剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Bolt the door.
锁上门吗
Bolt the door?
为什么
Why would I do that?
我看起来像是那种男人吗
Do I look like the sort of man that would take advantage
占一个受伤 发烧 而且烂醉如泥的
of a woman that's not only wounded and boiling with fever,
女人的便宜
but drunk as well?
我没喝醉
I'm not drunk.
喝海龟汤又不会醉
You can't get drunk on turtle soup.
如果是威洛比的海龟汤 你就会
You can if it's Willoughby's turtle soup.
根据这味道
By the smell of it,
里面倒了一瓶雪利酒
there's a whole bottle of Sherry in it.
而且 你之前告诉过我
Besides, you once told me
如果你还站着
that you can't be drunk
-就不可能喝醉了 -是啊
- if you're standing up. - Aye.
-现在 -是的 但你几乎站不直了
- Now-- - Aye, but you are hardly standing up.
别想转移话题
Stop trying to change the subject.
那你就别说了
And ye will stop talking about it.
因为我不会强迫女人
Because I wouldna use force on a woman.
但你那一抓真有力
But you do have a very healthy grip,
不像是发烧的人
for someone with a fever.
不 会伤着你的手臂
No, it would hurt your arm.
让我来担心我的手臂
Let me worry about my arm.
在地狱里做♥爱♥肯定就是这样的
This must be what it's like making love in hell.
跟一个发烫的女魔鬼
With a burning she-devil.
可敬的夫人
Honorable Wife,
她喜欢海龟汤吗
she enjoyed the turtle soup?
是的 很喜欢
Ye--yes, yes. Very much.
那是一只肥壮的玳瑁海龟
It was a fine, hawksbill turtle.
最为优雅的动物
A most elegant beast.
她想要更多吗
Does she wish for more?
我又熬了一壶
I have made a fresh pot.
不要了
No, no, no.
她已经足够了
No, she's had more than enough.
还不够
No, she hasn't!
晚安 威洛比
Good night, Willoughby.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表