剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
我只找到了一个装着一块宝石的空盒子
All I found was a empty box, save for one jewel.
我留着它 想着也许会有用
Saved it, thinking it might be useful.
你能帮我照顾威利吗
Would you look out for Willie,
作为一个父亲的角色
serve as his father?
我很感激你
I'm grateful to you.
阿奇柏德·坎贝尔和玛格丽特·坎贝尔
Archibald and Margaret Campbell.
-你们是算命的 -是的
- You're fortune tellers? - Aye.
玛格丽特是个先知 我们要动身前往西印度洋了
Margaret's a seer. We are departing for the West Indies.
水手们都是很迷信的
Sailors are a superstitious lot.
我不能让他们把我妹妹扔进水里
I canna risk them pitchin' my sister overboard,
尤其当我们要去拜访一个有钱的客户
no when we have a wealthy client to administer to.
弗雷泽夫人 我有责任将你丈夫犯下的罪行
Mistress Fraser, I am duty bound to report your husband's crimes
报告给牙买♥♥加的当局
to the authorities in Jamaica.
你不能假装没看见吗
Can't you look the other way?
护送医生回船上
Kindly escort the doctor to the ship.
她似乎迷路了
She seems to have lost her way.
有一个装着古币的箱子 在斯尔基岛
There's a box full of ancient coins on Silkie Island.
我可以游过去
Aye, I can swim that.
杰米
Jamie.
上帝啊
Christ...
伊恩
Ian!
-伊恩 -杰米 不
- Ian! - Jamie, no!
你们不能就这么把我带走
You canna take me away from my hom!
老实点 不然我就割断你的喉咙
Remain still, or I'll slit your throat.
你想对我做什么
What do you want with me?
那就是巴克拉要找的吗
Is that what the Bakra seeks?
好像是
Seems to be.
-这孩子是谁 -他拿着盒子
- Who is the boy? - He was holding the box.
我们应该拿他怎么办 拿他喂猪
What should we do with him? Feed him to the pigs,
把它们养得肥一点吗
fatten them for the journey?
放了我吧 你们已经得到箱子了
Please, let me go! You have the box.
留着他 巴克拉喜欢年轻的男孩
Keep him. The Bakra likes young boys.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你
You bastard! I'll gut you!
乖一点 孩子 路途长着呢
Be still, boy. You have a lengthy journey ahead.
告诉巴克拉我到了
Let the Bakra know I've arrived.
她会很高兴
She'll be well pleased.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫亨利
I'm Henry.
我叫伊恩
Ian.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我觉得应该是在牙买♥♥加
Jamaica, I think.
罗比就是牙买♥♥加人
That's where Robbie was from,
他说他从来没有上过船
and he'd not been on a ship, he said.
我是被他们从巴布达岛抓来的
They took me in Barbuda.
那不是罗比 那是阿比库
That's not Robbie. That's Abeeku.
罗比已经不在了
Robbie's gone.
他知道我们在哪里吗
Does he know where we are?
阿比库吗
Abeeku?
他不说英语 我来这儿的时候他就在了
He doesn't speak English. He was here when I arrived.
本来我们有六个人
There were six of us then.
那些葡萄牙混♥蛋♥从哪里把你抓来的
Where'd those Portuguese bastards get you?
苏格兰
Scotland.
离这里很远
It's far from here.
什么叫本来你们有六个人
What do you mean there were six of you?
我来的时候还有罗比 阿比库和其他三个人
Abeeku and Robbie and three others were here when I arrived.
但是他们都被一个个带去见巴克拉了
One by one, they were taken to see the Bakra.
然后再也没回来过
They never came back.
巴克拉是什么
What's a Bakra?
坐下
Sit.
我听说你是苏格兰人
I am told you are Scottish.
我也是
So am I.
你是巴克拉吗
Are you the Bakra?
是的
I am.
但你可以叫我格列斯
But you can call me Geillis.
别担心
Don't worry.
这只是羊血
It's only goat's blood.
蛋白质和铁质能使我的肌肤保持年轻
The protein and iron keeps ma skin young.
你肯定饿坏了
You must be starvin'.
桃子蛋糕和布丁
Plum cake and pudding.
你对地牢里的那些男孩都做了什么
What do you do with the boys from the pit?
先吃吧
Eat first.
然后我会回答你的问题
Then I'll answer questions.
你先请
After you.
给
Here.
这最好配上糖
'Tis better with sugar.
我的手下告诉我你在斯尔基岛
My men tell me you were on Silkie Island...
他们找到你的时候 你正拿着
and were holding my treasure box
我的珠宝盒
when they found you.
只不过...那个盒子里
It's only...that box
本来是有三块蓝宝石
once contained three sapphires.
现在只有两块了
And now there are only two.
我的手下没有拿 他们不会背叛我
My men don't have it. They would never betray me.
是你拿的吗
Did you take it?
你的走狗抓我的时候
I didn't have time to open the box
我都还没来得及打开箱子
before yer ruffians grabbed me.
蛋糕太干了
The cake is too dry.
是你拿走了我的宝石吗 小子
Did you take my jewel, lad?
我已经和你说了 我没有
I told you already. No!
怎么了
What is it?
你在想什么
What are ye thinking?
也许是我舅舅拿走了宝石
That maybe ma uncle took the jewel.
你为什么这么想
Why d'ye think that?
因为只有他
Because he's the only one
知道财宝的位置
that kent where the treasure was.
你没想告诉我 对吧
You didn't mean to share that with me, did you?
那是因为你喝的这个茶
'Tis the tea you're drinking.
不管你愿不愿意 它会强迫你说真话
It forces ye to speak the truth no matter what.
一个巫医为我调制的
A witch doctor makes it fer me.
所以
So...
你舅舅是谁
who's yer uncle?
詹姆斯·弗雷泽 布洛克·图拉克领主
James Fraser of Broch Tuarach.
是吗
Is he really?
他要我的财宝干什么
What does he want with my treasure?
他需要...
He needed it...
用来还债
to pay a debt.
我手下的水手告诉我 你被带走时
My sailors tell me someone was shoutin' fer you
有人在山上大喊
from the hill when they took ye.
那个人是你舅舅杰米·弗雷泽吗
Would that have been yer uncle Jamie Fraser, by chance?
是
Aye.
他会来找我的
And he'll be comin' for me.
这正中我下怀呢 小子
Oh, I'm counting on it, lad.
也许他会带着我的宝石一起来
Perhaps he'll bring my jewel along with him.
你把那几个小伙子怎么了
What do you do wi' the boys?
我自有法子招呼他们
Oh, I have my way with them.
处♥男♥内在充满了力量
Virgins have such power inside.
而这之后...
And after that, well...
就不再需要他们了 对吧
I've no use for them, have I?
过来
Come.
这种风流的死法也不错
It's no such a bad way to go.
我不是处♥男♥
I'm no a virgin.
很好
Good.
那你就知道该怎么做了
You'll know what to do, then.
古战场传奇 第三季第十二集
牙买♥♥加 加勒比海的明珠
Jamaica, the jewel of the Caribbean.
我在旅游指南里见过图片
I had seen pictures in travel brochures--
酒杯上插着小伞的朗姆酒
rum drinks with little umbrellas in them.
而这里有些简陋
This was a bit more primitive.
不过 在海上待了数月
Still, after months at sea,
见到热闹的港口令人特别开心
the bustling port could not have been a more welcome sight.
我们恳切地希望小伊恩在附近
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表