剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
You must accompany us to Ellesmere.
我姐姐 她遇到困难了
My sister, she's in distress.
我们听说她要生了
We've heard word she's about to give birth.
她生产不顺 我们必须赶紧
All is not well with her. We must make haste.
快点
Hurry!
日内瓦夫人怎么样了
How is Lady Geneva?
她还在出血 老天保佑
She's still got the bleeding, God bless her.
孩子呢
And the child?
是个健康的男孩
Oh, he's a fine healthy boy.
你还好吗 小姐
Are ye all right, My Lady?
我姐姐死了
My sister's dead.
我们以为她会没事的
We thought she'd be all right.
她刚刚还坐着
She was sitting up,
抱着孩子 笑着
holding the baby, laughing.
但之后她又开始出血
But then she started to bleed again.
医生尽力了
Physician did everything he could.
埃尔斯米尔知道孩子不是他的
Ellesmere knew the child wasn't his.
我也知道
I knew it too.
日内瓦告诉过我他们从没有同床共枕
Geneva told me they had never shared a bed.
别装傻
Do not feign ignorance.
她爱上你了
She was in love with you.
她说你和她睡了
She said that you lay with her.
她逼我发誓保守秘密
She made me swear not to tell anyone.
主人找你
Yer master is askin' for ye!
快来
Come quickly!
有麻烦了
There's trouble!
你答应要给我一个处♥女♥
You promised me a virgin!
但我却娶回家一个婊♥子♥
What I got was a whore!
你怎么敢
How dare you?
她生的是一个杂种
It's a bastard she's given me!
我不会为了一个
And I'll not grieve for a woman
被其他男人老二玷污的女人哀悼
soiled by the cock of another man!
你是有多无情多无♥耻♥
That you can have the sheer heartless effrontery
才能说出这种指控
to make such accusations!
我的掌上明珠还尸骨未寒
And my poor lamb not yet cold in her bed!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 懦夫
You blaggard! You poltroon!
你好像很确定你的女儿纯洁无瑕
You seem damn sure of your daughter's purity!
你确定这个孩子不是你的吗
Are you certain the brat isn't yours?
大人
My Lord!
给我手♥枪♥
Hand me the pistol.
我们可以放下武器
We shall put our weapon down,
但我希望你也可以 先生
but we need you to do the same, sir.
拜托
Please.
为了孩子
For the baby.
大人 让我们带走孩子
Your Lordship, let us take the child
好让你平静地哀悼
so that you may mourn in peace.
你们走
You will go.
我们不会走 除非带走孩子
We're not leaving here without the baby!
去死
Go to Hell!
在你带走他之前 我会杀了这个杂种
I'll kill the bastard before I let you have him!
麦肯齐
MacKenzie.
伊泽贝尔小姐
Lady Isobel.
孩子怎么样了
How is the wee one?
我们为他取名为威廉
We named him William.
以我父亲命名的
After my father.
我们叫他威利
I call him Willie.
是个好名字
'Tis a fine name.
我必须道歉
I must apologize.
我...
I was...
那天早上非常生气
very angry that morning,
因悲愤而生气
mad with grief.
我要找一个人责怪
I needed someone to blame,
但那不是你的错
but it wasn't your fault.
我姐姐是个难相处的女人
My sister was a difficult woman
你对她很好
and you were kind to her.
你是一个好男孩
You're a braw laddie...
威利
Willie.
你这么小
You're so wee.
别担心
Di--dinna fash yerself.
我在这里
I am here.
我让伊泽贝尔给我们时间独处
I asked Isobel to allow us a moment.
死因裁判法庭有决断了
The coroner's court has met.
判决为埃尔斯米尔伯爵
The verdict is that the Earl of Ellesmere
死因是
met his death...
意外
by misadventure.
法医认为他
The coroner's theory was that he was...
因为
distraught...
妻子突然死亡而发狂
over his wife's sudden death
因此自我了断
and therefore met his own end.
非常感谢你 麦肯齐先生
We're very grateful to you, Mr. MacKenzie.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, Your Ladyship.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
不是你叫什么
Not your name,
而是你是格雷少校抓捕的詹姆斯党囚犯之一
but that you were one of Major Grey's Jacobite prisoners.
希望你能原谅我的欺瞒
Hope you forgive the deception,
夫人
Your Ladyship.
我的丈夫在伦敦有很大影响力
My husband has considerable influence in London.
我想他会替你说话
I'm sure he would speak on your behalf
豁免你不受假释条件限制
to have you released from the conditions of your parole.
所以
So...
我来是要问你
I've come to ask you...
你想回家 回到苏格兰吗
Would you like to go home, to Scotland?
谢谢
Thank you,
夫人
Your Ladyship.
但我不会走
But I will not go...
暂时不会
Just yet.
为什么
Why not?
那边的日子很艰难
Times are hard there.
我近来还能寄些钱回去
And I've been able to send some money back
给我家里人
for my family.
我想继续为您工作
I would like to continue in your service,
如果您同意的话
if you have no objection.
如你所愿 麦肯齐先生
As you wish, Mr. MacKenzie.
不过当你想走的时候
But when you are ready to leave,
尽管开口
you have only to ask.
就是这样 威利
That's it, Willie.
挺直腰背
Keep yer back straight.
就是这样
That's it.
稍稍收紧缰绳
Shorten yer reins a bit.
小埃尔斯米尔伯爵
The young Earl of Ellesmere
真是个帅气的小伙 可爱的骑手
is a handsome little boy and such a lovely rider.
是啊 威利很喜欢他的小马
Oh, yes, Willie loves his pony.
很好 脚跟向下
That's it, heels down.
不错 你很有天分
Aye, ye're a natural.
我们有时候开玩笑说
We joke sometimes
他跟麦肯齐待在一起的时间太久了
that he spends so much time with MacKenzie
他的样貌都开始像他了
he's starting to look like him.
还真是 真有趣
Why, you're right. How funny.
好了 帮我擦一下
All right, help me wipe it down.
苏格兰国家档案馆
这是最后一本了
Here's the last of them.
罗杰 这些是什么
Roger, what are these?
船只旅客名单 但是
Ship manifests, but...
但是上面的日期都不对
But the dates, they're all wrong.
1635年
1635.
1636年
1636.
等等 全都是吗
Wait, all of them?
差了一百多年
It's off by over a hundred years.
肯定是哪里搞错了
There must be a mistake.
我问一下
Let me check.
打扰一下 我想找1756年之后的
Excuse me, I was looking for ship manifests
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表