剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
找不到小伊恩
We won't set foot on our shores again
我们绝不回来
without Young Ian.
你们不能就这么把我带走
You canna take me away from my home!
他拿着盒子
He was holding the box.
我们应该拿他怎么办
What should we do with him?
留着他 巴克拉喜欢年轻的男孩
Keep him. The Bakra likes young boys.
那个盒子里本来是有三块蓝宝石
That box once contained three sapphires,
现在只有两块了
and now there are only two.
也许是我舅舅拿走了宝石
Then mebbe my uncle took the jewel.
你没想告诉我 对吧
You didn't mean to share that with me, did you?
那是因为你喝的这个茶
'Tis the tea you're drinking.
我接受了麦凯弗的邀请
I've accepted MacIver's invitation
去参加总督的接待晚宴
to the governor's reception.
坎贝尔先生
Mr. Campbell?
你妹妹呢 她在这里吗
And your sister, she's here?
在
She is.
你从哪得到这块漂亮的宝石
Wherever did you get that lovely gemstone?
我要你的妹妹给大家算命
I need your sister to do readings for the crowd.
那些话是什么意思
What do the words mean?
在一个200岁的孩子死在
A new king will rise in Scotland
出生那天时 一位新国王将在苏格兰崛起
upon the death of a child that is 200 years old.
伦纳德船长进来了
Captain Leonard is on the premises.
你被指控蓄意谋杀约翰·巴顿
You are charged with the willful murder of John Barton.
找到小伊恩
Find Young Ian!
古战场传奇
第三季第十三集[本季终]
风暴之眼
我死了
I was dead.
我的四周是一片炫目的白色
Everything around me was a blinding white,
有一种柔软的哗哗声
and there was a soft rushing sound,
就像天使的翅膀
like the wings of angels.
我感觉平静 虚无
I felt peaceful and bodiless--
没有恐惧 没有愤怒
free of terror, free of rage,
心中满是恬静的幸福
filled with a quiet happiness.
快点
Hurry!
我们为什么停下了
Why are we stopping?
奴隶营地往哪边走
Which way to the slaves' quarters?
路的尽头
Along the path.
在路口等我
Wait for me at the bottom of the road,
但如果我天亮之前还没回来
but if I'm not back by daybreak,
就去主屋问我的情况
inquire after me at the main house.
是 夫人
Yes, Mistress.
黑猫酒馆
克莱尔来过这里
Claire's been here.
我本来希望威洛比先生回来
I had hoped Mr. Willoughby would be here.
-他可能出了什么事 -他是个聪明人
- Harm may have befallen him. - He's a clever man.
他知道怎么避事
He'll ken how to avoid harm.
我们没法帮他
There's naught we can do for him.
我们根本不了解这个岛
We dinna ken this island.
是夫人送来的
It's from Milady.
老爷被伦纳德船长抓走了
Milord has been arrested by Captain Leonard.
那我们得赶紧去阿耳特弥斯号♥
We must make haste to the Artemis, then.
我们需要帮助
We'll need help.
不 还有别的办法
No. There's another way.
我要走了 在这里等我
I must go now. Wait here for me.
费格斯·弗雷泽
Fergus Fraser.
我是你妻子
I'm yer wife.
我要和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
虽然你说了很多胡话
Through all your blethering,
你却没提到你的舅妈克莱尔
ye failed to tell me about yer Auntie Claire.
她和这件事有什么关系
What has she to do with this?
是她要找那些财宝的
It was she who was after the treasure.
为什么
Why?
也许你没仔细听
Perhaps you canna hear properly.
这是为了还债
'Twas to pay a debt.
你撒谎 她想要蓝宝石
Ye're lying. She wanted the sapphire.
她知道预言的事了
She learned about the prophecy.
我不想再听你的胡话了
I'm tired of yer blathering.
要么别管我 要么杀了我 贱♥人♥
So leave me be, or get on with it, ye bitch!
我发誓 我会杀了你
I swear, I'll gut you!
赫拉克勒斯抓到了个人
Hercules just found someone.
赶紧把他带走
Take him away--quickly.
放开我
Let go of me!
赫拉克勒斯
Hercules!
格列斯
Geillis.
抱歉 很晚了
Sorry. It's late.
我的马车夫把我丢在了路口
My coachman left me at the end of the road,
我迷路了 找不到房♥子
and I got lost trying to find the house.
这里随时欢迎你
Ye're welcome any time.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我为我仆从的粗鲁而道歉
I apologize for my manservant's roughness.
他肯定以为你是个入侵者
He must have thought you an intruder.
你怎么来了
What brings ye here?
杰米被抓了
Jamie's been arrested.
为什么
For what crime?
有人指控杰米谋杀
Someone's accused Jamie of murder.
当然了 他是无辜的
Of course, he's innocent.
现在他们也想抓我
Now they're after me as well.
你肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
来坐吧
Come sit.
真可惜你没法迷路
Shame you couldn't have lost your way
找到哈瓦那
and found Havana instead.
你戴着镣铐还说这些 真可笑 弗雷泽先生
You are quite droll for a man in irons, Mr. Fraser.
来这里的路上确实不顺利
We did have difficulties making our way here,
毕竟我们人手不足
being quite shorthanded.
但我们到达这里了
But we're here now.
然而只是稍作停留
However, that will not be for long.
等备好补给 招齐人手
Once we have provisioned and found proper crew,
我们会带你回去受审
we will transport you home to face trial.
等一下 中尉
Halt there, Lieutenant.
弗雷泽先生将由我们接管
We'll be taking Mr. Fraser into our charge.
是谁来要人
By what authority?
大人
Your Excellenc,
我恭请您
I must respectfully request
让此人继续由我羁押
that you return this man to my custody.
他犯了谋杀罪和叛国罪
He stands accused of murder and high treason.
苏格兰已颁布了逮捕令缉拿他
A warrant has been issued for him in Scotland,
我的责任就是确保他回去受审
and I am duty-bound to ensure his return there to face trial.
当然
Of course.
我能看下那份逮捕令吗
May I see the warrant?
目前不在我手里 大人
I...don't have it in my possession, your Excellency.
你没有逮捕令
You don't have the warrant?
那你有什么 伦纳德中尉
Then what do you have, Lieutenant Leonard?
抱歉 是伦纳德船长
Forgive me...Captain Leonard.
请见谅 我对海军的体系机制
You must excuse my unfamiliarity with the somewhat liberal practices
不太了解
of the naval service,
对军衔也不熟悉
insofar as conferring rank is concerned.
我恐怕陆军
I'm afraid the army takes
对待这种事的观点比较传统
a somewhat more traditional stance in these matters,
更倾向于一个人有资格时
preferring to grant a title of command
才授予其官衔
only when it has been earned.
而至于你的请求
Now, as to your request...
如果你无法拿出逮捕令
If you are unable to produce the warrant,
你对这个人的指控又有何凭证呢
then what have you to support your claim against this man?
你在剥夺他的自♥由♥之前
Well, surely you must have some evidence
肯定掌握了一些证据吧
to put forward before you dispossess him of his freedom.
我船上的一名船员在爱丁堡遇见过这个人
A member of my crew encountered this man in Edinburgh
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表