剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
Under the circumstances,
我觉得给你遣散费才公平
I thought it only fair to offer you a severance payment.
这不是四个星期的工钱
This isn't four weeks' wages.
这是一年的工钱
It's a year's pay.
够你找工作期间的花销了
Enough to cover you while you look for another job.
当然了 我希望你能继续守口如瓶
Of course, I'll expect your continued discretion
不要将过去的一些事 说出去
concerning certain, historical matters.
并且把你发现的那个小玩意儿处理掉
And get rid of that toy you found.
很可能根本不是他的
Probably wasn't his anyway.
-这与钱无关 -但我仍希望你能接受这笔钱
- It isn't about the money. - Nonetheless, I'd prefer you took it.
那样的话 我们都能清楚各自的立场
That way, we both know where we stand.
不 请拿走 拜托
No. Please take it. Please.
我绝对不会说出去的
I would never have told.
我不是那样的人
I'm not like that.
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
能让我下车吗 拜托
Can you please let me out? Please?
谢谢 下车
Thank you. E silekun.
振作点 妈妈
Come on, Mum.
我们会好起来的
We'll be fine.
我还有工作 不是吗
We've still got my job, haven't we?
我真抱歉 这不该...
I'm so sorry, you know. It shouldn't...
不该让你承担的 你要操心的事已经够多了
It shouldn't fall to you. You've got enough on your plate.
你还会有工作的 好吗
You'll get more work. OK?
永远做你自己 好吗
Always be you. Yeah?
不管发生什么 都不要怨恨
Never hate, whatever happens.
但同时也要当心
But take care as well.
你们今天都要去庆典上站岗
You've all been called to stand guard at the festivities today.
训练演习
Training exercise.
只有空弹 没有实弹
Blanks only. No live rounds.
看看你们的白脸兄弟们能不能保持和平
So let's see if your milk-faced brethren can keep it peaceful.
麦克格雷戈 你宿醉呢吗
McGregor! You hungover?
坏消息是 你们的头痛只可能会变得更糟
Bad news is that headache of yours is only going to get worse.
军官们 挑选你们的队伍人选
Officers, pick your squads.
是这个吗
Is that it?
再确认下 去吧
Double check it. Go.
有问题吗 索亚学员
Is there a problem, Cadet Sawyer?
没有
No.
真是非同寻常得热闹
It's not nothing, is it?
是啊 非同寻常
No. It's not nothing.
快去吧
Go on, then.
-你确定吗 -当然 去吧
- Are you sure? - Yeah, go on.
快去
Go!
我们有麻烦了 是不是
We're in trouble, aren't we?
你会找到新工作的
You'll find something.
但我无法在贵族家庭工作了
Not with another Cross family, I won't.
你能想象 嘉丝敏如果看到
I mean, can you really imagine Jasmine just standing by
我被她的某个朋友雇用 她会无动于衷吗
while I get hired by one of her friends?
至少卡马尔把欠你的工钱给你了
Well, at least Kamal gave you your back pay.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 四个星期的工钱
Yeah, four weeks' wages.
那可支撑不了多久
That's not going to last, is it?
是不行
No.
你应该吃点东西
You should eat.
我让他们给你做点什么
I'll get them to make you something.
"让他们"
"Get them"?
是啊 总有"他们"帮你做事
Yeah, it's always them.
为什么你从来不自己做
Why can't you ever do it yourself?
我知道你对我的看法
I know what you think about me.
或许你是对的
And perhaps you're right.
你和麦姬关系很亲密
You and Meggie were close.
我希望我们也能那样
I'd like us to be like that.
你是说反正她现在已经离开了
Now that she's gone, you mean?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你从来都没有错 是吗
Nothing's ever your fault, is it?
她逼你那样做的 现在你又可怜自己了
She forced you to do it, and now you feel sorry for yourself?
天啊 我真受不了你
God, you are unbearable.
你要去哪儿
Where...where are you going?
梅多♥维♥由 那里有个街头派对
Meadowview. They're having a street party.
你不能去 太危险了
You can't do that. That's dangerous.
塞芙
Sephy.
贱族
Noughts...
他们喝多时 事情会变得失控
Things get out of hand when they drink too much,
而他们经常喝多
and they always drink too much.
然后他们看见一位姑娘
And then they see a woman...
穿成这样
Dressed like that.
塞芙
Sephy?
他们把我们当傻子
They take us for fools.
他们以为给点小恩小惠就能收买♥♥我们
They think they can buy us off with petty gestures.
你们当中有人问了
Now, some of you have asked
为什么我对今天的庆典一句未提
why I've said nothing about today's festivities.
我一句未提
Well, I've said nothing about it
是因为我计划不光用语言来纪念这个日子
because I plan to mark the occasion with more than just words.
当所有目光都集中在仲夏节上
While all eyes are on Midsummer,
我们要直击国会
we're going to hit Parliament.
莱恩
Ryan.
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk.
现在不是时候
It's not a good time.
这事很重要
It's important.
A队
Alpha Squad!
下车
E sokale.
快点 快点
Kia. Kia.
走快点 白佬
Move it, blanker.
你是说你想加入我们
You're saying you want to join us?
-你已经退出多少年了 -至少20年了
- How many years has it been? - 20, at least.
我不认同的是方式 不是结果
It was the means, not the ends I had a problem with.
我当年想着 "把机会让给那些说空话的人吧"
I thought, "Let the talkers have a chance."
现在呢
And now?
现在他们说了又说
Now they talk and they talk,
20年来 什么都没有变好
and nothing's gotten better in 20 years.
我觉得恐怕也不会好了
I don't think it will.
你重振解放民兵组织
You reviving the LM,
是这个政♥府♥唯一注意到的事
it's the only thing this government is taking any notice of.
裘德告诉我你们夫妻都失业了
Jude told me you're both out of a job.
有点缺钱了 是吧
Bit short of cash, are we?
与那无关
It's not about that.
和你当年活跃时相比 很多事都变了
Things have changed since you were last active.
有什么事吗
Is something going on?
就是解放民兵组织的事
Just LM business.
我有一个条件
I've got one condition.
叛徒
Traitor!
巴科中尉
Lieutenant Baako!
巴科中尉
Lieutenant Baako,
把你的白佬学员带去安全的地方
get your blankers out of harm's way.
没必要把他们拉出来刺♥激♥对方
No need to flaunt 'em.
他们不是来参加狂欢的 群众也不喜欢这样
They're not here for the party, and the crowd don't like it.
-明白吗 -遵命 长官
- All right? - Yes, sir.
麦克格雷戈 索亚 快走
McGregor. Sawyer. Go.
快离开 快点 快点
Move out! Kia, kia.
爸爸 怎么回事
Baba, what's going on?
到底怎么回事 他又回归了吗
What's going on? Is he back in?
我今天不需要你了
I'm not going to need you today.
-什么意思 -意思就是你可以走了
- What do you mean? - I mean, take a walk.
闪人吧 享受节庆活动
Piss off. Enjoy the festivities.
不可能 这可是今年最大的行动
No way. This is the biggest action this year.
他是说了关于我的什么话吗
What, did he say something about me?
他入局 你出局
He's in, you're out.
你竟然用一个无业的老头子换掉我
What, you'd trade me for a jobless old man?
你不该这么说你的父亲
That is no way to talk about your father.
你无权这么做
You had no right!
-他休想掌控我儿子 -我不是个小孩了
- He's not having my son. - I'm not a kid!
你为什么要那样对我
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表