剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
伊恩
Ian!
找不到小伊恩
I won't set foot on our shores again
我绝不回来
wi'out Young Ian.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
费格斯 玛沙利
Fergus. Marsali?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are ye doing here?
费格斯和我结婚了
Fergus and I are married.
我要把你送回家
I am sending you home.
我会告诉大家 费格斯睡了我
I'll tell everyone Fergus has already bedded me.
他没有 但我还是会这么说
He hasn't, but I'll say it anyway.
我知道你参与了你舅舅的走私活动
I know that you're party to yer uncle's smuggling.
他把酒藏在哪了
Where is he hiding the liquor?
他们朝我们开火了
They're firing at us.
不 是信♥号♥♥ 他们要上我们的船
No, signaling. They mean to board us.
我们船上爆发了传染瘟疫
We suffered an outbreak of infectious plague.
我知道可能是什么病 这叫伤寒
I know what it might be. It's called typhoid.
我不会被传染 我接种过疫苗
I can't catch it. I've been inoculated.
我会盯着那艘船 直到你回来
I won't take my eyes off that ship until you return.
我们为什么移♥动♥了
But why are we moving?
你不能就这样绑♥架♥我
Well, you can't just kidnap me like this.
你也许是我们唯一的机会 我必须把握住
You may be our only chance. I must take it.
你和厨子交易什么了
What dealings have you with the cook?
蔷薇果 丁香 薰衣草 橘皮
Rose hips, cloves, lavender and orange peel.
给玛沙利的香料袋
It's a potpourri for Marsali.
你也许不信 老爷
May surprise you, Milord,
但我们的房♥间渐渐闻起来像底舱臭水了
but our cabin is beginning to smell like the ship's bilge.
我想这可能会讨她欢心
I thought it might impress her.
我怎么感觉你是想讨我欢心呢
Why do I get the feeling it's me you're trying to impress?
老爷
Milord?
你干什...
Oy! What--
海豚号♥ 船开远了
The Porpoise, she's moving away.
是 他们还有很长的路要行驶呢
Aye. They have hell's own journey ahead of 'em.
他们带走了我妻子
They have my wife.
我们不跟上去吗
Do we not follow?
掌帆人 起航
Topmen! Away aloft!
扬帆
Make sail!
别听他的
Belay that order!
他们抓走了克莱尔
They've taken Claire.
只升主帆 抢风调向 朝向西南偏南
Set main sail only. Helm a-lee and aim sou'-sou'west.
遵命 船长 西南偏南
Aye, Captain. Sou'-sou'west.
-这样速度不够 -这么大风
- That's not enough sail. - It's all the sail
只能这个速度行驶才安全
we can safely carry in this wind.
他们开远了 都怪你
They're getting away, damn you!
海豚号♥载着一百个病人 每天都会死更多人
The Porpoise is carrying 100 sick, and more dying every day.
伦纳德船长在此期间 需要一个医生
Captain Leonard requires a surgeon for the duration
还在全速赶路
and is making headway at full sail
确保尽快到达目的地
to ensure the shortest possible journey.
他答应我们会把她安全送到牙买♥♥加
He has promised to deliver her safely to us in Jamaica.
你同意这么做了吗
And you agreed to this?
他向我传达了信息
He conveyed a message to me.
皇家战舰的舰长
When the captain of a seventy-four
跟你要医生 你就必须照做
asks you for a surgeon, you give him a surgeon.
我要考虑的不仅只有你老婆 弗雷泽先生
I have more than your wife to think about, Mr. Fraser.
我妻子
My wife--
我妻子
My wife!
让你的手下放下武器
Tell your men to scabbard their blades.
按他说的做 兄弟们
Do as he says, lads.
别让她离开我的视线就行
Just keep me in sight of her, man.
我们按自己的速度行驶 弗雷泽先生
We'll sail at our own pace, Mr. Fraser,
再快就会不安全
and no faster than is safe.
沃伦先生 制住弗雷泽先生 把他带到下面去
Mr. Warren, restrain Mr. Fraser and take him below.
古战场传奇 第三季第八集
天与地
我需要更多空间安置这些被感染的人
I need more room to house the infected men.
等舱面收拾干净 患者可以在这里休养
Once this deck is clean, the sick can convalesce here.
