剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
据警♥察♥所说 贱族威胁他们
According to the police officers, the Noughts threatened them
且有人怀疑
and there was a suspicion
他们中有一人携带凶器
that one of them was carrying a concealed weapon.
这是今年的第十起类似事件
This is the tenth such incident this year.
也难怪贱族有些不稳定了
It's hardly any wonder the Noughts are a little volatile.
不管他们有什么理由 首相 我们得作出回应
Whatever their reasons, Prime Minister, we have to respond.
因此我建议短期内扩大
And so I'd recommend the temporary expansion
在阿尔比恩境内的拦截盘查权
of stop and search powers across Albion,
并在伦敦实行宵禁
and in London the implementation of a curfew.
阿普里卡总统不会允许我们
The Aprica President will not allow us
落实所谓的戒♥严♥令的
to implement what is essentially martial law.
有人会说我们根本无须请求阿普里卡的许可
Some would argue we shouldn't have to ask Aprica's permission in the first place.
有人会说这根本不该发生
Some would argue this shouldn't be happening in the first place.
抱歉 我去不了贾丝明的派对了
I'm sorry, I won't be there at Jasmine's party.
太多活动 有点要压垮我了
Events have overtaken me somewhat.
抱歉我来晚了 尼亚姆 家里有急事
Sorry I'm late, Niamh. Family emergency.
今天招四个
Four today.
无工作不得进入
你们两个
Two of you.
你和你
You and you.
关门
Kia, kia!
-运气不好吗 -你不能说句话吗
- No luck? - Couldn't you put in a word?
不是那样的 抱歉 儿子
It doesn't work like that. Sorry, son.
听着
Listen.
昨晚的视频已经遍布全网
The videos from last night, they're all over the internet.
匿点今天有会议
There's a meeting today at the Shield.
-有个叫杰克·多恩的 -你不许去
- This guy Jack Dorn. - You're not going.
在丹尼这事之后 他想协调响应
He wants to co-ordinate a response after what happened to Danny.
我相信 你还是不能去
I don't doubt it. You're still not going.
我不只是说我
I wasn't just talking about me.
我不想听多恩对一群孩子口没遮拦
I'm not listening to Dorn mouthing off to a bunch of kids.
我很久之前就远离那一切了
I left all that behind a long time ago.
在医院的也可能是我 也可能是卡莱姆
That could be me in hospital. It... It could be Callum.
希斯克罗夫特
尽管阿普里卡已统治了几个世纪
Despite centuries of Aprican rule,
贵族和贱族之间的关系仍在持续恶化
relations between Noughts and Crosses continued to worsen.
《种族隔离法》为了所有人的利益
The Segregation Act restored peace
利肯
跟爸爸说
大学申请政♥治♥专业
而不是艺术史
没想到他觉得
是个好主意
真开心
通过强制种族隔离而实现了和平
by enforcing the separation of the races for the benefit of all.
-利肯 -是的
- Lekan? - Yes! Oh, yeah.
真棒 你今晚穿什么
我喜欢的那条小黑裙吗
你能否概述下创建《种族隔离法》的主要原因
Can you outline the major causes of the creation of the Segregation Act?
珀塞芙
Persephone.
我正在让科菲说明1950年《种族隔离法》的起源
I was just asking Kofi to explain the origins of the 1950 Segregation Act
并概述其特定要素
and outline some of its specific elements.
我刚结束15个小时的轮班
You've caught me at the end of a 15-hour shift,
别怪我有些无礼
so forgive me if I'm brusque.
你和你的暴徒们让那孩子陷入昏迷
You and your thugs put that kid in a coma,
所以他不仅哪儿也去不了
so not only is he not going anywhere...
而且很可能下半辈子都只能通过吸管进食
he might have to be fed through a straw for the rest of his life.
-准备得有点早啊 -毕竟是我的生日
- Getting started early, are we? - Well, it is my birthday.
很漂亮 是不是
Beautiful, isn't it?
天气也很好
And so is the weather.
是啊 终于有阳光了
Yes, finally some sunshine.
也许你气色也能好一点
You might even get some colour.
麦姬
Meggie.
今晚我有个朋友过来
So tonight I have a friend coming.
是吗
Oh, right?
他叫驰蒂克
He's called Chidike.
他到了后 你能把他悄悄带上来吗
When he arrives, can you bring him up, discreetly?
-卡马尔呢 -卡马尔应该不会来
- What about Kamal? - Kamal probably won't even come.
