剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
When you do, call me on the number saved on this.
我们不能让他们逃脱罪责
We can't let them get away with it.
任何罪责
Any of it.
麦克格雷戈
Eurgh. McGregor.
懦夫
Coward.
爸爸说他们应该对他施火刑
Baba said they should've brought back burning for him.
嘿
Hey!
不要谈论你无法理解的事情
Don't talk about things you can't understand.
你管得着吗 珀塞芙妮
And what's it to you, Persephone.
因为你♥爸♥快要统治这个国家了
What, just because your baba's about to run the country,
你就认为你能统治这里吗
you think you get to run this place?
我是认真的
I mean it!
别再说他
Keep his name out your mouth.
否则呢
Or what?
打架 停课
Fighting! Suspension!
这不是我认识的塞芙
This isn't the Sephy I know.
这绝对不是我养大的塞芙
It certainly isn't the Sephy I raised.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
还是在我任职的前一天
The day before my inauguration too.
你答应我会努力的
You promised me you'd make an effort.
你答应过卡莱姆不会受到伤害
You promised Callum wouldn't get hurt!
可现在他父亲死了
Now his father's dead.
对于莱恩·麦克格雷戈残忍♥行为
I am not responsible for the atrocious act
我没有任何责任 你也没有
Ryan McGregor committed, neither are you.
虽然这很不幸
And while it's unfortunate,
但他的家人再次陷入这种情形
the situation his family finds themselves in, again, certainly
并不值得你为此而损害自己的前途 是不是
isn't worth jeopardising your entire future over now, is it?
为了友谊 为了爱 我认为值得
For friendship? Love? Yeah. I'd say so.
"爱"
Love?!
是的 为了麦姬
Yes. For Meggie.
毕竟她也曾抚养我长大
After all, she did help raise me too.
那是她的工作 为此她获得了很多报酬
That was her job, a job she was paid well for!
你什么也不欠她的
You don't owe her anything.
她只是想见她丈夫而已
All she wants to do is to see her husband.
-说一句告别 -监狱有监狱的规定
- To say goodbye. - Prisons have their protocol.
你无权去要求什么
Hey, you're in no position to make demands.
我没有 可是你有啊 作为首相
I'm not. But you are, as Prime Minister.
那我更有理由不去介入这件事了
All the more reason for me not to interfere.
求你了 爸爸
Please, Baba.
这不仅是为了麦姬
It's not just for Meggie.
-是吗 -是的
- No? - No.
这也是为何我无法专心学习 我的未来
It's why I can't concentrate on school. My future.
你的未来吗
Your future, huh?
你收到奥科涅-阿普里卡大学的消息了吗
Have you heard anything from Okene-Aprica University?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
那么你答应了吗
So, will you?!
我会看着办的
I'll see what I can do.
他们不让我们去看他的遗体
What's the most obvious reason why
最明显的原因是什么
they won't allow us to see his body?!
想一想吧
Think about it!
-我不要想 -你当然不想
- I don't want to. - Nah, of course you don't.
因为干坐着听他们说谎 对你来说更轻松
Cos it's easier for you to sit there and drink in their lies.
你真的要告诉我 他是自杀的吗
Are you seriously going to tell me that he killed himself?
他们杀了他
They killed him.
故意的
Deliberately.
他们就是这样 一直以来都这样做
It's what they do! It's what they have always done!
如果你看不出来 你可能就是瞎了
And if you can't see that, then you're properly blind.
你当然会这么说 是不是
But you would say that, wouldn't you,
因为这抹去了你所犯下的罪
because it negates any guilt you may have.
你将爸爸置于那种境地的罪
Guilt that you put him there in the first place.
你间接导致了他的死的罪
Guilt that you had a role in his death,
-就像你导致了丹尼的死 -好 怪我吧
- just like you fucking did Danny's! -That's it! Blame me!
怪我和其他人 但就是不怪谋杀他的人
Ah, blame me and everyone but the people that murdered him.
既然你一直渴望像他们一样走路
You know, since you've always aspired to walk like them
像他们一样说话 甚至和他们乱搞...
and talk like them - and even screw them...
-闭嘴 -来吧
- Fuck you! - Come on, then.
