剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Are you the Jacobite known as "Red Jamie"?
我的敌人是这么叫过我
I've been called that by my enemies.
天哪
God's blood.
还有谁想当下一个
Does any other man wish to go next?
我 我愿意
Aye. I'll go.
听说过约翰·格雷这个名字吗
Does the name John Grey mean anything to you?
听清楚
Listen to me!
格雷 约翰·威廉·格雷
Grey. John William Grey.
听说过吗
Do you know that name?
听着
Look.
要么杀我
Either shoot me...
要么走
or go away.
科里亚力克附近
Near Corrieyairack.
16岁大的男孩
A boy, about 16.
你在树林里碰见了他
You encountered him in the wood.
对
Aye.
是了 那个人
Aye, the one that...
试图趁我尿尿的时候杀死我
tried to kill me while I was taking a pish.
我记得我打断了他的手臂
I broke his arm, I recall.
约翰·格雷是我弟弟
John Grey is my brother.
他告诉过我他和你的相遇
He told me of his meeting with you,
你饶了他一命
that you then spared his life,
他对你许下了承诺
and he made you a promise.
这是不是真的
Is that true?
是 他承诺要杀了我
Aye, he promised to kill me.
但我不介意你替他完成
But I dinna mind if you do it for him.
他说他欠你荣誉之债
He said he owed you a debt of honor.
上前 开火
Present...fire!
大人
My Lord?
这是一个十分棘手的局面 华♥莱♥士♥
This is a deuce of a situation, Wallace.
这个詹姆斯二世党人♥渣♥是红杰米
This Jacobite scum is "Red Jamie."
报纸上说的那个
The one on the broadsheets?
正是 公爵大人听到这个名人被捕
The same. His Grace would be more than pleased
一定会非常高兴
to hear of such an illustrious prisoner.
他们还没抓到查尔斯·斯图尔特
They have not yet found Charles Stuart,
但一些著名的詹姆斯二世党人
but a few well-known Jacobites
应该能满足塔丘民众的好奇
should appease the crowds at Tower Hill.
我要不要给公爵大人传个信
Shall I send a message to His Grace?
不 这个杂碎放了我最小的弟弟一条生路
No. This filthy wretch spared my youngest brother's life,
让我的家族因此欠下巨大的荣誉之债
thus incurring a bloody great debt of honor upon my family.
明白了
I see.
所以你不能把他交给公爵大人
So you can't give him to His Grace after all.
我甚至不能射杀这个杂种
I can't even shoot the bastard.
不然会违背我弟弟许下的誓言
Not without discrediting my brother's sworn word.
如果你杀了我 我也不会说出去
I winna tell if you dinna.
或许我们可以射杀他
Perhaps we could shoot him...
用化名
under an alias.
上前 开火
Present...fire!
三个小时后天就黑了
It will be dark in three hours.
继续行刑 然后找一辆小马车
Continue with the executions and then find a small wagon
装满干草
and have it filled with hay.
找一个谨慎的车夫
Pick a driver, someone discreet,
我是指他愿意接受贿赂
by which I mean willing to accept a bribe,
在天黑之前带来
and have them here before it gets dark.
遵命 大人 还有...
Yes, My Lord. And, uh,
囚犯怎么办 大人
what about the prisoner, My Lord?
什么怎么办
What about him?
他太虚弱了 爬都爬不了 更不用说跑了
He's too weak to crawl, let alone run.
他哪里都不会去
He's not going anywhere.
至少在马车来之前不会
At least not until the wagon gets here.
我哪里都不想去
I don't want to go anywhere.
我想被枪决
I want to be shot.
胡言乱语而已
Raving.
我怀疑他能不能撑过这段旅程
I doubt he'll live through the journey...
但至少这样一来他的死不是我
But at least his death won't be on my head,
或我家人的责任
or on my family.
遵命 大人
Yes, My Lord.
我们要送他去哪里
Where are we sending him?
不
No...
他们一点也不急
They're taking their sweet time.
我在这里 我在这里
I'm here, I'm here.
没事的
It's all right.
-深呼吸 -没事的
- Breathe. - Oh. It's all right.
这很正常
It's perfectly normal.
我很高兴那个烟灰缸没有打中你
I'm glad I missed you with that ashtray.
你的准头很准 是我的条件反射救了我
Your aim was spot on, it was my cat-like reflexes that saved me.
晚上好 兰德尔夫妇
Good evening, Mr. and Mrs., uh, Randall.
我是索恩医生
I'm Dr. Thorne.
我是你们今晚的主治医师
I'll be your attending physician this evening.
-贝尔医生在哪里 -他没时间
- Where's Dr. Bell? - Uh, he was unavailable.
我给他助手留了信
I left a message with his service.
放轻松 按照我的指示行动
Stay calm, do exactly as I tell you when I tell you to do it,
一切都会顺利的 没必要惊慌
and all will be well. There's no reason to panic.
我没有惊慌 我...
I'm not panicking. I--
她的宫缩间隔时间多长
How far apart are her contractions?
我不清楚
Um, I'm not sure.
-三分钟 -第一个孩子
- Three minutes. - First child?
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
不 我一年前
No, I-I had a miscarriage...
流产过
about a year ago.
没错
Of course.
这确实让事情变得有点复杂
That does complicate things a bit.
母子都会更危险
Higher risk factors for both mother and child.
我想是时候把你太太送进产房♥了
Well, I think it's time we got your wife into delivery,
兰德尔先生
Mr. Randall.
亲一下她 之后就由我接管了
Give her a kiss and I'll take charge of her from here.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
抱歉我没跟你说流产的事
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the miscarriage.
现在那一切都不重要了
None of that matters now.
答应我一件事
Just promise me one thing.
别对那位医生扔烟灰缸
Try not to throw an ashtray at that doctor.
我无法保证
I can't promise that.
天啊 真希望我能在场
God, I wish I could be there.
你不会想的 相信我
No, you don't. Trust me.
我会等着 好吗 不管等多久
I'll be waiting, okay? No matter how long.
请出去吧 兰德尔先生
Off you go, Mr. Randall.
父亲等待室在走廊尽头往左拐
The father's waiting room is down the hall and to the left.
循着香烟和大汗淋漓的味道就好
Just follow the smell of cigarettes and flop sweat.
克莱尔
Claire...
我爱你
I love you.
别担心 兰德尔太太 你会毫无感觉的
Don't worry, Mrs. Randall, you won't feel a thing.
等你醒来后 你就会当母亲了
And when you wake up, you'll be a mother.
等等 不 我不想打麻♥醉♥药♥
Wait, no. I don't want to be put under.
沃特金斯护士 麻烦你了
Nurse Watkins, if you'd be so kind?
好了好了 兰德尔太太 一切都很顺利
Now, now, Mrs. Randall, all is well.
你美丽的小脑袋不用担心
Well, you needn't worry your pretty little head
-任何事 -拜托
- about anything. - Please.
别告诉我我需要怎么做
Don't tell me what I need.
我完全有能力决定
I'm perfectly capable of deciding
我想如何生我的孩子
how I want my baby delivered.
我只是
I just--Oh!
那是什么
What was that?
只是让你镇定的药剂
Just something to calm you down.
晚安 兰德尔太太
Good night, Mrs. Randall.
把一切都交给我们吧
Leave everything to us.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie!
杰米 你能听见我吗
Jamie, can you hear me?
杰米 你能说话吗
Jamie, can ye speak?
我
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表