-小贾 -你可以保守秘密 对吧
- Jas. - You can keep a secret, can't you?
为了你 我当然可以
The things I do for you.
他们很快就该到了
They'll be here soon.
我们勇敢的警员们同等地保护着贵族和贱族
Look, our brave police officers protect both Noughts and Crosses alike,
常冒着极大的生命危险
often at great personal risk.
作为回报 我们保护警员免受恶意指控
In return, we protect those who serve from malicious accusations.
警方也完全有权在极端情况下进行自卫
And look, the police have a perfect right to defend themselves in violent situations,
我认为不该将他们的工作政♥治♥化
and I think it's wrong to politicise their work.
-都是屁话 -我同意
- He's full of shit. - We can agree on that.
你看这个
Right, have a look at this.
-谁拍的 -管他呢 已经传开了
- Who filmed that? - Who cares? It's gone viral.
他说什么都无所谓了
Doesn't matter what he says any more.
这不一样
This is different.
今晚人们就会上街抗♥议♥了
Now people will be out on the streets tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
我有点工作要做
Look, I've got to go do this bit of work.
去卡马尔·哈德利家吗
At Kamal Hadley's house?
你知道我不想去 但妈妈需要帮忙 裘德
You know I don't want to, but Mama needs the help, Jude.
你去见丹尼了吗
Did you go see Danny?
我去了
Yeah, I tried.
但昨晚那个混♥蛋♥警♥察♥在那儿
But that bastard cop was there, from last night.
不是只有你在乎
You're not the only one who cares.
你过来真好 来吧
Nice of you to pop by. Come on.
他来了吗 那个内政大臣
Is he here, then? The Home Secretary.
还没有 他来了之后
Not yet. And when he arrives,
你要给他拿酒 要有礼貌
you're going to serve him drinks and be nice
控制住自己的脾气
and keep your temper in check.
我认真的 卡莱姆 这是我的工作
I mean it, Callum. This is my job.
好吧
Fine.
但我没必要喜欢这么做
Doesn't mean I have to like it.
行了 我们准备好了
Right, I think we're ready to go.
确保杯子里有酒 就没什么问题了
So keep those glasses filled and it'll all go smoothly.
姑娘们 和以前一样 避开农业部长
And, girls, as ever, keep away from the Minister of Agriculture.
走吧 卡莱姆 这边
Let's go, Callum, this way.
今天早些时候的采访中
In an interview earlier today,
内政大臣替针对街头暴♥力♥的警方行动进行辩护
the Home Secretary defended police action against more violence on the streets.
赛芙 还有30分钟
Sephy, 30-minute warning.
麦姬 你喜欢利肯 对吧
Meggie. You like Lekan, don't you?
利肯吗 他...
Lekan? He's, uh...
非常自信
...very confident.
莱恩对你的事业感兴趣吗
Did Ryan take an interest in your career?
这不是事业 赛芙
This isn't a career, Sephy.
我不是那个意思 我只是...
I... I didn't mean it like that. I just...
他从未有过这种谈话
I don't think he ever brought up that conversation.
好了 他们快到了
Come on, they'll be here soon.
哥们
Hey, bro.
她是谁
Who's that?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
爸爸 我们以为你不会来的
Baba! We didn't think you'd come!
傻丫头 我怎么可能错过
Don't be silly, I wouldn't miss this for the world.
谢谢 伊乌扎
Oh, thank you, Ilza.
麦姬 她准备好了吗
Is she ready, Meggie?
我去看看 晚上好 哈德利先生
I'll check. Good evening, Mr Hadley.
-很好看 -谢谢
- Approve. - Thank you!
贾丝明 哈德利先生来了
Jasmine. Mr Hadley is here.
-糟了 -我该怎么办
- Shit. - What do I do?
我怎么知道 回家 或者你想干什么都行
I don't know. You can go home or whatever you want.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
我丈夫回来了 我丈夫
My husband's here. My husband.
看看你 真是太美了
Look at you, look at this vision.
谢谢
Ese.
你能赶回来真是太好了
I'm so pleased you could make it.
我只想陪在你身边
There's nowhere else I'd rather be.
我真幸福
Imu mi dun gan.
大家都有酒了吧
Now, does everyone have a drink?
音乐怎么回事
And what happened to the music?
来点有活力的音乐
I want to hear something with a bit of life.
我想看大家跳起舞来
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表