剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Any nerves?
不 为什么要紧张
No. Why would I have nerves?
我结婚时就紧张过
Well, I was nervous on my wedding day.
有太多东西我不知道
There was so much I didn't know.
有一件事我不知道
There's one thing I dinna ken.
当我和费格斯同♥房♥♥时
When Fergus and I lie together,
我怎么才能不怀孕
how do I not have a bairn?
你不想要孩子
You don't want a child?
很多年轻女人都想要
It just seems most young women do.
我当然想要 以后想
I would like one, someday.
但现在 和费格斯在一起 我...
But for now, with Fergus, I just...
只想先享受
want to enjoy it.
费格斯说他知道怎么做
Fergus says he kens what to do
还说只要我们过了第一次 我就会喜欢的
and I'll like it fine, once we're past the first time.
我不确定这是不是真的
I--I'm just not sure that's true.
为什么不是
Well, why wouldn't it be?
杰米娶了我妈妈后
After Jamie marrit my mother,
我看到了他们之间的事
I saw how 'twas between them.
当他把她拉到身边时 她会蜷缩着躲开
When he drew her close, she'd shrink away.
但我在船上看到你和爸爸时
But when I saw you wi' Daddy on the ship,
我觉得你们很乐意在一起
I think ye enjoy being together.
是的
Yes.
我们很乐意
We do.
我想和费格斯幸福地在一起
I want to be happy wi' Fergus
就像你和爸爸一样
the way you are wi' Daddy,
不用担心会怀孩子
without having to worry about a bairn.
你是聪明人 我想问你准没错
You being a wisewoman, I thought you'd be worth asking.
我们回到船上的时候
When we get back to the ship,
我会告诉你怎么做的
I'll explain to you how it's done, hm?
那就是有办法了
So there is a way.
也许你根本就不是魔鬼
Maybe you're no the devil after all.
欢迎诸位
I bid thee welcome.
亲爱的新人 我以上帝的名义祝福你们
Dearly beloved, I bless you in the name of the Lord.
你愿意接受这个女人...
Wilt thou have this woman--
不是我 先生 是他
Not me, sir, no. Him, please.
他 你确定吗 他少了一只手
Him? Are you sure? He's missing a hand.
-新娘不介意吗 -我不介意
- Will the bride mind? - I will not.
我觉得这不碍事
I don't suppose it's an impediment.
不如丢了老二碍事
Not as though he's lost his cock.
他没丢吧
He hasn't has he?
你快点完成这个仪式 我就能知道了
If ye'd hurry up and get on wi' it, I could find out.
-玛沙利 -你知道我想睡你都好几个月了
- Marsali. - Ye know I've been waiting to bed you for months.
对不起 神父 她心直口快
I'm sorry, Father. She--she speaks her mind.
正是我爱她的理由之一
One of the many things I love about her.
你的全名 亲爱的
Your name, in its entirety, my dear?
没有全名我不能主持婚礼
I cannot marry you without it.
玛沙利·简·麦基米
Marsali Jane MacKimmie.
玛沙利
Marsali.
玛沙利
Marsali.
玛沙利 不错
Marsali. Lovely.
看在上帝的份上 神父
For the love of God, Father,
我们还要在名字上浪费时间吗
are we to stand here havering about my name?
还是你要娶我
Or d'ye intend to marry me?
玛沙利·麦基米 你是否愿意
Will thou, Marsali Jane MacKimmie
接受这个男人为你合法的丈夫
have this man for thy wedded husband?
从今天起
To have and to hold,
相互拥有
from this day forward...
-不离不弃... -我愿意
- forsaking all others-- - I will.
你也有名字吧
And you have a name, too?
还有老二吧
And a cock?
没有它我不能主持婚礼 这不合规矩
I cannot marry you without it, it's not allowed.
有的 费格斯
Yes. Fergus.
请说全名
In its entirety, if you please.
只有"费格斯"
It's just Fergus.
你应该有姓氏的吧
Surely, you have a surname, do you not?
没有姓氏我不能主持婚礼
I cannot marry you properly without one.
弗雷泽
Fraser.
他的名字是费格斯·克洛代尔·弗雷泽
His name is Fergus Claudel Fraser.
费格斯·克洛代尔·弗雷泽
Well, Fergus Claudel Fraser.
很好
Wonderful.
费格斯·克洛代尔·弗雷泽 你是否愿意
Wilt thou, Fergus Claudel Fraser,
接受这位女人作为你合法的妻子
have this woman for thy wedded wife?
我愿意
I will.
戒指
The ring.
以圣父圣子圣灵的名义
And now, I unite you in wedlock
我宣布你们结为夫妇
in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
-我爱你 我的妻子 -我也爱你
- Je t'aime, ma femme. - I love you, too.
愿上帝祝福你们的结合
May God bless your union.
也愿上帝祝福你们的婚姻
And may God bless your union, as well.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
你去海豚号♥时没带上这个
Ye, uh--ye didna take this wi' you to the Porpoise.
这不够治疗几百个人
It wasn't enough to treat the hundreds of men.
而且抗生素也治不了伤寒
Besides, that antibiotic wouldn't work against typhoid.
这汤真好喝
This soup is delicious.
威洛比会很高兴的
Willoughby shall be pleased.
他给你做了特别的小份汤
He made ye the wee broth, special.
天啊 你好烫
Christ. You're burning up.
我知道
I know.
所以我需要这个
That's why I need this.
来
Here.
我才是医生
I am the doctor.
小伙子
Bugger.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
按进去
Just push it through.
对
Yes.
拉动活塞
And then pull up the plunger.
慢一点
Slowly.
再抽一点
A little bit more.
现在拔♥出♥来♥
Now pull it out.
将其直立
Turn it upright.
轻轻按压活塞
And just push the plunger a little.
好吧
All right, well,
如果你想的话 这就是你复仇的机会了
this is your chance for revenge if you want it.
你希望我对你的屁♥股♥扎一针吗
Ye want me to stab ye in the arse with this?
是啊
Yes.
我之前扎过你
I've done it to you before.
你知道那种感觉
You know what it feels like.
感觉还不错 对吧
It's not too bad, is it?
我做不到
Dinna think I ken do it.
看在老天的分上
Oh, for God's sake.
给我
Give it to me.
把活塞按下去
Now, just push the plunger down.
你
You--
该保存力气
Should keep yer strength up.
这是什么汤啊
What kind of soup is this?
海龟汤
Oh, turtle.
昨晚曼泽提抓到了一只大玳瑁海龟
Manzetti took a large hawksbill last night.
紧接着威洛比就把它熬汤了
Willoughby wasted no time putting it in a pot.
我之前没吃过海龟
I've never had turtle before.
要知道
You know,
海龟是一种春♥药♥
turtle is supposed to be an aphrodisiac.
对于一位值得尊重的已婚女子而言 这话真下流
That is very bawdy for a respectable married woman.
你什么意思 我值得尊重啊
What do you mean? I'm respectable.
你现在是吗
Are ye now?
坐在那 披头散发
Sitting there, wi' your hair loose
你的乳♥头♥盯着我的眼睛
and your nipples staring me in the eye,
它们有樱桃那么大
the size of cherries.
反正你之前又不是没见过
Well, it's nothing you haven't seen before.
锁上门
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表