剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I've come to protect what's mine.
这不是克莱尔的错
This isna Claire's fault.
是时候让她放手了
Time for her to leave us be.
让她远离我们的生活
To stay out of our lives.
你和我几个月都没住在一间房♥里
You and I have not dwelt in the same house for many a month.
也许生活并不完美
Mebbe it wasna perfect,
可你本来是我的
but you were mine.
尽管不是在我家 你却照顾我
If not under my roof, ye provided for me and--
杰米
Jamie!
离他远点
Get away from him!
杰米
Jamie!
帮我把他抬到桌子上去
Help me get him onto the table.
再多几道伤疤而已
Och, what's a few more scars?
不用管我 我没事
Leave me be. I'm just fine.
麻烦给我拿些酒来
Get me some alcohol, please.
把衣服脱了
Here. Take this off.
衬衣脱掉
Take your shirt off.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
是谁干的
Who did this?
里奥加尔
Laoghaire.
这点伤克莱尔应付得了
It's nothing Claire canna fix.
我去拿些干净毛巾和绷带来
I'll get clean towels and bandages.
去把我的医疗箱拿来
Go get my medical kit.
-在我院子里那个包里 -好的
- It's in my bag in the courtyard. - Yeah.
你能去取些热水 还有找个围裙给我吗
Can you get hot water and see if you can find an apron?
好的
Aye.
只是鸟枪子弹而已 不碍事的
It's only bird shot. Nothing serious.
我跟你说过的细菌的事 你忘了吗
Have you forgot what I told you about germs?
谢谢
Aye, thank you.
-我去帮我父亲 -给
- I'll help my father. - Here.
我得把碎片取出来
I'm going to have to dig those pellets out.
躺下
Lie down.
你这些刀看起真不错 舅妈
Those're very fancy knives ye've got there, Auntie.
我在殖民地认识一位很不错的刀匠
I, uh, I knew a very fine cutler in the Colonies.
这就是我担心的问题
All right, this is the one I'm worried about.
如果碎片穿透了动脉
If the pellets penetrated the artery,
你会流血身亡的
then you'll bleed to death,
到时候我也无能为力
and there'll be nothing I can do about it.
那个有没有穿透 动脉
Did it penetrate the...artery?
没有 他很幸运
No. He was very lucky.
舅妈
Auntie.
他已经摄入足够多的酒精了 谢谢
He has enough alcohol for now. Thank you.
不是给杰米舅舅的
It's not for Uncle Jamie.
是给你的 舅妈
It's for you, Auntie.
只有你会这么叫我了
You're the only one who calls me that.
有你在这 是杰米舅舅的幸运
Uncle Jamie's lucky you're here.
她在你胳膊上弄了个像瑞士奶酪那样的洞
She made a nice Swiss cheese of your arm.
我不知道瑞士奶酪是什么
I dinna ken what Swiss cheese is,
如果是长那样的话 我是不会抹在面包上的
but if it looks like that, I wouldna want it on my bread.
子弹碎片也取出来了
Well, the pellets are out,
你的动脉也完好无损
and your artery's intact.
我需要来点威士忌
I need a whisky.
你喝得够多了
You've had enough.
你需要摄入些液体
You need liquids.
水或者汤
Water or broth.
威士忌不也是液体吗
Whisky's a liquid, no?
不是 给
No. Here.
喝这个
Drink this.
我实在想不通你到底看上那个女人哪里了
I'll never understand what you saw in that woman.
我遇到她那时候她可没有举着枪对着我
Well, she wasna toting a pistol when I chanced upon her again.
就这样吗
That's it?
你想听真话吗
You truly wish to hear?
保证不生气
You won't get angry?
我的气就没消过
I haven't stopped being angry.
所以你最好还是解释清楚
So you might as well explain yourself.
我离开太久了
I'd been away so long.
当我从赫尔沃特
When I returned from Helwater,
从英格兰回来时
from England,
一切都不一样了
everything was...different.
珍妮的孩子都没认出我来
Jenny's bairns didn't recognize me.
我就像一个游魂
I was a ghost.
你能懂我的意思吗
If ye ken what I mean.
我明白
Yes...I do.
我人在这里 可没有家的感觉
I was here... but I wasna home.
我想我大概是太孤独了
I suppose I was lonely.
那是我从少年时期起
It was my first Hogmanay at Lallybroch
在拉里布洛克的第一个新年
since I was a lad.
拉里布洛克的一切都闪闪发光 很温暖
Everything about Lallybroch was shining, warm.
珍妮把客厅做了一番装饰
Jenny had dressed the parlor.
从没见那个客厅那么漂亮过
Never seen it so bonny.
小提琴手在窗边上
The fiddler was by the window there,
演奏着快步舞和里尔舞舞曲
playing jigs and reels.
桌子上摆满了食物 酒水
Every table laden wi' food, drink.
我能感到我父母在那里
I could feel my father and mother there
还有我弟弟威利
and my brother Willie.
那时我感觉自己很快乐 却又很孤独
I was filled with joy and loneliness at the same time.
你喜欢无花果吗
Do you like figs?
喜欢
Aye.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要来跳舞吗
Would you like to dance?
自我上一次跳舞已经过去很久了
It's been a very long time since I tried.
我们可以教你啊
We can teach you.
一会儿之后 我的心感觉轻快多了
After a few moments, my heart felt lighter.
我被音乐声包围着 然后我笑了
The music wrapped around me, and I was laughing.
我意识到那是我自上一次 跟你在一起时候
I realized I hadna truly laughed since that last time...
第一次笑了
well, the last time I was with you.
你跳舞跳得很棒的
Ye're a bonny dancer.
谢谢 你们也很棒
Thank you. So are you.
多亏你们 让我有胃口吃东西了
Ye've fair worked up my appetite.
你们是艾琳表亲的女儿吗
You Cousin Aileen's daughters?
不是 我们的母亲是麦基米太太
No. Our mother is Mistress MacKimmie.
她就在那里
So there she was.
两度丧夫 还有两个孩子急需父亲
Twice widowed and two bairns aching for a father.
那就足够了
That was plain enough.
我找到了能填补我心里那个洞的东西
I found something to fill the hole I had in me.
珍妮也那么认为
Jenny kent it as well.
就鼓励我跟她在一起
Urged me to make the match.
我想做一位
I wanted to be a...
父亲 一位丈夫
a father, a husband...
所有我跟你在一起时
all the things I thought the future held
所憧憬过的东西
when I was with you.
那些我需要遗忘的东西
All the things I had to forget
当我在巨石处跟你告别时
when I said good-bye to you at the stones.
照顾好威利 或布丽安娜
To care for Willie or Brianna...
看着他们长大
watch them grow up,
教会他们处世之道
to show them how to be in the world.
我当时想要是娶了里奥加尔
I thought if I married Laoghaire,
就可以拥有这一切
I could have all those things.
那如愿了吗
And did you?
我之后越来越喜欢玛沙利和琼
My fondness for Marsali and Joan grew.
对我来说那段时光很特别
It was a very special time for me.
但不总是顺利...
And not always easy...
但
But...
也都还好
it was all right.
那么后来怎么了
So then what happened?
你怎么搬到爱丁堡了
How did you end up living in Edinburgh?
她有时...
There were days...
会好几天好几周不跟我说话
weeks where she wouldn't speak with me.
老实说 我不在乎
To be honest, I-I didn't mind that.
至少我们不会因为各种事吵架
Meant we wouldn't be fighting over this or that.
我试过温柔待她
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表