剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
You're being careful, aren't you?
解放民兵组织
The LM, man.
你对他们来说只是个工具
You're just a body to them.
如果你出事了 他们可以轻易换掉你
And if something happened to you, they can just replace you.
-希望你明白这点 -你个士兵也有脸说我
- As long as you know that. - Says the soldier.
-你还好吗 戴夫 -不好
- You all right, Dave? - No.
我想请假去参加丹尼的葬礼
I'm trying to get time off for Danny's funeral.
奥康乔不批准
Okonjo says I can't.
我能快速跟你聊几句吗 关于戴夫·希克森的事
Can I have a quick word? It's about Dave Hickson.
老板 我们有点搞不懂 因为他说
The thing is, boss, we're a bit confused, because he's saying
你不让他去参加他儿子的葬礼
you're not going to give him a day off for his kid's funeral.
我说的是 他已经用完了他的规定假期
What I said was he's used up his allocated time off.
我为什么要多拨假期让他参加
I don't see why I should give him any more
那种愚蠢且渎神的仪式
for some daft, blasphemous ritual.
那是他家庭的信仰 他能怎么办呢
That's his family's faith. What's he supposed to do?
按阿普里卡的规矩办
Something Aprican.
你在说什么 你不是...
What are you talking about? You're not...
-你也是我们的同胞 -"同胞"
- You're one of us. - "One of us"?
我们哪个同胞有两辆车
Which one of us has two cars?
我们哪个同胞家里有温室
Which one of us has a conservatory?
我是一个商人
I'm a businessman.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Bawo.
我想见你
I want to see you.
我懂 我也想见你
Yeah, I want to see you too.
你听过奥尼泰米俱乐部吗
Look, have you heard of Onitemi?
奥尼泰米俱乐部
Onitemi?
我们这样的人会去的地方
People like us go there.
我不知道安不安全 那地方位于桑科特斯
I don't know if it's safe. It's in Sanctus.
我都没去过桑科特斯 可见治安多么差
Even I haven't been to Sanctus, that's how rough it is.
跨种族情侣被逮捕
我去 好了 走吧
I'm in. Yeah, let's go.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我知道这有风险
Look, I know it's a risk,
但除此之外 我们也没地方可去
but otherwise there's nowhere for us to be.
也没有别的地方 可以让我们不被打扰好好相处
I mean, there's nowhere for us to go where we'd be left alone.
在寻常的地方 有人看见我们在一起是会报♥警♥的
Any normal place would call the police if they caught us.
你确定吗 塞芙
Are you sure about this, Sephy?
不 我不确定
No, of course not.
你呢
I mean, are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很担心那个调查 那将传递出什么样的信息啊
I'm concerned about this inquiry - the message that it sends.
别担心
Don't worry.
即使是独♥立♥调查 也要由法官主导
Even an independent inquiry needs to be led by a judge.
而法官是由我任命的
And that judge is appointed by me.
谢谢你 卡马尔
Thank you, Kamal.
那个女人
That woman.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know.
实际上 副局长
Actually, Deputy Commissioner,
有件事我需要你帮忙
there is something you can do for me.
有个叫亚罗·巴罗伊的人
There's a man by the name of Yaro Baloyi.
他刚进入这个国家
He's just entered the country.
我想查出他的落脚处
I'd like to find out where he's staying.
有什么需要我们去处理的吗
Anything you would like us to deal with?
不用 这是私事
No, no. It's a personal matter.
我会去调查的
I'll look into it.
没什么好说的 利肯
There's nothing to talk about, Lekan.
我和卡莱姆都不怎么熟悉
Callum and I hardly even know each other.
能就此打住吗
Can we just drop it, please?
今晚不行 我得填完那份申请表
I can't tonight. I've got that application form to finish.
我明天再打给你
Look, I'll call you tomorrow, yeah?
-是我 -嗨 麦姬
- Just me. - Hi, Meggie.
-我待会儿叫人这些收起来 -好的
- I'll get someone to put those away in a minute. - All right.
晚上好
Ekale.
利肯
Lekan.
所以这就是你家了
So this is your house.
-是啊 -挺不错的 舒适
- Yeah. - Nice. Cosy.
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是觉得我们应该增进相互间的了解
I just thought we should get to know each other.
毕竟你和塞芙是那么好的朋友
What with you and Sephy being such good friends.
其实也不算吧
Oh, we're not really.
请原谅我这么想 毕竟
One might be forgiven for thinking that, like,
她以前从没提到过你
what, with her having literally never mentioned you before.
但是现在我每次看到你 她也在
But now, every time I see you, there she is too.
好吧
Right.
也就两次而已
It's been twice.
别反驳我 小子
Don't contradict me, cadet.
我是高级长官 我说是每次就是每次
I'm a superior officer. It's every time.
长官
Sir.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我们又不是在军事基地
We're off base.
瞧瞧你脸上的表情
Your face!
好了 不说了 我们去喝酒吧
Anyway, all this is to say, let's go for a drink.
今晚 就现在
Tonight. Now.
那真是 好极了 利肯
I mean that, that would be great, Lekan.
我今晚去不了
I can't tonight.
我保证过会多花时间陪家人
I promised I'd spend some time with my family.
看来今晚是没人想出去玩啊
Looks like no-one wants to come out and play tonight.
幸亏我不是那种偏执多疑的人
Lucky I'm not the paranoid type.
好了 我或许该回车里去了
Anyway, I should probably get back to my car.
可能车轮都已经被人偷走了
Probably find the wheels have gone.
下次再约 好吗
Another time, yeah?
是有什么活动啊
What's the occasion?
没什么 就是跟利肯一起出去玩而已
Nothing. Just going out with Lekan.
-利肯吗 -是啊
- Lekan? - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
没什么 你看上去太美了
Doesn't matter. You look amazing.
再见 麦姬
Oshe, Meggie.
-她跟你说过什么吗 -关于什么的
- Has she said anything to you? - About?
我也不知道 我觉得她在偷偷做些什么事
I don't know. I think she's up to something.
说实话吧 我能看出苗头
Let's be honest, I'd know the signs.
警方于昨天逮捕了杰克·多恩后
Following yesterday's arrest of Jack Dorn,
也就是解放民兵恐怖组织所谓的头目
the so-called leader of The Liberation Militia terrorist group,
他的支持者开始指控警方
his supporters have made accusations
-非法拘捕... -别太晚回来
- of unlawful arrest... - Don't be late.
知道 我不会的
Yeah, I won't.
-卡莱姆哪儿去了 -他出去了
- Where's Callum? - He went out.
他说去哪儿了吗
Did he say where?
好像是跟某个兄弟有关
Something about a mate.
怎么了
Why?
没事
It doesn't matter.
卡莱姆
Callum.
你看上去美极了
You look, you look amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
快穿上吧 别冻坏了
Just put this on before you freeze.
来穿着
Here you go.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
就是这里了
Here we go.
不是吧
Oh, seriously?
你好
Hi.
只收现金
Cash only.
不 不 别这样 不可能让你付的
Whoa. No, no. Hey, no. No way...
你好 能给我一杯啤酒吗 你要喝...
Hi, could I have a beer please? And what would you...?
好吧
Oh, OK.
-这是送我们的免费酒 -好吧
- It's our free drinks. - Right.
-干杯 -干杯
- Ire o. - Ire o.
-这酒可真是"不一般" -是啊
- That was quite something. - Yeah.
利肯今晚去我家了
Lekan came to my house tonight.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
他为什么那么做
Why did he do that?
我觉得他有所怀疑了
I think he suspects something.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表