-打吧 -停下来
- Come on! - Stop it!
停下来 别这样 卡莱姆
Stop it, stop it! Callum!
-我真该杀了你 -够了 够了
- I should kill you! - Enough! Just enough!
你现在感受到的愤怒 小卡 给我保持住
That anger you're feeling now, Cal, you hold on to it.
因为很快这愤怒就是你仅有的东西了
Cos it's one of the only things you'll soon have left.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-你保持住 -我说了闭嘴
- You hold on to it. - I said shut up!
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
求你了 卡莱姆
Please, Callum.
和我说说话
Talk to me.
-或许会有用 -怎么 能让他活过来吗
- Maybe it'll help. - Why? Will it bring him back?
-当然不会 -那还有什么用呢
- No, of course not. - So then what help, is it?!
你愤怒是正常的
It's OK to be angry.
不 别这样
No, don't do that.
不要给我许可
Don't give me permission!
万一裘德是对的呢
What if Jude's right?
万一一直以来
What if all this time
-瞎了眼的人是我呢 -我不明白
- it's me who's been blind? - I don't understand.
他们说他是自杀
They say his death's a suicide.
到底怎么了 你想说什么
What is it? What is it you're saying?
万一他是被谋杀的呢
What if he was murdered?
你仔细想想
Think about it,
不然他们为什么不让我们看爸爸的遗体
why else won't they let us see his body?
裘德说...
Jude says...
-别扯上裘德 -怎么
- Not Jude. - What?
是他埋设炸♥弹♥害死了三个人
The one who planted the bomb that murdered three people.
那个炸♥弹♥还差点杀了我
The bomb that nearly killed me,
还害得你♥爸♥爸替他顶罪 那个裘德
that made your father took the rap for it?! That Jude?!
没错 就是那个裘德 他是我哥哥
Yes, that Jude! My brother, Jude!
你为什么突然这么难过
Why are you so suddenly upset?
因为你看不出你在潜移默化影响着我 卡莱姆
Cos you don't see how what you're implying affects me, Callum,
-我爸爸 -没错
- my baba. - Yes.
-万一那是事实呢 -那不是
- But what if it's true? - It isn't!
万一它是呢
But what if it is?
你跑哪去了 你迟到了
Where've you been? You're late.
我哪也没去
Nowhere.
而且我其实准时到了 所以...
And I'm actually bang on time, so...
你有心事
You're up to something.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
没关系 我不告诉别人
It's OK, I won't tell.
你觉得内疚
You are feeling guilty.
和利肯有关 没错吧
It's Lekan, isn't it?
你觉得我把他从你手上偷走了 是吧
You think I stole him from you, don't you?!
你猜怎么着 随你的便吧
You know what? Do what you want.
和你一样随便吗
Like you, you mean?
你觉得我自私吗
You think I'm selfish?
你怎么不看看自己什么德行
Why don't you try looking in the mirror for once!
可能你会发现
Maybe you'd see
自己不再是爸爸的心肝宝贝了
you're not Baba's favourite any more.
阿普里卡总统殿下
Her excellency, the President of Aprica,
任命我组建新的政♥府♥
has asked me to form a new government.
我接受了这项任命
And I have accepted.
作为欧珀·弗拉米的接♥班♥人
In Opal Folami,
我从这位伟大的当代首相手里接过火炬
I follow in the footsteps of a great modern Prime Minister.
我投身政♥治♥ 因为我热爱这个国家
I came into politics because I love this country.
也正是因此 如果我不警醒你们
That is why I would be doing a great disservice to you all
便与渎职无异
if I didn't urge you to heed a warning.
如果家中和街头都不安全
Financial security means nothing
财务安全便只是空中楼阁
if we are not safe in our homes, or on our streets.
公共安全至高无上
Public safety is of paramount importance.
直播 首相就职典礼
通过实施更加严格的安全控制与检查
In implementing tighter security controls and checks,
我们的自♥由♥之路会走得更加顺畅
we will actually be providing greater freedom.
因为维持社会稳定的途径恰恰在于...
For social stability is in the very fabric of...
我们必须拨乱反正
We must work to quell the unrest.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表