那我们剩下的人睡哪
Where will the rest of us sleep, then?
其它地方
Everywhere else.
我们得利用每一寸空间
We need to make use of every inch of space
这样每个人睡觉时都不会碰到另一个人
so that no man sleeps touching another one--
不管有没有染病
sick or well.
所有地面都要清理干净
Every surface must be cleaned.
伤寒症是通过手
Typhoid fever is spread by hands
或是被含有传染菌的尿液或粪便感染的食物
or--or food contaminated by infected urine or feces.
那我们都会死啊 你没注意到吗
Then we'll all die, if you hadn't noticed.
这里到处都是屎
There's shite everywhere.
琼斯先生 还好这里大部分是呕吐物
Thankfully, Mr. Jones, most of this is vomit.
我们继续干活吧
Now let's get to work.
女人医生给我下命令
Lady doctor giving me orders.
你说什么
What was that?
没什么 长官
Nothing, sir.
这是船长的命令 琼斯
It's Captain's orders, Jones.
你要按医生的话做 还要尊重她
You're to do as the doctor says and pay her every respect.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
开窗多透气
We need to get more air down here.
很难闻
It's foul.
谢谢 沙利文先生
Thank you, Mr. Sullivan.
你必须让进来或出去的人
You mustn't let any man pass in or out
都先浸一下双手
without first dipping his hands.
为什么用格洛格酒浸手呢
Why do we dip our hands in grog?
因为我们没有纯酒精
Because we don't have any pure alcohol.
你刚做了什么
What did you just do?
就是尝一下格洛格酒 女士
Just a taste of grog, madam.
不能浪费了
I couldn't see it going to waste.
酒精会杀死传染伤寒的细菌 庞德先生
The alcohol kills contaminants that spread the fever, Mr. Pound.
浸手的时候可以把手清洗干净
By dipping your hands in the grog, you clean them.
但是又把手放进嘴里
But by putting them in your mouth,
细菌就又滋生了
you've fouled them again.
如果你得病
Look, if you had the disease,
那就能轻易传染给另一个人
you could easily spread it to another man
碰他吃的食物或者只是碰他的手都会传染
by touching his food or--or simply touching his hand.
你再浸一遍吧
Look, please, dip them again.
我在海豚号♥上待了不到一天
I had been on the Porpoise for less than a day.
跟杰米之间的距离应该不到50英里
Surely no more than 50 miles separated me from Jamie.
可是我觉得已经有200年那么远了
And yet, it felt nearly as far as the 200 years.
不过我还是很高兴他不在这里
Still, I was glad he was not here,
这样他就安全了
knowing he would not have been safe
不会被这里肆虐的伤寒感染
from the typhoid raging through the ship.
我给你找了一顶帽子 女士
I've managed to secure you a hat, madam.
太阳很不近人情的
The sun can be very unforgiving.
-谢谢 -如果让人
- Thank you. - Would it be helpful, madam,
从朗姆酒里蒸馏纯酒精 会有用吗
if we had someone as knew how to distill pure alcohol from rum?
你学得很快 庞德先生
You catch on very quickly, Mr. Pound.
我们有两个人
We have two men pressed into service
是爱丁堡的监狱来的
out of the Old Tolbooth in Edinburgh--
因为非法蒸馏威士忌进监狱的
jailed for distilling illicit whisky.
要让他们做个蒸馏器吗
Shall I put them to work in building a still?
我觉得要
Well, I think you shall.
不过这个决定肯定并非人人同意
Though it won't be a popular decision.
我会跟事务长说 让大家的格洛格酒
I'll speak with the purser about putting the men
配给量减半
on half rations of grog.
他们肯定不会同意
The men won't like it.
他们更愿意死吗
Well, would they prefer to die?
草药香盒
That pomander of herbs
无法阻止发热 欧沃霍特先生
won't stave off the fever, Mr. Overholt.
但是酒精可能会
But the alcohol just might.
那要怎么防止这两个人♥渣♥
And what's to keep these two slags
喝他们自己做出的东西
from drinking their production?
可以找一队人看着他们
We can set a private of marines to guard them.
是船长的命令
It's the Captain's orders.
医生想要什么就给什么
The doctor must get whatever she wants.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表