剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
不是你的孩子
It's not yours.
我认识的卡莱姆内心充满爱
The Callum that I knew was full of love,
而不是憎恨
and not hate.
他想让世界变好 而不是去威胁生命
He wanted to make things better, not threaten lives.
塞芙
Sephy.
是我啊 我在这里
It's me. I'm here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我想要跟你在一起
I want you.
我想要抚养我们的孩子
I want our child.
不论是在这个世界 还是任何世界
This world, any world, I want it.
我只是看不到将来
I just couldn't see a future.
我本以为解放民兵组织
I thought the LM
还有这些行为能给我一个目标 但是
and all this would give me purpose, but...
我很孤独
I've been so lonely.
哈德利先生
Mr Hadley?
-哈德利先生 你还好吗 -我没事
- Mr Hadley? Are you all right? - Yes.
你先去
Um, you go ahead.
我们 我们这样做
Right, let's... Let's do this.
你继续观察 如果他们有什么行动
So, you keep watch. As people make a move.
我们会掩护你的
We've got you covered.
他不敢做蠢事
He won't try anything.
在他见到他女儿之前他不会 不过他也见不到了
Not till he sees his daughter, which he won't.
我们离开之前他不能见到她
Not until we're clear.
我们把她绑起来
We'll leave her tied up
直到我们出去 然后
until we've had time to get out and then...
他们最后总会找到她的
Well, they'll find her eventually.
不 我们得除掉她 裘德
No, we'll get rid of her, Jude.
是机会让这帮贵族见识一下他们敌人的能耐了
Opportunity to show the Crosses what they're dealing with.
我被告知要单独过去
I was instructed to go alone.
-我见到女儿前 任何人不要有任何举动 -先生
- Nobody move a muscle until I see my daughter. - Sir.
我带女儿安全回来之前
And not one single shot is to be fired,
所有人不准开枪
until I have her back safely with me.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
哈德利先生
Mr Hadley
-我自己过去 -你确定 -确定
- I'll go alone. - Are you sure? - Yeah.
-大家到指定位置 各就各位 -遵命
- To your holding positions! - Ma'am!
我猜你带来我们要的东西了
I assume that's everything we asked for.
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
我来问问题 卡马尔
I ask the questions, Kamal.
是 都在这里了
Yes, it's everything you asked for.
看到你的辞职报道了
Saw your resignation.
为了孩子 我会做任何事
Whatever it takes to get my child back.
为了我的国家 我会做任何事
Whatever it takes to get my country back.
你们这些贵族
Aren't you Crosses getting
还没有对这个野蛮的一潭死水感到厌倦吗
tired of this savage little backwater yet?
我看不出阿普里卡还能撑多久
I can't see Aprica wanting to prop it up much longer,
那会让你陷入什么情况
and where does that leave you, eh?
敌众我寡
Outnumbered.
-这里等着 -还我女儿
- Wait here. - Give me my daughter.
你没权力控制我
You don't get to control me.
我完成了所有要求
I've done as instructed.
我知道两侧都有装甲部队
I know the cavalry's waiting in the wings.
我也知道 一旦塞芙回到你身边
I know that they're going to sweep in
他们就会进来
the second that you have Sephy,
所以 你等着
soyou wait.
你知道那些乖乖等着的人会怎么样吗
You know what happens to those who wait?
他们会走大运
All good things come to them.
至于那些不乖的
And those that don't?
他们的女儿会死
Their daughters die.
不 不 不要 你要干什么
No, no, no! What are you doing?!
他们还没放任 他说了要等
They haven't released her yet, he said to wait.
她不会回来的 我们需要找到他们
She's not coming back. We need to find them,
找到她 现在
and her. Now!
马上
Now!
蓝队出动
Blue team, go!
小卡
Cal?
-出什么事了 -我们得离开这里
- What's going on? - We have to get out of here.
我们得把牢房♥关上 因为他要我们
We have to close down the cell. Cos he wants us to...
他要我们
He wants us to...
要什么
What?!
我们就不该做这件事
We should never have done this.
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
我得做点什么值得被记住的事
I had to be remembered for something,
不然的话他不就白死了
otherwise what did he die for?
-你说谁 -丹尼和爸爸
- Who? - Danny and Baba.
塞芙 我们走 快来
Sephy, let's go. Come on.
他想要我们解决掉人♥质♥
He wants us to get rid of the hostage.
你现在本该把她给解决了
And you should have done it by now.
还是说你提前跑回来是别有用心
Or did you run ahead for some other reason?
在那边
Down there.
我们该做什么 告诉我该做什么
What do we do? Tell me what to do.
你想成就一番事业
You want to do something.
你想做个人物
You want to be something.
不要
No.
别
No.
以眼还眼 我们是这样说好的吧
An eye for an eye, is that what we agreed?
按计划行事就好了 为了妮可拉和你♥爸♥
Just follow through with the plan, for Nicola and your dad.
扣动扳机就好了
Just pull the trigger.
想着她是谁
Remember who she is.
你能做到的
You can do it.
你根本看不到全局
No sense of the bigger picture.
和丹尼死的时候一样
Same with Danny's death.
你就在医院里坐着 可悲地等着
You sit in the hospital, pathetically waiting,
希望他能活下来
hoping that he's going to live.
怎么 你希望他死吗
What, and you wanted him to die?
我希望改变这一切
I wanted change.
他死的时候你在他身边
You were with him when he when he died.
你当时在那里
You were there.
历史的车轮终于碾动了
Finally, the sound of a penny dropping.
非常 极其缓慢
Really, REALLY slowly.
丹尼的死是那最后一棵稻草
Danny's death was a game-changer.
你的死也会是的
Yours will be too.
没有贵族人会愿意在一个野蛮的国度
What Cross is going to want to bring their kids up
把孩子抚养长大
in a barbaric country
在这里 即使是首相的女儿也会被一枪爆头
where even the Prime Minister's daughter gets shot in the head?
总要比某个人的生命重要些
Cause has to be bigger than any one life.
那你呢 从来轮不到你牺牲吗
But not yours? Never yours?
卡莱姆 快逃
Callum, run.
塞芙 快走
Sephy, go.
-快走 -要背叛同类吗 裘德
- Just go! - Turning on your own kind, Jude?
-裘德 快来 -卡莱姆 快逃
- Jude, come on! - Callum, run!
塞芙
Sephy?
-爸爸 -塞芙
- Baba? - SEPHY?
塞芙 到他那边去
Sephy. Go to him.
那你怎么办
What are you going to do?
听我说 别担心我 担心那个宝宝吧
Listen, don't think about me, think about that baby.
-我不能 -快走 快走 求你了
- I can't! - Just go. Just go. Please!
珀塞芙妮 你回来
Persephone, get back.
我都不知道该怎么处置你才好
I do not know which is the greater punishment.
是一枪把你崩了
To take your life,
还是把你关进小牢房♥里
or to have you spend the rest of your days in a 12 by 8,
终生面壁思过
thinking about your mistake.
不要
No!
珀塞芙妮 你在干什么
Persephone! What are you doing?
我是要保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
我是要保护你
I'm trying to protect you!
爸爸
Baba.
你是在威胁我的整个世界
You are threatening my entire world.
这不是真的
No.
-塞芙 塞芙 -我爱你
- Sephy. Sephy - I love you.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表