剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
你住在妓院里
You live in a brothel?
因为你是一个好客户
Is it because you're such a good customer?
-马尔科姆先生 -让娜夫人
- Monsieur Malcolm. - Madame Jeanne.
她会为我留一间房♥
She keeps a--a room for me
是因为我经常晚归 忙于工作
'cause I'm often abroad, attending to business.
伊恩·莫瑞 夫人
Ian Murray, Mistress.
你是珍妮和伊恩·莫瑞的儿子吗
Are you Jenny and Ian Murray's son?
对
Aye.
我是你舅妈 克莱尔
I'm your aunt--Claire.
你和我丈夫
What exactly is the nature
到底在合作干什么
of your work with my husband?
这个问题最好去问马尔科姆先生
That would be a better question for Mr. Malcolm.
那你要告诉我你是干什么的吗
Do you want to tell me what it is that you do?
我是个印刷工
I am a printer.
出版煽动性的小册子也不是那么赚钱
Printing seditious pamphlets is no that profitable.
那你的副业是什么
What else have you been doing?
做一点小走私
A wee bit of smuggling on the side.
-走私什么 -威士忌
- Smuggling what? - Whisky.
感觉有点轻 马尔科姆先生
Seems a trifle light, Mr. Malcolm.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
出去
Get out now--
古战场传奇
第四季第七集
薄荷酒
你再敢靠近 我就...
You come any closer, I'll--
就怎样 你就怎样
What? You'll what?
现在我不会干♥你♥
Now I'm not even gonna bed you.
我要杀了你
I'm just gonna kill you.
英格兰人
Sassenach.
发生了什么
What the devil happened?
英格兰人
Sassenach.
我本来在楼下 然后回来
I was downstairs, and I came back.
我看到他在翻你的东西
I found him rummaging through your things.
他抓住了我 我反抗 但是...
He grabbed me, and I fought him off, but...
一切都发生得太快了
It all happened so quickly.
他还有气
He's breathing!
英格兰人
Sassenach.
英格兰人 你在想什么
Sassenach, what are you thinking?
我不能看着他这么痛苦 我得做些什么
I can't let him suffer. I have to do something.
为什么 他攻击了你
Why? He attacked you.
因为我是个医生
Because I'm a doctor.
硬膜外血肿
An epidural hematoma.
我得给他消肿
I'm going to have to relieve the swelling.
在
Aye?
-谁啊 -是我 老爷
- Who is it? - Me, Milord.
我跟让娜夫人在一起
I'm with Madame Jeanne.
有些姑娘说听到你的卧室里有打斗声
Some of the ladies said they heard a struggle in your bed chamber.
她是自卫
She was defending herself.
快帮我把他搬到床上
Please, help me get him on the bed.
-他是谁 -我不知道
- Who is he? - I don't know.
英格兰人
Sassenach...
让他上天堂吧
let God take him.
我得试试救他 杰米
I have to try and save him, Jamie.
你明白吗
You understand?
拜托
Please.
-你有威士忌吗 -有
- You have some whisky? - Aye.
那边
Over there.
你说他在房♥里找什么东西
Ye said he was searching for something in the room.
没错 你的账簿
Yes, your ledgers.
约翰·巴顿
John Barton.
他是个收税官
An exciseman.
这可不妙 老爷
This is very bad, Milord.
是啊
Aye.
看来应该是珀西瓦里爵士派他来的
It seems Sir Percival is of the mind.
我不会再遵守我们的协议了
I'm not keeping to our agreement.
什么协议
What agreement?
他对我走私酒水的事睁一只眼闭一只眼
He turns a blind eye to the sale of my illegal liquor
而我则需要分他一杯羹
in exchange for a large portion of the profit.
但是我们的生意范围已经超出了爱丁堡
But our business pursuits have expanded beyond Edinburgh,
而我还没有向他提过这件事
and I havena apprised him of the matter.
你觉得他是因为我们把生意扩张到
You think he has word we've been trading
敦提和阿布罗斯而不满吗
as far as Dundee and Arbroath?
是啊 也许吧
Aye. Yeah, maybe.
昨天他还想从我这多搜刮些钱
Just yesterday, he attempted to extort more money from me.
肯定是他派这个人
He must have employed this man
来找我藏起来的酒
to find out where I've stowed my hidden casks.
那他就是一名腐♥败♥的官员
So he's a crooked agent of the Crown, then.
是的
Aye.
如果这人没有回去
When this man doesna return,
珀西瓦里爵士肯定会来找他
Sir Percival will come round looking for him.
那问题可就严重了 马尔科姆先生
That is quite a problem, Monsieur Malcolm,
因为珀西瓦里爵士要找的酒
considering the casks Sir Percival is searching for
都藏在我的地下室
are hidden in my basement.
不会藏太久
Well, not for long.
我绝对不会连累到你
No harm will befall you on my account.
我保证
You have my word.
让我派几名小心机灵的姑娘
Allow me to send one of my more discreet girls
立刻打理好一切
to put, um, everything in order right away.
-谢谢 夫人 -拜托
- Merci, Madame. - Please.
让她拿些热水和脸盆来
Ask her for some hot water and a basin,
我还需要一些手术工具
and I'll need some surgical implements.
一个环钻
A trephine.
让她去医疗理发师那里找 他会有
Send her to the barber surgeon. He'll have one.
-什么 -干什么用
- A what? - Whatever for?
用来在他颅骨上钻个洞
A drill to bore a hole in his skull.
我尽力而为...
I will see what I can do...
马尔科姆夫人
Madame Malcolm.
谢谢
Thank you.
召集手下 我稍后会去通知大家
Gather the lads. I'll inform them of events shortly.
好
Aye.
还有些时间
I still have some time.
我得去一下药剂师那里
I'll need to go to the apothecary,
买♥♥些鸦♥片♥酊之类的
get some laudanum and things.
我回来之前 你能跟他待在一起吗
Will you stay with him until I come back,
以防他醒来
in case he wakes?
他不值得你施以援手
He doesn't deserve your mercy.
也许吧
Maybe not.
等救活他 你可以把他交给官家处理
Once he's recovered, you can turn him over to the authorities.
我知道你刚回来
I ken ye've jes returned,
所以你可能忘记了
so mebbe ye dinna recall
这个年代的律法情况
the workings of the law in this time.
但在法庭眼里 你当时单独跟一个男人
But all they'll see is that you were alone wi' a man
待在妓院里 此人还不是你丈夫
that's not yer husband, in a brothel.
-我不是妓♥女♥ -这不重要
- I'm not a whore. - Doesna matter.
城市护卫过来
The City Guard come here,
他们会因你袭击他而逮捕你
they'll arrest you for having assaulted him.
我得赶紧去
I'll have to hurry.
还是那么固执
Stubborn as always.
你想去就去吧
Well, do as you must.
我还要去处理酒
I've casks to rid myself of.
我们离开时 我会派一个人看着他
I'll send a man up to watch over him while we're gone.
我很欣赏一个看重人命的女人
I admire a woman who values the sanctity of human life.
那你上去看着他吧
Then you can be the one to go up and keep an eye on him.
我觉得这很懦弱
'Tis weak-minded if ye ask me.
想杀死一个人 然后又救他
Try kill a man, then heal him.
我们能杀死他就好了
Only wish that we could kill him.
我想干掉一个收税官很多年了
I've been wantin' to gut a filthy exciseman for years.
我家夫人一向都很与众不同
Well, Milady's always been a unique woman.
是啊
Aye.
印刷店怎么办 杰米舅舅
What about the print shop, Uncle Jamie?
如果珀西瓦里爵士派人来这里了 那里可能也有人
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表