险
Put your livelihood, your life, in jeopardy.
英格兰人
Sassenach.
你走了几千英里
You came thousands of miles
跨越两百年找到我
and 200 years to find me.
我很感激你在这里
I'm grateful that you are here,
不管付出什么代价
no matter the cost.
我愿意放弃我的一切
I would give up everything I have
和你重新在一起
for us to be together again.
你不明白吗
Don't ye see, uh...
从你走以后
Since you left, I...
我就生活在阴影下
I've been living in the shadows.
然后你踏进了印刷店
And then you walked into the print shop, and...
那就像太阳重新升起
It was as if the sun returned
赶走了阴霾
and cast out the darkness.
我还有个病人要见
I have another patient to see.
不会太久
I won't be long.
病人
Patient?
是谁
And who might that be?
玛格丽特·坎贝尔
Margaret Campbell.
我在哈夫药店里遇见了她哥哥
I met her brother at Haugh's,
提出要帮她看诊
and I offered to examine her.
你不知道那些人是谁
Ye dinna ken who these people are.
你不能一个人去
Ye canna go alone.
让费格斯陪你吧
Fergus will escort you.
像你说的 我走了几千英里
As you said, I've traveled thousands of miles
跨越两百年
and 200 years.
我肯定能一个人走过城里的
I can certainly manage to get across town alone.
是 但珀西瓦里爵士...
Aye, but Sir Percival--
珀西瓦里爵士不知道我是谁
Sir Percival doesn't know who I am...
或者...
or...
或者我对他的手下做了什么
Or what I've done to the man who worked for him.
你会...
You will...
回来的吧
return...
看完病
afterward?
当然
Of course.
敬销♥售♥大♥师♥
To a master salesman!
多亏你 我们今天大赚了一笔
Thanks to you, we made a handsome profit today.
-是吗 -对
- Ye think so? - Aye.
你在做生意方面真有天赋
You have a natural gift when it comes to business,
就像老爷
just like Milord.
我一直想问你
I've been meaning to ask ye.
法国白兰地真的能壮阳吗
Does French brandy really increase the firmness of a cock-stand?
以我的经验
Well, in my experience,
结果恰恰相反
the result is quite the opposite,
但重要的是我说服了买♥♥家
but all that matters is that I convinced the buyer
有这个效果 对吧
that it does, non?
对 你说服我了
Aye. Ye had me convinced.
我们是很好的搭档
We make a good pair.
也许我们以后应该一起做自己的生意
Perhaps we should venture to open a business of our own one day.
这城市里大有钱赚 而且
There's money to be made in this city, and...
布丽吉特小姐
Ah. Mademoiselle Brighid.
我们每次来你都在看她
I see you watching her every time we're here.
她确实很迷人
She's enchanting, no?
很美
Bonny.
你做什么
What are you doing?
今晚你不能只看不做
Tonight is the night you do more than just look.
我从没有...和姑娘睡过
Well, I've never... bedded a lass before.
那你的机会来了 兄弟
Then this is your opportunity, brother.
你破处的时候多大
Well, how old were you when--
十五岁 三人一起
Fifteen. A ménage à trois.
-什么 -两个女人和一个我
- A what? - Two women and one moi.
老天
Christ.
那是一段宗教般的体验
It was a rather religious experience.
我不知道该怎么做
I dinna ken what to do.
诱惑之术可以这样掌握
The art of seduction can be mastered thus.
第一步 你必须直视她的眼睛
First, you must look into her eyes
告诉她她有多美
and tell her how beautiful she is.
第二步 请她喝杯酒 喝什么任她选择
Second, offer her a drink, whatever her heart desires.
很简单
Simple enough.
最后的点睛之笔
And the pièce de résistance
可能是最重要的部分
is perhaps the most important part.
是什么
What is it?
不断重复第一步和第二步
Repeat one and two.
我能给你拿什么
What can I fetch ye?
什么都不用
Nothin'.
什么都不用
Nothing?
你确定吗
Are ye sure?
你朋友刚唤我过来
Yer friend jes beckoned me over.
你是我见过的最美的姑娘
Ye're the bonniest lass I've ever set eyes on.
我能请你喝杯酒吗
Can I offer ye a drink?
喝什么任你选择
Whatever yer heart desires.
威士忌
Whisky.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
我带了人来见你
I've brought someone to see you.
你能精神点吗
Will ye no look alive?
有客人来了
We have a guest.
他们能晚点再来吗 阿尔奇
Can they come back later, Archie?
我很累
I'm very tired.
她不是客户 玛格丽特
It's no a client, Margaret.
是个医生
It's a healer.
你给她用了什么药
What have you given her?
几滴鸦♥片♥酊
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表