剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
you dropped me in the mud.
我有宽容的心是你走运
You're very fortunate I have a merciful heart.
是的
Aye,
非常走运 小姐
very fortunate, My Lady.
你知道 我的婚礼三天后举♥行♥
As you know, my wedding is in three days.
祝你幸福
I wish ye every happiness.
嫁给一个老到能当我祖父的男人吗
Married to a man old enough to be my grandsire?
这是个肮脏的协议
It's a vile agreement.
你结过婚吗 麦肯齐
Have you ever been married, MacKenzie?
是的
Aye.
那你知道该做什么
Then you'll know what to do.
当你来我床边的时候
When you come to my bed.
你失心疯了
You've lost your mind.
如果你还有心的话
If ye had one to lose.
你怎么敢这样对我说话
How dare you speak that way to me.
你怎么敢这样对我说话
How dare you speak that way to me.
一个血统高贵的姑娘
A lassie of breeding,
向马夫提出下流的建议
making indecent proposals to a groom?
我宁死也不把处子之身
I am damned if my maidenhead
交给埃尔斯米尔那样堕落的老色鬼
will be given to a depraved old goat like Ellesmere.
日安 小姐
Good day to you, My Lady.
我不理解为什么
I couldn't fathom why someone of
像格雷少校这样身份的人会与平民马夫
Major Grey's standing would spend so much time
一起待那么久
with a common groom.
梅尔顿上校一开始口风很紧
Colonel Melton was tight-lipped at first,
但在喝过几杯...
but after a few...
很多杯波尔图葡萄酒之后
well, quite a few glasses of port,
我从他嘴里
I was able to coax
套出了一个很有趣的故事
a very interesting tale from him.
你不该那样做
Ye shouldna done that.
妈妈如果知道她的马夫实际上是
Mama would not be at all pleased
一个臭名昭著的詹姆斯二世党士兵
to know her groomsman is, in truth,
一定不会高兴的
a notorious Jacobite soldier
他所效力的军队导致了
who fought in the army responsible
我哥哥的死
for my brother's death.
我相当确定她会撤销你的假释
I'm very sure she'd have your parole revoked,
再次监禁你
incarcerating you once again.
肮脏的小婊♥子♥
Ye filthy wee bitch.
这种语言适合你
That language suits you,
红杰米
Red Jamie.
我很遗憾你的哥哥死了
I'm sorry yer brother died.
真的
Truly.
但我不会回监狱
But I'll not return to prison.
你会逃回拉里布洛克吗
You'd run back to Lallybroch?
多么古怪的名字啊
What a quaint little name.
我猜他们会派士兵去那里
I suppose they would post soldiers.
来我房♥间
Come to my room.
今晚
Tonight.
很高兴你来了 杰米
I'm glad you came... Jamie.
通过威胁我的家人
Having brought me to yer bed
让我来你的床边
by means of threats against my family,
我不许你用家人给我的名字称呼我
I'll not have ye call me by the name they gave me.
那我该叫你什么
What must I call you then?
亚历克斯
Alex.
这也是我的名字
'Tis my own name as well.
你可以脱了
You may disrobe.
你想的话可以看着我
You can watch me if you'd like.
没事的
It's all right.
不疼
Doesna hurt.
那就开始吧
Should get on with this then.
我能碰你吗 小姐
May I touch ye... My Lady?
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
我们不用非这样做
We don't have to do this.
你想的话可以改变主意
Change yer mind if ye want.
不
No.
我是为自己这样做
I'm doing this for myself.
我要把第一次给你这样的人
I want my first time to be with someone like you.
好
Aye.
第一次通常比较
The first time can often be...
麻烦
vexing.
你愿意教我怎么做吗
Will you show me how it's done?
会很疼吗
Will it hurt much?
我想不会
I think not.
如果我慢慢来的话
If I take my time.
我能碰你的
May I touch you...
那里吗
there?
现在跟我一起动
Now move with me.
我弄疼你了吗
Did I hurt you?
一开始疼
It was painful at first.
后来我喜欢
But then I liked it.
我爱你 亚历克斯
I love you, Alex.
这不是爱 小姐
It's not love, My Lady.
这不过是你被我激起的生理反应
It's just the feelings I've roused in yer body.
很强烈
It's strong.
但与爱不一样
But it's not the same thing as love.
两者有何不同
What is the difference between them?
这
This...
你现在对我的感觉
What ye feel for me now,
也可以对别的男人有
ye could have with any other man.
不是独一无二的
It's not particular.
而爱是
Well, love is...
把你的心和灵魂给另一个人
when you give yer heart and soul to another.
而他们也同样给你
And they give theirs in return.
打扰了 兰德尔医生
Pardon, Dr. Randall,
我相信这是你的
I believe these belong to you.
我把这给了格雷厄姆太太 多年以前
I gave these to Mrs. Graham... years ago.
我从没想过会再次见到
I never thought I would see these again.
我祖母也告诉了我你们特别的友谊
My grandmother told me of your special friendship as well.
她把珍珠项链留给我了 但...
She left the pearls to me, but...
我知道她会希望我把它还给你
I know she'd want you to have them back.
谢谢你 费欧娜
Thank you, Fiona.
真的谢谢
Truly.
有好消息
Hey! Good news.
我们刚刚发现国家档案馆
We just found out the National Archives
有国内最全的船只旅客名单
has the most extensive collection of ship manifests in the country.
我们明天就能坐火车去爱丁堡
We can take the train to Edinburgh tomorrow.
太好了 亲爱的
That's wonderful, darling.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mama, are you all right?
你已经很久没有...这样叫过我了
You haven't called me that in... a very long time.
我是一个坏人
I'm a terrible person.
终于我们有一点达成共识了
Finally, something we agree on.
自从我母亲告诉我杰米的事
Ever since my mother told me about Jamie,
我们之间的隔阂好像开始消失了
it's like this wall between us has started to come down.
现在我们就要找到他了
And now the closer we get to finding him...
我害怕失去她
I'm afraid of losing her.
我想这只是说明
I think that just makes you
你是一个关心母亲的女儿
a daughter who cares about her mother.
万一她在那边发生了什么怎么办
What if something happens to her there?
万一她没法回来了
What if she can't come back?
又或者 万一她不想回来怎么办
Or... what if she doesn't want to?
如果这说明你是一个糟糕的人
Well, if that makes you a terrible person,
那我也是
then so am I.
我的内心也有一部分不希望找到他 因为
Part of me doesn't want to find him either because...
一旦我们找到他了 你就会回波士顿
Well, once we do, you'll go back to Boston.
这真是让人...
That was...
意想不到
Unexpected.
意想不到 没错
Unexpected, yes.
麦肯齐先生
Mr. MacKenzie!
麦肯齐先生
Mr. MacKenzie!
准备好马匹和马车
Get the horses and prepare the carriage.
你必须陪我们去埃尔斯米尔
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表