剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
- You all right? - No, he isn't! How could he be?!
不能有身体接触
No physical contact!
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me!
你说你不会再继续了 你说你已经停手了
You said you'd given all that up! You said you'd stopped!
-我是停手了 -那这是怎么回事
- I have. - So, what's all this, then?
看在以往的情分上再干一票
One last job for old time's sake,
重温你的青春时光
trying to recapture your youth?!
妈妈 别说了
Mama, please!
爸爸信守了对你的承诺
Baba kept his promise to you.
这事不是他干的
He didn't do it.
那你到底为什么自首
So, why the hell did you confess?!
你要保护谁
Who are you trying to protect?
麦姬 我不能告诉你
Meggie, I can't tell you.
梅多♥维♥由警局
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
阻止你干蠢事
Saving you from doing something stupid.
妈妈 他不能说
Mama, he can't.
请你好好想想
Please, just think about it.
我不能让他替我担负罪责
I can't let him take the rap for me.
我就是不能
I just can't.
那是他的选择
It was his choice.
他选择保护你
His decision to protect you.
这是一场战争
This is a war we're fighting.
你父亲都能看清大局
Your father can see the bigger picture.
你为什么不能
Why can't you?
首相的意图无异于
The Prime Minister's intent is nothing less than
侵蚀我们的整个《宪法》
the erosion of our entire constitution.
她想将贱族和贵族间的结合合法化
She wants to make congress between Crosses and Noughts legal.
甚至可以说迫切希望如此
Even desirous.
她乐于看到我们的文化
She's content to see our culture
被一群混血杂种们给搞垮
swept away on a tide of mongrels and halfers.
我认为她是这个国家有史以来面对的最大威胁
I believe she's the greatest threat this nation has ever faced.
-你就是阻止她的最佳人选吗 -可能吧
- And you're the man to stop her? - Maybe.
前提是有你的帮助
With your help,
再拉上其他几位捐资人一起
getting a few other party donors on board.
我担任阿尔比恩的将军时目睹过很多冲突
I saw my fair share of conflicts during my days as Albion's Army General.
但是没有任何冲突 我重复一遍
But nothing, I repeat,
没有任何冲突有政♥变♥那么残忍♥
nothing, is as a brutal as a coup.
我觉得说是"政♥变♥"就掺杂过多感情了
I think "coup" is a little emotive.
随你怎么美化
Dress it up how you please.
这他妈就是政♥变♥
This is a bloody coup!
利肯 儿子 你来这里干什么
Lekan, son, what are you doing here?
-哈德利先生 -密涅瓦需要一个新的私人教练
- Mr Hadley? - Minerva needed a new personal trainer.
你这人的主动积极性不是很高 对吧
Motivation isn't your forte, is it, darling?
-爸爸 -我问的是利肯
- Baba! - I asked Lekon.
我很乐意帮忙
Who was only too happy to.
看来我们两个家族注定
It appears our two families are destined to be
要以某种形式联♥系♥在一起 是吧 将军
connected in some form or another, eh, General?
还好吗
'Sappening?
你就是莱恩·麦克格雷戈
So, you're Ryan McGregor?
我听说你在德姆瓦医院埋设了炸♥弹♥
I heard you planted the Demwa bomb.
你有很多敌人 知道吗
You got a lot of enemies, you know that?
不管是监狱里面还是外面
In here and out there.
我女儿每天都会经过那里
My daughter walks past there every single day.
只是欢迎下新囚犯
Just welcoming our new inmate.
毕竟今天是他第一天来
Y'know, it's his first day.
他最不需要的就是看到你这张丑脸
So last thing he needs is your ugly face in his.
走开
Move.
保持低调 你就会没事
Just keep your head down. You'll be all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
-妈妈 -你个蠢货
- Mama. - Stupid little sod!
-为什么 为什么 -本来不该那样的
- Why?! Why?! - It wasn't meant to happen like that.
我明明叮嘱过你了 你个该死的白♥痴♥
I thought I said! You bloody idiot!
-我只是想做出点贡献 -你个白♥痴♥
- I just wanted to be part of something! - You idiot!
妈妈
Mama!
