剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我们距离牙买♥♥加只有250里格了
But I suppose, as we're only 250 leagues from Jamaica now,
应该没问题
it can be done.
你需要多少桶
How many casks will you require?
你想让我救多少人
How many men would you like me to save?
下面说食物...
Now, about the food--
应该可以咽下去
Should be able to keep this down.
是煮过的山羊奶和碎饼干糊糊
It's a pap of scalded goat's milk and pounded biscuit.
早日康复 欧文斯先生
Feel better, Mr. Owens.
如果必要 可以碰病人 庞德先生
You can touch the sick if necessary, Mr. Pound.
但碰过之后
But when you're down here,
一定不能再碰自己的脸或者头发
you must never touch your face or your hair,
碰衣服也不行 除非再把手洗干净
even your clothes, not until you've washed your hands again.
知道了
Yes, madam.
你多大了 庞德先生
How old are you, Mr. Pound?
14岁
14, madam.
请问一下 你的名字是什么
What's your first name, if I may ask?
-埃利阿斯 -我可以叫你的名字吗
- Elias. - May I call you that?
船长可能不同意
The Captain mightn't like it.
海军中不能这样
'Tisn't said in the navy, you know?
公开场合下我会守规矩
Well, I shall be very navy in public.
不过如果我们要合作
But if we're going to work together,
那我还是叫你的名字更方便
then it's easier for me to call you by your name.
你在海上待了多久了 埃利阿斯
How long have you been at sea, Elias?
从我七岁起 夫人
Uh, since I was seven, madam.
我叔叔是特里同的长官
My uncle's a commander on Triton,
所以我在那里有自己的铺位
which allowed me a berth in her.
我只在海豚号♥上走这一程
I joined the Porpoise just for this voyage alone.
你是个很优秀的年轻人
You are a very impressive young man.
那是吉姆·奎格利 夫人
That's Jim Quigley, madam.
我的朋友
He's a friend.
我们是老乡
We're from the same town.
又有三个人病了
Three more have come down with it, madam.
放到那边吧
Can you put them over there?
如果你能留下帮忙...
And if you can stay and help--
遵命
Yes, madam.
给他们点水喝
Give these men some water.
医生的记录 好
The surgeon's journal? Yes.
他死的时候我要来了
Had it transferred when he died.
-在这里 -我需要知道
- It's just here. - I need to know
第一例报告出来的病例
the first reported case of the disease.
应该是四周前
It would've been four weeks ago.
这里 本·科尔
Here, Ben Cole.
科尔 今早报告生病
Cole. "Reported sick this morning.
头痛 腹痛 干咳 持续发烧
Headache, bellyache, dry cough, persistent fever."
史蒂文·科里 同样
Steven Cory, same.
两天后
Two the next day--
麦克默露 恩特威斯尔 同样的症状 同样..
MacMorrow, Enthwhistle, same symptoms, same--
这些名字边上标注的
This notation beside the names,
-CARP是... -木匠团队
- C-A-R-P, that's...? - Carpenter's crew.
他们共处一室用餐吗
Did they mess in the same room?
船长 我解释过
Captain, as I've explained,
疾病是通过手和食物传播的
the disease is passed by hands and food.
他们都在哪里用餐
Where did they mess?
最下层甲板木匠那里
The carpenter's store on the orlop.
我需要跟在那里用餐的幸存者说话
Well, I need to speak to the surviving men who messed there.
他们的名字都在这里
Aye. Their names will be here.
这里的DD是什么意思
And what is this? DD?
死亡除籍
Discharged dead, madam.
所有的吗
All of them?
是的
Yes.
除了一个人 乔·霍华德
All but one. Joe Howard.
他现在病着吗
Well, he's--he's sick now?
没有 他从没病过
No, he was never ill.
考虑到死者众多 他被重新分配了
He was reassigned, on account of the deaths.
他现在和我们的厨师科斯沃思先生一起在厨房♥工作
He works in the galley now with Mr. Cosworth, our cook.
我没有任何事
I'm fine and dandy.
