剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
因为如果你懂爱
Because if ye did,
你就会竭尽全力
ye would move Heaven and Earth.
不惧生死
You would risk arrest and death.
甚至下地狱
Even hell.
你会理所当然去做的
You would do it as easily as...prick of a pin.
你要放我出牢房♥
Ye'd set me free from this cell
帮我从绑♥架♥者手中救出我爱的女人
to help me rescue the woman I love from her kidnappers.
除非你赌上一切 不然你没资格说爱
Until ye risk all, ye canna speak of love.
把钥匙给我
Get me those keys.
帮我逃出去
Help me break free,
我会祝福你与玛沙利的婚姻
and I will give you my blessing to marry Marsali.
最后一针必须穿过他的鼻子 夫人
The last stitch must go through his nose, madam,
确认他死了
to be sure he's dead.
永远由朋友来做
'Tis always done by a friend.
全体船员 脱帽
Ship's company, off hats.
在人生旅途中 我们陷入凋亡
In the midst of life, we are in death.
我们唯有向您寻求帮助 吾主
Of whom may we seek for succor, but of thee, O Lord,
我们的不义之罪冒犯了您
whom for our sins art justly displeased?
吾主 您知道我们内心深处的秘密
Thou knowest, Lord, the secrets of our hearts.
不要闭上您慈悲的耳朵 听我们祈祷
Shut not thy merciful ears to our prayer,
宽恕我们 至圣的主
but spare us, Lord, most holy,
全能的神
O God most mighty.
不要折磨我们 在我们最后的时刻
Suffer us not, at our last hour,
使我们免于死亡的痛苦 投向你的怀抱
for any pains of death, to fall from thee.
由于我们坚信并希望
Therefore, in the sure and certain hope
死者能在死后复苏得永生
of resurrection to eternal life,
我们向全能的主委托我们的船员
we commend to Almighty God our shipmates,
将他们的躯体投入深邃的汪♥洋♥
and we commit their bodies to the deep.
举枪致敬
Present arms!
准备
Ready.
开火
Fire!
我们在天上的父
Our Father, which art in Heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
行在地上 如同行在天上
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
愿你的旨意奉行
They will be done.
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
Give us this day our daily bread.
饶恕我们的过犯
And forgive us our trespasses,
我们也会饶恕人的过犯
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探
And lead us not into temptation,
救我们脱离凶恶
but deliver us from evil,
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 全是你的
for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory
直至永远
forever and ever.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
死了十一个人
11 dead.
比昨天多
That's more than yesterday.
比前天多
More than the day before that.
你又做了什么
What are you doing about it?
烧开水
Boiling water
洗手
and washing hands.
接下去的日子里最好会有更少伤亡
There'd better be fewer in the days to come
这就是我要说的 医生
is what I say... Doctor.
回去 科斯沃思先生
As you were, Mr. Cosworth.
厨师一直是一个难相处的人
The cook's always been a disagreeable man.
有什么秘密吗
Is there a secret to it?
秘密
Secret?
在面对这么多死亡时依然镇定如斯
Remaining so calm in the face of so much death.
其实是有的
There is, actually.
事实上 还有一个词
In fact, there's a word for it--
区分隔离
"Compartmentalizing."
意思就是
It means...
把你生命中的一些部分隔开
separating certain areas of your life so...
这样你就能继续工作
so you can do your work.
如果你让你遇到的每一个死亡都影响到你
If you let yourself be affected by every death,
你就永远无法救人了
you'd never save a life.
不过 吉姆·奎格利不是我朋友
Then again, Jim Quigley was not my friend.
我想我明白了
I think I see.
这不是海豚号♥最后一场海葬 埃利阿斯
This won't be the last burial at sea for the Porpoise, Elias.
但幸运的话 我们能撑过去
But with any luck, we'll get through it.
如有冒犯我很抱歉 女士
Begging your pardon, madam,
但看你工作了三天之后
but after three days of watching you at your work,
我想你的工作并不是归功于运气
I do not think much of it will come down to luck.
但如果真的是运气 那你该拿着这个
But if it is to be luck, then you should have this.
我小时候 在我留在特里同之前
My own mother gave it to me as a boy
母亲把它给我了
before I left on Triton.
祝你幸运健康 她说
"Luck and health," she said.
这就是我们需要的
Well, that is what we need.
谢谢你 埃利阿斯
Thank you, Elias.
你最后一次看到你母亲是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your mother?
她去世了 女士
Oh, she's dead, madam.
愿主让她安息
May God rest her spirit.
如有冒犯我很抱歉 女士
Begging your pardon, madam.
又有人生病了
Another man's been taken ill.
是约翰森太太的丈夫
It's Mistress Johansen's husband.
-约翰森太太 -是照料羊
- Mistress Johansen? - The lady that tends
给大家供给羊奶的女士
to the goats and provides milk for the men.
对了 带我去找他
Right. Take me to him.
没有呼吸了
No breathing.
他还活着 只是呼吸缓慢
Yeah, he is. It's just very slow.
他冷得像冰 不是发烧
He's as cold as ice. It's not fever.
症状是什么时候...
When did the symptom--
真是愚蠢 愚钝
Of all the stupid, foolish--
女士
Madam?
这该死的船上半数人死于伤寒
Half the men on this fucking ship are dying of typhoid,
这个傻瓜要把自己喝死了
and this bloody fool has almost drank himself to death
喝光了我要用来阻止疾病传播的
on the alcohol I need to stop the goddamn fever
酒精
from spreading.
抱歉 庞德先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Pound.
我不是故意要说这些话来脏了你的耳朵
Didn't mean to offend your tender ears.
我以前听到过很多这种话 女士
Oh, I've heard many such things before, madam,
但不是从一个淑女的口中
but not from a gentlewoman.
我不是淑女 庞德先生
I'm not a gentlewoman, Mr. Pound.
约翰森太太 你会说英语吗
Mistress Johansen, do you speak English?
一点点
Little.
你的丈夫酒精中毒了
Your husband has alcohol poisoning.
他会没事的 他会醒过来的 明白
He will be fine. He will wake up, yes?
庞德先生 呆在约翰森下士身边
Mr. Pound, stay with Corporal Johansen.
不要让他翻身
Keep him on his side.
确保他不会被自己的呕吐物噎到
Make sure he doesn't choke on his own vomit.
遵命 女士
Yes, madam.
-约翰森太太 -我叫安娜卡
- Mistress Johansen-- - Annekje. My name.
安娜卡
Annekje...
谢谢你所做的一切
thank you for all the work you're doing
给大家提供羊奶
with the goat's milk.
这保住了大家的命
It's keeping the men alive.
我继续
I keep do?
是的 请继续
Yes. Please. Keep do.
天啊 弗雷泽夫人
Godsokers, Mistress Fraser.
船员们会渴不择饮
Seamen will drink almost anything--
变质的洋李白兰地
spoiled plum brandy, peaches mashed
把桃子捣碎在空靴子里发酵
in an empty boot left to ferment.
我还见过一个水手
Well, I've even known a seaman,
抱着他的空朗姆酒瓶睡觉
slept with his head in an empty rum--
根据港务长的记录 只有一艘
The harbormaster had record of only one
三桅舰是悬挂葡萄牙旗帜的
three-masted frigate sailing under a Portuguese flag--
布鲁加号♥
the Bruja.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones?
那是葡萄牙旗帜吗
Is that a Portuguese flag?
是的
Aye.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表