他们本应事先发出提醒
They were supposed to send a warning
本来没人会受到伤害的
and no-one was supposed to get hurt.
所以你和密涅瓦在一起了
So you and Minerva, huh?
我只是... 我只是在帮她
I was just... I was just helping her out.
据大家所说 帮助她要费很大"力气"
Helping her work up quite a sweat, by all accounts.
我觉得你没资格
I don't think you're in a position
评判别人的恋爱选择
to judge someone's relationship choices.
谢谢你帮我保密
Thank you for not saying anything.
我希望你明白我们的结束并非是因为卡莱姆
I want you to know that Callum wasn't the reason for you and I.
跟他没有关系
It had nothing to do with him.
我不在乎
I don't care.
要说的话 我现在如释重负
I'm relieved, if anything.
但那个家庭
That family, though?
给你点建议
Some free advice...
不要扯上关系
steer clear.
他们能给你什么
What could they possibly offer you?
他们不值得
They're not worth it.
塞芙
Sephy.
我能...
Can I...?
塞芙来电
我打电♥话♥请了一位律师
I've phoned us an advocate.
她明天过来
She's going to come over tomorrow.
那我们要把说法给编圆了
Well, we should get our story straight, then.
嫌犯尚未交代袭击动机
No motive for the attack has yet been provided
但据称极端分子莱恩·麦克格雷戈
but it's reported that extremist Ryan McGregor
德姆瓦医院炸♥弹♥案嫌犯
之前是一名码头工人 住在梅多♥维♥由市区
is a former dock worker and resident of downtown Meadow View,
那里正是解放民兵组织的长♥期♥据点和温床
a historical stronghold and breeding ground for the Liberation Militia.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我得跟你谈谈 哈德利先生
I need to talk to you, Mr Hadley.
我想问你能否为莱恩做点什么
I have to ask if there's anything you can do for Ryan.
作为内政大臣 你一定...
As Home Secretary, you must...
你了解他的 哈德利先生 好吧
You know him, Mr Hadley. Well...
-算是了解 -其实你也能想象
- you know, sort of. - Yeah, well, you know,
我遇到过很多阿谀奉承之辈
I meet a lot of sycophants, you can imagine.
但他这人一直都很难搞
But he was always hard work.
对 他就是这样的
Yeah, yeah, that's him, all right.
但我对此无能为力
But I can't do anything.
我替你保守了秘密
I've kept your secrets.
亚罗 我见过他
Yaro. I met him.
我本可以爆料给媒体 但我没有
I could go to the press. I haven't.
麦姬·麦克格雷戈 我确信
Why, Meggie McGregor, I do believe
你这是想敲诈我
you're attempting to blackmail me.
不 我是在讨人情债
No. I'm calling in a debt.
是吗 你丈夫差点杀了我家人
Yeah? Your husband almost killed my family.
假如你打算爆料给媒体
In case you are planning to go to the press,
我得先提醒你我可是内政大臣 而你
let me just remind you that I'm the Home Secretary, and you...
你只是个心怀不满的前雇员
you're a disgruntled ex-employee
你离职时已经名誉扫地
who left my service under a cloud,
你还嫁给了一个自首的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
who's married to a self-confessed terrorist,
所以随你怎么爆料
so you can bleat about affairs and
我有婚外情和私生子
illegitimate children all you want -
媒体连一个字都不愿意
no-one's going to waste the ink it takes
浪费墨水去印刷
to print a single word.
我们走
Let's go!
反恐警♥察♥
...official intelligence gathering
收集情报
on the part of counterterrorism police,
对残忍♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的抓捕...
the capture of the callous terrorist...
妈妈 我能跟你谈谈吗
Mama, can I talk to you?
卡马尔以前常说我们在交战
Kamal always said we were at war.
战争会改变一个人
War changes people.
即便如此 我还是认不出那男人
Even so, I don't recognise that man.
没错 所以我们去帮帮他们吧
Exactly. So let's help them.
据报道是解放民兵组织的
...reportedly a long-standing,
资深成员 负责...
senior member of the LM, responsible for...
麦姬不会想见我的
Meggie won't want to see me.
尤其在我对她做出那样的事后
Not after what I did to her.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表