你明显能看到 霍华德没生病
As you can plainly see, Howard has not been taken ill.
他怎么可能是病源呢
How can he be the source of the disease?
一个人可以携带病毒
A man can still have the disease
不体现病征 但传染给其他人
without showing any signs and still pass it to other men.
她在胡说
She's speaking gibberish.
她已经让我把所有的壶用来烧水了
She already has me dedicating all my pots to boiling water.
我们的格洛格酒只有一半
We're on half rations of grog
因为我们必须用酒精洗手
because we have to wash our hands in alcohol.
为了什么 人依然在死
And for what? Men are still dying.
人在死是因为病源在做饭
Well, they're dying because the source of the disease is serving the food.
船长 我不会因为一个被诅咒女人的愚蠢想法
Captain, I'll not give up my one remaining galley hand
放走我仅剩的厨房♥帮手
on account of a cursed woman's foolish notion.
这不愚蠢
It's not foolish.
船长 来真的吗
Captain, really?
人要么有病 要么没病 人人都看得出
A man is either sick or well, as anyone can see.
超出我们的理解范围 科斯沃思
Just because it's beyond our comprehension, Cosworth,
不代表就不可能
doesn't make it less voracious.
我们必须相信她
We must believe her.
纠察长 把这个人关起来
Master-at-arms? Take this man into custody.
我做了什么
What have I done?
这不是处罚你 霍华德 只是为了保护其他人
It's not to punish you, Howard, only to keep the men safe.
你最好是对的 弗雷泽女士
You'd better be right about this, Mistress Fraser.
五分钟
Five minutes.
你还好吗 老爷
How are you, Milord?
这里面很狭小
It's very close in there, no?
我对牢房♥内部一点不陌生 费格斯
I'm well acquainted with the inside of a cell, Fergus.
但是
Though...
没蹲过水上漂的
not a floating one.
夫人不会有事的 老爷 我很确定
Milady will be safe, Milord. I'm sure of it.
你告诉过我她不可能染病
You told me it's impossible for her to get the disease, no?
那艘船上不只有疾病 小子
There's more than disease aboard that ship, lad.
还有三百个男人
There are 300 men.
我失去过她一次 费格斯
I lost her once, Fergus.
不能再失去一次了
Canna lose her again.
给我钥匙
Get me the keys.
钥匙 大人
The keys, Milord?
你忘记你是个小偷了吗
Have you forgotten you're a pickpocket?
偷走雷恩斯的钥匙 放了我
Get the keys from Raines, set me free.
我们占领船
We'll take the ship.
全速航行
Make all sail.
兵变吗
Mutiny?
行不通的 大人
It can't work, Milord.
船员不是你的人 他们不会追随你
The crew--they're not yours. They will not follow you.
有些人会
Some will.
杜美兹和吉拉德一直为杰瑞德效力
Dumez and Girard have long been in Jared's service.
我们有威洛比 莱斯利 海斯
We'll have Willoughby, and Lesley, Hayes.
七个人对二十个人 我们会输的
Seven against 20-- we'll lose.
说服更多人
Convince more.
曼泽提会站在我们这边
Manzetti will come our way.
其他人也会
Others, too.
但海豚号♥距我们有一天航程
But the Porpoise is a day ahead of us.
我们追不上的
We cannot catch them.
那我们就丢掉杰瑞德的酒
Then we'll abandon Jared's wine.
空船速度更快
An empty ship runs faster.
-我们会赶上海豚号♥ -然后呢
- We'll catch the Porpoise-- - And then what?
我现在还不知道
I dinna ken... yet.
赶上他们后我再想办法
I'll get to that matter when we catch them.
不
No.
我也爱她 老爷 但是
I love her, too, Milord, but--
你有什么用 蠢材
What good are you, you damn fool?
看来我不祝福你是对的
I see I was right to withhold my blessing from you.
这证明了你不懂爱
Proves ye dinna ken what love is.
你不是真心的 老爷
You do not mean that, Milord.
你怎么能这样说
How could you say that?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表