剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
the Tudors,
斯图亚特王朝 金雀花王朝
Stuarts, the Plantagenets.
这些东西都是我曾为之而战的
These are things I fought a-a war for.
我只是想这么做而已
It's just something I want to do.
没必要
Well, there's no need.
我的职位能为我们提供永久居住权
My employment provides us both with residency indefinitely.
不是因为这个
That's not what this is about.
对
No.
确实不是因为这个
It's not what this is about.
是因为你怀孕
It's about that.
我的妻子不愿让我碰她
A wife who won't let me touch her.
承认吧
Admit it.
你借着怀孕的名义在疏远我
You are using this pregnancy to keep me at a distance.
自从我们到了这里 你就一步一步缩回了
You have retreated further and further into your shell
自己的壳子里
ever since we got here.
-抱歉 -别走 克莱尔
- I'm sorry. - Don't walk away, Claire.
是时候像成年人一样处理这个问题了
It is time we dealt with this like adults.
以一种跟我之前采取的完全相反的方式吗
As opposed to the way that I've been dealing with it?
求你别走
Please stop! Stop...
跟我谈谈
And talk to me.
谈什么 弗兰克
And say what, Frank?
你到底想让我怎么样
What is it that you want from me?
我想知道 你什么时候才能忘掉该死的过去
I want to know when you're going to come back
回到我身边
from the fucking past!
你让我
You asked me
把我真正在意的一切抛在身后
to leave behind everything that truly mattered to me!
而对你来说 不断提起那些你想念的
And yet it's fine for you to go on about the things
美好的时光 似乎没有什么
that you've missed in the good old days.
"对过去的事绝口不提"
"Never talk about the past."
这是我们之间的协议
That was the bargain.
而我严格地遵守着这一点
And I've kept that bargain to the letter.
不 协议是我们一起养育这个孩子
No, the bargain was that we raise this baby together.
我们的孩子
Our child.
孩子现在还没出生 你不让我进房♥间
It hasn't even been born yet, and you will not let me in--
更别说让我碰你
let alone touch you, God forbid.
你想说性生活吗 是因为这个吗
Is it sex? Is that what this is?
你想上♥床♥的时候得不到满足
When you need a good fuck and you can't find one?
我听说拉德克利夫学院有很多可爱的女生
Well, I hear there's some lovely girls at Radcliffe
很痴迷你这样的英国口音
who would just die over your English accent.
跟别人上♥床♥的可不是我
Well, I'm not the one who's been fucking other people.
我并没有强迫你达成这个协议 克莱尔
I didn't force this bargain on you, Claire.
我没有强迫你跟我来波士顿
I didn't force you to come to Boston.
我也不会强迫你留下来
And I'm not forcing you to stay.
我没有想过要走
I never thought otherwise.
离开还是留下
Go...or stay.
请你
But please...
务必遵从自己的真实的心声
do it because it's what you really want to do.
上膛
Reload!
求你不要以适用于其他成年男子的标准
I beg ye not to judge them by the same standard
来审判他们两个好吗
that ye apply to the rest of the men.
他们还只是不懂事的小伙子
They're naught but lads.
还不能为自己的所作所为负责
They canna be held responsible for their actions.
公爵大人特别指出
His Grace has specifically directed
在年龄上 没有任何特例
that there be no exceptions made on account of age.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
冷静点 年轻人
Steady now, lads...hey?
很快就结束了
It'll be over soon.
抬起头来 好吗
Chin up, okay?
好了
All right.
名字
Names?
贾尔斯·麦克马丁
Giles...McMartin.
弗雷德里克·麦克比恩
Frederick MacBean.
要我替你写信吗 杰米
Do you want me to write a letter for you, Jamie?
可以给你家人寄去
Something to yer family, perhaps?
不
No.
不不
No, no.
不管了
Let it be.
那你妻子呢
What about yer wife?
克莱尔呢
What about Claire?
她走了
She's gone.
她去哪了
Where did she go?
谁想当下一个
Does any man wish to be next?
我
Aye.
我先走了 杰米
I'll take my leave of ye now, Jamie.
很快再见
I'll see you again soon.
戈登·基利克
Gordon Killick.
很高兴你醒了
I'm glad ye're awake.
我不想在你睡着后
I didna want to say farewell
又打鼾又放屁时跟你道别
while you snored and farted in yer sleep.
你打鼾的声音比谁都大
You always snored louder than any man I ever heard.
大家总说是我 但是...
Eh, folk always blamed me fer it, but...
其实打鼾的是安格斯
Angus was the one who snored.
能再见他就好了
It'll be good to see him again.
能再见你们俩就好了
Be good to see the two of you together.
我不是说杜格尔的事我原谅你了
I'm no saying I forgive you for Dougal.
但我也不想恨着你走进坟墓
But I'll no go to my grave hatin' you for it either.
上帝将审判我们
The Lord will judge us both,
我信任他的判断
and I trust in His mercy.
再见了 杰米
Farewell, Jamie.
上膛
Reload.
谁想当下一个
Does any man wish to be next?
我
Aye.
鲁珀特·托马斯·亚历山大·麦肯齐
Rupert Thomas Alexander MacKenzie.
长痛不如短痛 大家都快点
I mean to set a quick pace, so try to keep up.
下一个
Next.
亲爱的牧师
Dear Reverend,
我再一次需要你的帮助
I find myself in need of your assistance once more.
希望你愿帮我 做些研究
I hope you'll indulge me in undertaking some research
关于18世纪参加了
regarding an 18th century Highlander
克罗登之战的一位高地人
who fought in the battle of Culloden.
他叫詹姆斯·弗雷泽
His name was James Fraser.
弗兰克
Frank?
克莱尔
Claire.
怎么了
What is it?
我的羊水破了
My waters have broken.
好的
All right.
我去发动车
Uh, I'll warm up the car.
还有行动力的伤员都被处决了 大人
The ambulatory wounded have all been executed, My Lord.
剩下的只能我们抬出来了
We'll have to carry the rest out.
让警卫队的下士选出担架员
Have the Corporal of the Guard select stretcher bearers.
是 大人
Yes, My Lord.
要让他们躺着行刑吗
Are they to be shot laying down--
当然要摆成站立姿势
Prop them up, certainly.
天啊
Good Lord.
王土之上
No man in the king's custody
无人可以躺着行刑
shall be shot lying down on my watch.
叛国者也不行
Not even traitors.
是 大人
Yes, My Lord.
对不起 大人
Sorry, My Lord.
无法行走之人
You men who are unable to walk
将被抬出门外行刑
shall be carried outside to face your sentence.
谁第一个来
Does any man wish to go first?
我 我来
Aye. Aye.
来吧 早完早了
Aye, get this over with.
名字
Name?
詹姆斯
James...
亚历山大
Alexander...
马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽
Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser...
布洛克·图拉克
Of Broch Tuarach.
弗雷泽
Fraser?
你是詹姆斯二世党的红杰米吗
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表