剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
你经历了那么多的磨难...
I mean, everything you've been through...
那么多痛苦
All that pain.
那只会让一切变得更糟
It will only make it worse.
你为何要那样对自己呢
Why would you want to do that to yourself?
你为什么站在他那边
Why do you side with him?
我妈错了
My mother was wrong.
你跟他一样恶劣
You're just as bad as he is.
我差点杀了他
I could've killed him.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我用枪指着我哥哥
I pointed a gun at my brother.
那我成什么样的人了
What does that make me?
这世道永远不会变的 对吧
Things are never going to change, are they?
你说得对 我们就是两个普通人而已
You were right. We're just two people.
但我想要你
But I want you.
我真的想要你
I really want you.
你是唯一能看到我的真我的人
You're the only one who sees me.
-妈妈 我可以解释 -你不必解释
- Mama, I can explain. - You don't need to do that.
塞芙
Sephy.
你还没听说你妈妈的事 对吧
You haven't heard, have you? About your mama.
她被送去医院了
She's been taken to hospital.
已经没事了
It's all right.
但你应该联♥系♥下你妹妹
But you should ring your sister.
我是个糟糕的妹妹 是吧
I've been a shit sister, haven't I?
听着 我对于一切的事
Look, I'm sorry about...
都很遗憾
things.
她怎么样了
How is she?
脱离危险了
Out of danger.
他们给她打了镇定剂 让她能好好休息下
They sedated her so she could get some rest.
你妈妈的生存意志很强大
Your mama's a survivor.
她一定能挺过来的
She'll get through this.
塞芙
Sephy.
你以为我不气自己吗
You think I'm not angry with myself?
你以为我不怪自己吗
You think I don't blame myself?
怪自己沉迷于工作
For letting work become everything.
怪自己忽视了你们母女三个
For neglecting your mama and neglecting you.
我真的不想见到我的姑娘们受伤
I hate to see my girls hurting.
你们的妈妈需要我们的支持
Your mother will need our support.
我们需要一起守护在她身边
We have to be there for her, together.
塞芙
Sephy?
住院原因尚不清楚
The reason for the hospitalisation remains unclear.
等我们获知更多消息 将会跟进报道
We'll bring you more information as soon as we have it.
下面播报其他新闻
In other news,
阿尔比恩全境成千上万的贱族
thousands of Noughts across Albion
今日走向街头欢庆仲夏节
took to the streets today to celebrate Midsummer.
鉴于丹尼尔·希克森的死亡导致的不稳定局势
Given the volatile situation since the death of Daniel Hickson,
内阁的一些成员表示了对安保情况的担忧
some members of Cabinet have expressed concern about security.
但是截止此刻 尚未接到发生事故的报告
But, so far, no incidents have been reported.
再看本台的其他新闻...
In other news...
我不干了
I quit.
好极了
Great.
怎么 你就只想说这一个词吗
What? That's all you've got to say?
-你在干什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
你一直这样
Cos you keep doing that.
真没什么 别在我面前烦我好吗
Nothing! Just get out of my face, will you?
天呐
Jeez.
你到底是怎么了
What is up with you?
没什么
Nothing.
真没什么
Nothing!
那是什么
What's that?
塞芙·哈德利 你现在开始偷人钱包了吗
"Sephy Hadley"? What, you're picking pockets now?
我在跟她交往
I'm seeing her.
什么
What?
我们...
We're...
我们在一起了
We're together.
所以她才会来这里
That's why she came here.
你是怎么想的啊
What were you thinking?
我就觉得她很好
That she's fit?
不不 这不是玩笑 卡莱姆
Oh, no, no, this is not a joke, Callum!
你一点自尊心都没有吗
Have you got no self-respect?
-好了 好了 -你在干什么
- Right, right, right. - What are you doing?
她在哪儿 她在哪儿
Where is she? Where is she?
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
你必须跟我一起去 告诉她你们的感情结束了
You're going to come with me and tell her it's over.
-她在哪儿 -离我远点
- Where is she? - Get away from me!
你无权对我下任何命令
You don't tell me anything, you hear me?
她现在在医院陪她妈妈
She's with her mama at the hospital, all right?
我和她没有结束
And it's not over!
哪所医院
Which hospital?
德姆瓦医院 这重要吗
Demwa hospital. What the fuck does it matter?
糟了
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What is it?
裘德 裘德
Jude? Jude.
怎么了
What is it?
裘德 到底怎么了
Jude, what is it?
我们要给他们一个警告
There was supposed to be a warning.
你做了什么
What have you done?
未知号♥码
我不是任由你操控的傻子
等等 你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Wait. Get the fuck off me!
等等
Wait!
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表